2021- 73-97 +9.13 units
YTD 139-204 +101.66 units
Last couple events we have started slow and dug a hole early.
Today I will be looking too make a bigger play earlier in the card too set up a good start and a very profitable day.
Last couple events we have started slow and dug a hole early.
Today I will be looking too make a bigger play earlier in the card too set up a good start and a very profitable day.
@DialedCaper7
Silva small lean +submission, strong lean on Bohm ML + finish, Herbert inside distance/round 1, lean Mokaev decision but not 100% yet, lean Amirkhani.
I like seeing how the first few fights play out before locking anything else in ![]()
@DialedCaper7
Silva small lean +submission, strong lean on Bohm ML + finish, Herbert inside distance/round 1, lean Mokaev decision but not 100% yet, lean Amirkhani.
I like seeing how the first few fights play out before locking anything else in ![]()
adding++++
Parlay-
Bohm ML/ Herbert fight to go distance(NO)/ Mokaev ML/ Jones ML/ Craig fight to go distance(NO)/ McCann ML
2 units to win 9.73 units
adding++++
Parlay-
Bohm ML/ Herbert fight to go distance(NO)/ Mokaev ML/ Jones ML/ Craig fight to go distance(NO)/ McCann ML
2 units to win 9.73 units
One loses. I would think its Paddy, but not sure just yet ![]()
One loses. I would think its Paddy, but not sure just yet ![]()
