I thought all 4 dogs were live, bet on only 1, none hit in the main. I know how bad Smith looked his last bout, but Texeria is a special kinda beast, and Smith was looking great the first 2 rounds. I think smith is the play here
Smith +205 2.5 units
blah Lawler is waxed. 4-7 -2.13 units
I thought all 4 dogs were live, bet on only 1, none hit in the main. I know how bad Smith looked his last bout, but Texeria is a special kinda beast, and Smith was looking great the first 2 rounds. I think smith is the play here
Boring end to a decent night, I hate these 3 round mains that end going to the cards. I'm here to see a finish lol.
i regret being emotional with Lawler, but i didnt think Rakic would dominate the clinch so well. Wow.
4-8 -4.63 units
hard card to win money unless u love laying juice, 8-2 closing favorites covered. Aldana and Cummings opened as favorites. So yeah shit card for value betting which is a must. I wish i wouldnt bet so many fights but come on thats the best part of watching. Have a good night yall, see u next week
Quote Originally Posted by YanksHeels1:
Boring end to a decent night, I hate these 3 round mains that end going to the cards. I'm here to see a finish lol.
i regret being emotional with Lawler, but i didnt think Rakic would dominate the clinch so well. Wow.
4-8 -4.63 units
hard card to win money unless u love laying juice, 8-2 closing favorites covered. Aldana and Cummings opened as favorites. So yeah shit card for value betting which is a must. I wish i wouldnt bet so many fights but come on thats the best part of watching. Have a good night yall, see u next week
I'm really surprised Rakic kept the clinch so much, I feel like he couldve finished that fight pretty easily if he kept it on the feet. Those kicks were about to break Smiths legs in half
I'm really surprised Rakic kept the clinch so much, I feel like he couldve finished that fight pretty easily if he kept it on the feet. Those kicks were about to break Smiths legs in half