adding++++
Dawodu wins inside distance +200 - 2 units to win 4 units
3-3 +6.2 units
Barnett was huge for me
College Football has wiped this forum out
I hate both Walker and Cutelaba
I’m liking the over 1.5 here. FYI I always lose over unders
Cutelaba wins by KO/TKO/DQ or Decision -163 - 3 units to win 1.85 units
I ran a few parlays.. Dont like Cutelaba but need him and then Macy to get through the mire here..
Dogs braking
@SomethingDank
He will get smesh brotha
I don’t like how they moved the fights around. Liked Diaz originally but now I’m not sure
@BigMick87
3-4 +3.2 units
Anytime I bet on or against Cutelaba I lose
@paletta007
i gave up all hope on him when he got subbed by Ryan Spann in his last fight
Aldana/Chiasson fight to go distance(NO) +125 - 2.5 units to win 3.75 units
Good call
4-4 +6.95 units
@benhogan76
Hope all is well
Li ML +130 - 3 units to win 3.9 units
fading my last leg, wise move
Li is beating up that front leg
Live-
Li ML +100 - 2 units to win 2 units
I’m sorry
Li 29-28
wow