Jack Shore vs Aaron Phillips
Phillips Wins in Round 1 +2000 (1/5*)
Shore Wins in Round 2 +400 (*)
Shore Wins in Round 3 +800 (1/2*)
UFC on ESPN 13 (Kattar vs Ige)
why ige?
Wrestling, gas tank, Ali Abdelaziz partner fighting in Abu Dhabi. Kattar has been a slow starter. If he lets Ige get a lead in rounds, he's going to get more aggressive, which will possibly lead to takedowns and opportunities for Ige. Ige has never been stopped, so maybe Kattar can land something to do so, but the odds just don't make sense. Ige knows how to win fights, whether he deserved the Barboza decision or not, he makes it close enough every single time to have the judges scratching their hands. I think he does that this fight and gets the decision. Just my opinion. If Ige was a favorite, I wouldn't be playing him, but I think he shouldn't be higher than +140 or +150 so I believe he's the right side here.
why ige?
Wrestling, gas tank, Ali Abdelaziz partner fighting in Abu Dhabi. Kattar has been a slow starter. If he lets Ige get a lead in rounds, he's going to get more aggressive, which will possibly lead to takedowns and opportunities for Ige. Ige has never been stopped, so maybe Kattar can land something to do so, but the odds just don't make sense. Ige knows how to win fights, whether he deserved the Barboza decision or not, he makes it close enough every single time to have the judges scratching their hands. I think he does that this fight and gets the decision. Just my opinion. If Ige was a favorite, I wouldn't be playing him, but I think he shouldn't be higher than +140 or +150 so I believe he's the right side here.
And I know Ige fought more recently than Kattar, but Kattar coming off a broken nose fighting less than two months later. Has to wonder if that could zap his gas tank or what happens if he gets hit really good there again? Too many unknowns for Kattar to lay that juice. Seems insane to me.
And I know Ige fought more recently than Kattar, but Kattar coming off a broken nose fighting less than two months later. Has to wonder if that could zap his gas tank or what happens if he gets hit really good there again? Too many unknowns for Kattar to lay that juice. Seems insane to me.
Abdul Razak Alhassan vs Mounir LazzezLazzez +285 (****)
Any context on this pick/fight? I see a lot of people on Alhassan.
Abdul Razak Alhassan vs Mounir LazzezLazzez +285 (****)
Any context on this pick/fight? I see a lot of people on Alhassan.
Damn Papa, I was waiting to see which props you thought were good for Kattar fight. Almost expected to see you on Ige because I know you love your dogs/value.
I can't lay that big number for Kattar but do hope to play some props with decent numbers.
I like Shore also, I assume you are playing opposite for 2st round just because of the number and anything is possible in the 1st round?
Good luck all,
Manowarfan1
Damn Papa, I was waiting to see which props you thought were good for Kattar fight. Almost expected to see you on Ige because I know you love your dogs/value.
I can't lay that big number for Kattar but do hope to play some props with decent numbers.
I like Shore also, I assume you are playing opposite for 2st round just because of the number and anything is possible in the 1st round?
Good luck all,
Manowarfan1
abdul razak was cleared of a rape charge he did not commit, it halted his whole career, and was proven a made up story.......... he comes out and proves a point, he had a LOT of steam rolling prior to accusations think he proves a point tonight
He also missed weight by 3 lbs and lost a lot of his physique, but keep laying juice on fighters off 2 years layoff missing weight.
abdul razak was cleared of a rape charge he did not commit, it halted his whole career, and was proven a made up story.......... he comes out and proves a point, he had a LOT of steam rolling prior to accusations think he proves a point tonight
He also missed weight by 3 lbs and lost a lot of his physique, but keep laying juice on fighters off 2 years layoff missing weight.
he could be laid out in 1st round lol
Kattar could be -2000 tonight and you'd somehow say it was a good bet. You've proven time and time again you have complete bias for Kattar and anyone he's faced. If this line was straight up, I'd take Kattar. He's the better fighter, but these odds are just ridiculous. And remember when you said Kattar would be -400 to -500 by the fight time?
he could be laid out in 1st round lol
Kattar could be -2000 tonight and you'd somehow say it was a good bet. You've proven time and time again you have complete bias for Kattar and anyone he's faced. If this line was straight up, I'd take Kattar. He's the better fighter, but these odds are just ridiculous. And remember when you said Kattar would be -400 to -500 by the fight time?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,141
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,167
- PART DEUX 266
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,609
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,055
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,932
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Tuesday 3,379
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 429
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
