2021- 73-97 +9.13 units
YTD 175-271 +70.06 units
![]()
Think holland has a chance? I have $500 on it and May go more. Definitely think
he is a dog and could split up and get submitted, but in the feet he definitely had the advantage. His experience against tough guys I feel will make him so much more comfortable. Burns rocked chimaev, and if his defense is lacking and holland starts plucking him with straight right hands, it could be na night. I’m depending a lot on hollands takedown defense a lot because if chimaev can get a clean takedown with control, chimaev could easily submit holland. However. Holland is dangerous from his back and extremely coordinated and can get out of bad situations. I just feel +450 is too much value. He should be more like +200 I feel.
Think holland has a chance? I have $500 on it and May go more. Definitely think
he is a dog and could split up and get submitted, but in the feet he definitely had the advantage. His experience against tough guys I feel will make him so much more comfortable. Burns rocked chimaev, and if his defense is lacking and holland starts plucking him with straight right hands, it could be na night. I’m depending a lot on hollands takedown defense a lot because if chimaev can get a clean takedown with control, chimaev could easily submit holland. However. Holland is dangerous from his back and extremely coordinated and can get out of bad situations. I just feel +450 is too much value. He should be more like +200 I feel.
