Posted:
#1
Last night was not fun. Lost two games and pushed one that looked like a winner. These are the breaks of baseball especially when you lay your confidence in teams with no bullpen. But, like I said a couple weeks ago. Everything evens out in the end.
Making a large profit is a month to month process. The goals remain the same. I'm trying to net 10 units every month, every season, every year. A 0 - 2 night certainly does not faze me. Trust me, I've lost my fair share of games in the past.
I have an unusual runline play today. I only bet the runline about once a month. I've only bet once since I started posting here on July 1. Good luck today guys.
July 23 Plays:
OAK/TB Under 7.5 (-115) 
CIN Reds - 135 
TOR/BAL Under 8 (even)
July 24 Plays:
NY/PHI over 9 (even) 
MIL Brewers -128 
July 25 Plays:
ATL Braves +112 
NY/BOS Under 8 (even) 
FLA/CHIC Over 9.5 (-105) 
July 26 Plays:
TX/OAK Under 8.5 (-105) 
STL Cardinals +119 
July 27 Plays
Day off - no plays
July 28 Plays:
HOU Astros -136 
CLE Indians (even) 
CHI/MIN Under 8.5 (-120) 
July 29 Plays:
DET/CLE Over 10 (even) 
AZ/SD Under 7.5 (-120)
CHI Cubs + 115 
July 30 Plays:
CHI Cubs +104 
DET/CLE Over 9 
July 31 Plays:
PHI/WAS Under 8.5 (-105) 
AZ Diamondbacks - 108 
August 1 Plays:
CHI/KC Under 9.5 (-115) 
SEA Mariners -118 
AZ Diamondbacks +105 
August 2 Plays:
HOU Astros +116 
OAK/BOS Over 9 (even) 
August 3 Plays:
KC Royals -122 
COL/FLA Under 9.5 
August 4 Plays:
SEA Mariners +108 
PIT/AZ over 8.5 (-120) 
YTD: +28.31 units or $28,310
August 5 Plays:
HOU/CHI Under 7 (-105) 
WAS/COL Under 10 (-120) 
CIN Reds -122 
Today's Plays:
OAK Athletics +120
CIN Reds +1.5 (-135)
ATL/SF Under 7 (even)
As always one unit per game. Risk $1000 on dogs, to win $1000 on favorites.
