@paletta007
heyy finally i am on your side
@paletta007
@paletta007
Let's go my friend. On Rocky as well. Let's retire after tonight if Rocky wins lol, too much stress ![]()
Let's go my friend. On Rocky as well. Let's retire after tonight if Rocky wins lol, too much stress ![]()
I saw that advertised and wondered why the hell anyone would watch that. Gronk is entertaining on the field, but is annoying on tv after more than a couple minutes.
I saw that advertised and wondered why the hell anyone would watch that. Gronk is entertaining on the field, but is annoying on tv after more than a couple minutes.
Crap, I had Aldo in a parlay that would have let me hedge huge with Leon.. Not mad, but I don't get why he didnt even TRY to fight. It's a fight man, you should know this.. You have to bang a bit.. GL tonight @paletta007 ![]()
Crap, I had Aldo in a parlay that would have let me hedge huge with Leon.. Not mad, but I don't get why he didnt even TRY to fight. It's a fight man, you should know this.. You have to bang a bit.. GL tonight @paletta007 ![]()
