Any thoughts on this article bud?
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/03/ufc-fight-night-204-mike-grundy-motivated-win-terminally-ill-father
@monkeebooger
That is a very real motivating factor for Grundy, but also a lot of pressure and emotion having his ill father watching. I wish Grundy all the best as that is very sad news. ![]()
@monkeebooger
That is a very real motivating factor for Grundy, but also a lot of pressure and emotion having his ill father watching. I wish Grundy all the best as that is very sad news. ![]()
Appreciate it Paletta thank you.![]()
Monkee ![]()
![]()
I reached out to covers team on Wednesday, and still haven't heard back. Initially, I couldn't post or make a thread, now I can post but can't make a thread.
I'll post my picks here in a few, but here are some thoughts on the fights/your write ups: I'm on Shore and Amirkhani as well. Shore vs Valiev is really solid matchmaking in my eyes, should tell us a lot about where Shore is at.
Amirkhani line seems off to me. As long as Amirkhani doesn't gas or eat another crazy knee (crazy strike in general), I think he gets the W.
Paddy and Nelson ML are both crazy numbers, but with that being said, I think they both roll here. Over 1.5 in the Nelson fight @-110 is tempting.
I so badly want to bet Volkov, especially with this being a 5rd fight. But I will probably stay away from that one. I can't get the Tybura fight out of my head, and thought Volkov looked pretty "meh" in that fight.
Appreciate it Paletta thank you.![]()
Monkee ![]()
![]()
I reached out to covers team on Wednesday, and still haven't heard back. Initially, I couldn't post or make a thread, now I can post but can't make a thread.
I'll post my picks here in a few, but here are some thoughts on the fights/your write ups: I'm on Shore and Amirkhani as well. Shore vs Valiev is really solid matchmaking in my eyes, should tell us a lot about where Shore is at.
Amirkhani line seems off to me. As long as Amirkhani doesn't gas or eat another crazy knee (crazy strike in general), I think he gets the W.
Paddy and Nelson ML are both crazy numbers, but with that being said, I think they both roll here. Over 1.5 in the Nelson fight @-110 is tempting.
I so badly want to bet Volkov, especially with this being a 5rd fight. But I will probably stay away from that one. I can't get the Tybura fight out of my head, and thought Volkov looked pretty "meh" in that fight.
FULL CARD - ![]()
Prelim card,
McKenna wins by submission +500 - 0.25 units to win 1.25 units
Shore wins by decision +200 - 0.75 units to win 1.50 units
Krylov/Craig over 1.5 rounds -138 - 1.5 units to win 1.09 units
Amirkhani ML +187 - 1 unit to win 1.87 units
Main card picks,
McCann ML -138 - 2 units to win 1.45 units
Sato wins inside distance +625 - 0.25 units to win 1.62 units
Pimblett/Vargas over 1.5 rounds +110 - 1 unit to win 1.10 units
Volkov ML +110 -1 unit to win 1.10 units
Parlay,
Shore/Valiev over 1.5 rounds
Pavlovich ML
Topuria ML
McCann/Carolina over 1.5 rounds
+113 - 1.5 units to win 1.71 units
GL AL
FULL CARD - ![]()
Prelim card,
McKenna wins by submission +500 - 0.25 units to win 1.25 units
Shore wins by decision +200 - 0.75 units to win 1.50 units
Krylov/Craig over 1.5 rounds -138 - 1.5 units to win 1.09 units
Amirkhani ML +187 - 1 unit to win 1.87 units
Main card picks,
McCann ML -138 - 2 units to win 1.45 units
Sato wins inside distance +625 - 0.25 units to win 1.62 units
Pimblett/Vargas over 1.5 rounds +110 - 1 unit to win 1.10 units
Volkov ML +110 -1 unit to win 1.10 units
Parlay,
Shore/Valiev over 1.5 rounds
Pavlovich ML
Topuria ML
McCann/Carolina over 1.5 rounds
+113 - 1.5 units to win 1.71 units
GL AL
Covers won't let me create a thread, so shoutout to Paletta for letting me drop some picks in here. GL to all this weekend! These are the prices that I locked in earlier in the week, so my apologies if the lines are looking different now.
