![]()
UFC on ESPN 13 (Kattar vs Ige)
Agree on the numbers on Kattar fight. Ige is no slouch, all things equal I am on Kattar, not at these numbers though. I do have Calvin winning in various rounds that all have a +, I don't like the - sign as it usually ends up coming around to my betting accounts lol.
Good luck all, Shore in 2nd cashed, as long as Kattar wins, inside of distance, preferably by submission (couldn't resist those numers lol) it will be an awesome night.
Hail,
Manowarfan1
Agree on the numbers on Kattar fight. Ige is no slouch, all things equal I am on Kattar, not at these numbers though. I do have Calvin winning in various rounds that all have a +, I don't like the - sign as it usually ends up coming around to my betting accounts lol.
Good luck all, Shore in 2nd cashed, as long as Kattar wins, inside of distance, preferably by submission (couldn't resist those numers lol) it will be an awesome night.
Hail,
Manowarfan1
I took the sub and the dog there for Jolua. Let’s keep it rolling. Hopefully I’m here after every fight haha.
I took the sub and the dog there for Jolua. Let’s keep it rolling. Hopefully I’m here after every fight haha.
Papa greatly appreciate the picks. Impressive watching you be spot on with many of these fights, at this point I just blindly follow and watch the profit stack up. ![]()
Papa greatly appreciate the picks. Impressive watching you be spot on with many of these fights, at this point I just blindly follow and watch the profit stack up. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,832
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,334
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,621
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,127
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,979
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 511
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
