take the steelers tonight and thank me later..
Degenerate throwing darts on Pre-Season NFL ![]()
![]()
Your hitting at a 39% clip and act like we’re fades. Pro tip, fade this dude on every pick except his home run +2-300 picks that he hits 20% of the time. Profit.
Your hitting at a 39% clip and act like we’re fades. Pro tip, fade this dude on every pick except his home run +2-300 picks that he hits 20% of the time. Profit.
![]()
![]()
@cdog8043 ![]()
What's up? Yeah, it's a PPV tonight.. Whenever I hear Rogan I know its a PPV haha.. Lotta love for Leon in here.. Im with it.. Wanna get the Mongol in this round first though..
@cdog8043 ![]()
What's up? Yeah, it's a PPV tonight.. Whenever I hear Rogan I know its a PPV haha.. Lotta love for Leon in here.. Im with it.. Wanna get the Mongol in this round first though..
Paletta, it just occurred to me that RobeRob and DialedCaper are probat the same dude...lmao, seems like it right?
Cheers on Qileng
. I'm here live, everyone around me thought Perrin wine except for me, so that felt good
Paletta, it just occurred to me that RobeRob and DialedCaper are probat the same dude...lmao, seems like it right?
Cheers on Qileng
. I'm here live, everyone around me thought Perrin wine except for me, so that felt good
