@roberob2u
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@CravinMorehead
I watched them fight on the show ( I only watched a few episodes) and I wasn't really impressed with Usman.. I think he's getting the modicum of respect he is because of his name. I mean, I took all 3 dogs for like .25 unit just in case I'm wrong. Otherwise I've got Pauga to end a 5 fight parlay here.. Oh, I also took all 3 fight to end under 2.5 for something tiny out of giggles.. Good Luck! ![]()
@CravinMorehead
I watched them fight on the show ( I only watched a few episodes) and I wasn't really impressed with Usman.. I think he's getting the modicum of respect he is because of his name. I mean, I took all 3 dogs for like .25 unit just in case I'm wrong. Otherwise I've got Pauga to end a 5 fight parlay here.. Oh, I also took all 3 fight to end under 2.5 for something tiny out of giggles.. Good Luck! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@paletta007 ![]()
Good call on that one man! When you added more on it I thought of hammering it, probably should have.. It went under 2.5 though, and that's the second dog.. I have to root for Thiago now.. haha
@paletta007 ![]()
Good call on that one man! When you added more on it I thought of hammering it, probably should have.. It went under 2.5 though, and that's the second dog.. I have to root for Thiago now.. haha
