what a trash fight
UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Fiziev
Posted:
#114
Quote Originally Posted by BigMick87:
since everyone is here, i'd like everyone to know Fiziev is the last leg of my parlay.....act accordingly
since everyone is here, i'd like everyone to know Fiziev is the last leg of my parlay.....act accordingly
Easy money ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by BigMick87:
since everyone is here, i'd like everyone to know Fiziev is the last leg of my parlay.....act accordingly
since everyone is here, i'd like everyone to know Fiziev is the last leg of my parlay.....act accordingly
Easy money ![]()
Posted:
#115
@BigMick87
Damn man. I will be on my best behavior. I just signed up to volunteer at soup kitchen tomorrow, I said my prayers, cleaned my room, and helped an old lady with her groceries… all this because I give 2 f**cks about your parlay!
@BigMick87
Damn man. I will be on my best behavior. I just signed up to volunteer at soup kitchen tomorrow, I said my prayers, cleaned my room, and helped an old lady with her groceries… all this because I give 2 f**cks about your parlay!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,737
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,220
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,503
- PART DEUX 259
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,552
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,856
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 623
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,549
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,713
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
