@paletta007
damn i said no bet
@dialedretard
nothing to say now? He hit blaydes. It was an absolute lock. How couldn’t you see that Tom’s MCL was weak??? I knew as soon as he walked out. What is wrong with you? You need to listen. Now go heat up your hot pockets and watch real houswives you fembot
@dialedretard
nothing to say now? He hit blaydes. It was an absolute lock. How couldn’t you see that Tom’s MCL was weak??? I knew as soon as he walked out. What is wrong with you? You need to listen. Now go heat up your hot pockets and watch real houswives you fembot
how do I respond to such a well versed insult? That was amazing man! Did you just come up with that or did you hear it somewhere? Maybe in middle school? I’m guessing there is a chromosome or 2 that you are missing buddy. Go watch cartoons now
how do I respond to such a well versed insult? That was amazing man! Did you just come up with that or did you hear it somewhere? Maybe in middle school? I’m guessing there is a chromosome or 2 that you are missing buddy. Go watch cartoons now
@roberob2u
I dare you to make your own threads where you post your bets and units weekly, along with writeups of how you think the fights will play out.
I'll bet you $100 that you won't do what I described above, for the next 15 UFC events in a row. If you post your picks along with your units bet and unit amounts before fight day, for the next 15 UFC events in a row, I'll venmo you $100.
@roberob2u
I dare you to make your own threads where you post your bets and units weekly, along with writeups of how you think the fights will play out.
I'll bet you $100 that you won't do what I described above, for the next 15 UFC events in a row. If you post your picks along with your units bet and unit amounts before fight day, for the next 15 UFC events in a row, I'll venmo you $100.
Paletta, sorry about the tough day and these guys are clowns. You are still consistent and up a hefty amount, and people like to glaze over that.
Paletta, sorry about the tough day and these guys are clowns. You are still consistent and up a hefty amount, and people like to glaze over that.
