That is shocking...I really like Glover @ -160. Anderson has been KO'd by the hitters he's faced and that Davis fight was years ago. Maybe Tex is too old and will get blanketed for 3 rounds but I don't see it
Anderson has been improving and will have the youth, but Teixeira still has the power to crack Anderson's questionable chin. I'm assuming the line movement is people expecting Teixeira's age to really show.
Well it definitely did...he should consider hanging em up. I think Anthony Johnson's uppercut from hell took alot out of that chin.
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
Quote Originally Posted by FloridaState:
That is shocking...I really like Glover @ -160. Anderson has been KO'd by the hitters he's faced and that Davis fight was years ago. Maybe Tex is too old and will get blanketed for 3 rounds but I don't see it
Anderson has been improving and will have the youth, but Teixeira still has the power to crack Anderson's questionable chin. I'm assuming the line movement is people expecting Teixeira's age to really show.
Well it definitely did...he should consider hanging em up. I think Anthony Johnson's uppercut from hell took alot out of that chin.