Last event Results: 2-3, +0.41u
2022 total: 18-14, +15.32u
Bets:
Hooker ML @ +105 (1u)
Amirkhani ML @ +160 (.5u)
Shore ML @ +100 (.5u)
Topuria by KO/TKO rd1 @ +600 (.5u)
Parlay: Mckenna/Topuria @ -163 (1u)
Parlay: Nelson/Pimblett/Topuria @ -153 (1u)
Super longshot parlay: Topuria by KO/TKO rd 1/Mckenna by sub rd2/Mokaev fight does not go distance @ +21261 (0.1u)
Covers won't let me create a thread, so shoutout to Paletta for letting me drop some picks in here. GL to all this weekend! These are the prices that I locked in earlier in the week, so my apologies if the lines are looking different now.
Last event Results: 2-3, +0.41u
2022 total: 18-14, +15.32u
Bets:
Hooker ML @ +105 (1u)
Amirkhani ML @ +160 (.5u)
Shore ML @ +100 (.5u)
Topuria by KO/TKO rd1 @ +600 (.5u)
Parlay: Mckenna/Topuria @ -163 (1u)
Parlay: Nelson/Pimblett/Topuria @ -153 (1u)
Super longshot parlay: Topuria by KO/TKO rd 1/Mckenna by sub rd2/Mokaev fight does not go distance @ +21261 (0.1u)
Terrible. Shouldn't have been a split either, thought she lost all 3.
Terrible. Shouldn't have been a split either, thought she lost all 3.
Doubled down at +220 before we the fight...crazy line
Doubled down at +220 before we the fight...crazy line
Should have been by decision lol lost regardless
Should have been by decision lol lost regardless
A few missed opportunities tonight.
1. didn’t bet Nelson over 1.5 rounds like I mentioned. Not sure why I stayed away.
2. Taking Allen by dec instead of ML. Got greedy and it cost me.
3. Backing Volkov in hopes he would survive the early 1-2 rounds. This should have been a stay away completely.
A night of profit is a good night, but some critical mistakes that I will look too correct moving forward. ![]()
A few missed opportunities tonight.
1. didn’t bet Nelson over 1.5 rounds like I mentioned. Not sure why I stayed away.
2. Taking Allen by dec instead of ML. Got greedy and it cost me.
3. Backing Volkov in hopes he would survive the early 1-2 rounds. This should have been a stay away completely.
A night of profit is a good night, but some critical mistakes that I will look too correct moving forward. ![]()
RECAP - ![]()
Prelim card,
McKenna wins by submission +500 - 0.25 units to win 1.25 units
Shore wins by decision +200 - 0.75 units to win 1.50 units ![]()
Krylov/Craig over 1.5 rounds -138 - 1.5 units to win 1.09 units
Amirkhani ML +187 - 1 unit to win 1.87 units ![]()
Main card picks,
Herbert/Topuria over 1.5 rounds +150 - 1 unit to win 1.50 units ![]()
McCann ML -138 - 2 units to win 1.45 units ![]()
Sato wins inside distance +625 - 0.25 units to win 1.62 units
Pimblett/Vargas over 1.5 rounds +110 - 1 unit to win 1.10 units ![]()
Allen wins by DEC +187 - 1 unit to win 1.87 units ![]()
Volkov ML +110 -1 unit to win 1.10 units
Parlay,
Shore/Valiev over 1.5 rounds
Pavlovich ML
Topuria ML
McCann/Carolina over 1.5 rounds
+113 - 1.5 units to win 1.71 units ![]()
4-7 +0.53 units
YTD 36-66 +2.13 units
RECAP - ![]()
Prelim card,
McKenna wins by submission +500 - 0.25 units to win 1.25 units
Shore wins by decision +200 - 0.75 units to win 1.50 units ![]()
Krylov/Craig over 1.5 rounds -138 - 1.5 units to win 1.09 units
Amirkhani ML +187 - 1 unit to win 1.87 units ![]()
Main card picks,
Herbert/Topuria over 1.5 rounds +150 - 1 unit to win 1.50 units ![]()
McCann ML -138 - 2 units to win 1.45 units ![]()
Sato wins inside distance +625 - 0.25 units to win 1.62 units
Pimblett/Vargas over 1.5 rounds +110 - 1 unit to win 1.10 units ![]()
Allen wins by DEC +187 - 1 unit to win 1.87 units ![]()
Volkov ML +110 -1 unit to win 1.10 units
Parlay,
Shore/Valiev over 1.5 rounds
Pavlovich ML
Topuria ML
McCann/Carolina over 1.5 rounds
+113 - 1.5 units to win 1.71 units ![]()
4-7 +0.53 units
YTD 36-66 +2.13 units
