Since everyone just bad talks all the wonderful people who contribute, im gonna start my own posts. I bet after each fight ends.
Cifers by Decison .53 units +375
Since everyone just bad talks all the wonderful people who contribute, im gonna start my own posts. I bet after each fight ends.
Cifers by Decison .53 units +375
Since everyone just bad talks all the wonderful people who contribute, im gonna start my own posts. I bet after each fight ends.
Cifers by Decison .53 units +375
I like her boxing,
I like her boxing,
Toss up between Viana and whitmire, I'm not sure either fighter has enough to stop this inside distance unless Viana gets a submission. Distance is only -150, thoughts?
Toss up between Viana and whitmire, I'm not sure either fighter has enough to stop this inside distance unless Viana gets a submission. Distance is only -150, thoughts?
I did the same brother- Live. Congrats. only had $53 on it. Won a $153 on the live bet Down .53 units 0-1
Viana 2 units (+110)
Viana is so much better then her last 3 fight. On talent alone, she should be the pure favorite. Little worried the line moved the opposite way and she is the dog
I did the same brother- Live. Congrats. only had $53 on it. Won a $153 on the live bet Down .53 units 0-1
Viana 2 units (+110)
Viana is so much better then her last 3 fight. On talent alone, she should be the pure favorite. Little worried the line moved the opposite way and she is the dog
2-2 +2.17 units
I think Bruce Leroy has had a Ufc career off his nickname and hair. This line should be closer. Ill take the dog anyday for the value. Never been a fan, more of a heart bet, than a handicap
+160 - 1.25 units Springer
Maybe fade this one
2-2 +2.17 units
I think Bruce Leroy has had a Ufc career off his nickname and hair. This line should be closer. Ill take the dog anyday for the value. Never been a fan, more of a heart bet, than a handicap
+160 - 1.25 units Springer
Maybe fade this one
I know your premise was everyone s talks anyone who contributes. but truth is no one contributes. . a couple ppl post random plays hoping they hit and wishing someone sees their post and thinks theyre an mma guru. Rarely any real insight going into a fight. anyone got any reasons for their picks on this main card?
I know your premise was everyone s talks anyone who contributes. but truth is no one contributes. . a couple ppl post random plays hoping they hit and wishing someone sees their post and thinks theyre an mma guru. Rarely any real insight going into a fight. anyone got any reasons for their picks on this main card?
The fight of backup versus backup fighter is next. Distance is -170, both these guys have promise but Springer takes this fight on just a few days notice and is 6lbs overweight.
Springer did beat the guy that Caceres was supposed to fight, though that was 2 years ago. I feel like 'Bruce Leeroy' wins this one on the cards unless springer just wears out being overweight and gets finished in the 3rd.
Taking Caceres by decision +110
The fight of backup versus backup fighter is next. Distance is -170, both these guys have promise but Springer takes this fight on just a few days notice and is 6lbs overweight.
Springer did beat the guy that Caceres was supposed to fight, though that was 2 years ago. I feel like 'Bruce Leeroy' wins this one on the cards unless springer just wears out being overweight and gets finished in the 3rd.
Taking Caceres by decision +110
I mean, he just found out about the fight, but it will definitely play into Caceres ability to run around and keep him at distance. Springer will be chasing him the entire time. Springer might catch him for a KO but otherwise this goes to Caceres on the cards.
I mean, he just found out about the fight, but it will definitely play into Caceres ability to run around and keep him at distance. Springer will be chasing him the entire time. Springer might catch him for a KO but otherwise this goes to Caceres on the cards.
