UFC Fight Night 134
UFC Fight Night 134: Shogun vs. Smith (7/22/18)
Not sure about his opponent but always look forward to watching Diakiese fight. I also was excited for Glover vs. Latifi but of course an injury screwed that fight up. Hard to get a read on Shogun when he fights once a year but i would definitely lean Smith here.
Not sure about his opponent but always look forward to watching Diakiese fight. I also was excited for Glover vs. Latifi but of course an injury screwed that fight up. Hard to get a read on Shogun when he fights once a year but i would definitely lean Smith here.
That is shocking...I really like Glover @ -160. Anderson has been KO'd by the hitters he's faced and that Davis fight was years ago. Maybe Tex is too old and will get blanketed for 3 rounds but I don't see it
That is shocking...I really like Glover @ -160. Anderson has been KO'd by the hitters he's faced and that Davis fight was years ago. Maybe Tex is too old and will get blanketed for 3 rounds but I don't see it
That is shocking...I really like Glover @ -160. Anderson has been KO'd by the hitters he's faced and that Davis fight was years ago. Maybe Tex is too old and will get blanketed for 3 rounds but I don't see it
That is shocking...I really like Glover @ -160. Anderson has been KO'd by the hitters he's faced and that Davis fight was years ago. Maybe Tex is too old and will get blanketed for 3 rounds but I don't see it
UFC 453-315-12
2017 235-188-8
2018 142-82-1
UFC Fight Night 134
UFC 453-315-12
2017 235-188-8
2018 142-82-1
UFC Fight Night 134
UFC decisions have been shit lately...... Seems like the refs are fading out anyone who likes to just take people down and not do much ground and pound.
UFC decisions have been shit lately...... Seems like the refs are fading out anyone who likes to just take people down and not do much ground and pound.
UFC 453-315-122017 235-188-82018 142-82-1UFC Fight Night 134Early PrelimsDamian Stasiak (-110)Darko Stosic (-260)Manny Bermudez (-275)PrelimsJustin Ledet (-120)Nad Narimani (-265)Emil Meek (-145)Nick Hein (-165)Main CardMarc Diakiese (-170)David Zawada (+285)Marcin Tybura (-240)Abu Azaitar (-200)Glover Teixeira (-155)Anthony Smith (-190)
Picked a bad day to follow ouch
UFC 453-315-122017 235-188-82018 142-82-1UFC Fight Night 134Early PrelimsDamian Stasiak (-110)Darko Stosic (-260)Manny Bermudez (-275)PrelimsJustin Ledet (-120)Nad Narimani (-265)Emil Meek (-145)Nick Hein (-165)Main CardMarc Diakiese (-170)David Zawada (+285)Marcin Tybura (-240)Abu Azaitar (-200)Glover Teixeira (-155)Anthony Smith (-190)
Picked a bad day to follow ouch
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,514
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,195
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,647
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 563
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 568
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,021
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
