2021- 73-97 +9.13 units
YTD 150-232 +35.26 units
Looking to get back on track after two losing events in a row.
Will look into contender series tonight and see if we can find any decent spots, if so I will post them tonight.
GL all ![]()
![]()
Looking to get back on track after two losing events in a row.
Will look into contender series tonight and see if we can find any decent spots, if so I will post them tonight.
GL all ![]()
![]()
Marshall/Matthews under 2.5 rounds -205 - 3 units to win 1.46 units ![]()
Matthews wins inside distance +210 - 1 unit to win 2.10 units ![]()
1-5 -5.29 units
Marshall/Matthews under 2.5 rounds -205 - 3 units to win 1.46 units ![]()
Matthews wins inside distance +210 - 1 unit to win 2.10 units ![]()
1-5 -5.29 units
nice job man ,, keep it rollin.. I am considering Thiago Santos as crazy as that sounds.. Initially assumed Hill would win weeks out, but never felt comfortable putting any type of bet on him at the heavy chalk price.. The more and more I look at it though.. I'm starting to believe Thiago has a chance similar to what the odds are offering.. I don't think there's a ton of value on him but what if I'm wrong and this is more of a coinflip.. I'm giving Thiago about 30% chance right now. As far as something a bit more interesting.. I think the line is way off on the lipski fight. The fact that she beat Bohm has to be completely unimpressive at this point.
![]()
nice job man ,, keep it rollin.. I am considering Thiago Santos as crazy as that sounds.. Initially assumed Hill would win weeks out, but never felt comfortable putting any type of bet on him at the heavy chalk price.. The more and more I look at it though.. I'm starting to believe Thiago has a chance similar to what the odds are offering.. I don't think there's a ton of value on him but what if I'm wrong and this is more of a coinflip.. I'm giving Thiago about 30% chance right now. As far as something a bit more interesting.. I think the line is way off on the lipski fight. The fact that she beat Bohm has to be completely unimpressive at this point.
![]()
