KLOSE next
UFC 277: Pena vs. Nunes 2
@cdog8043 ![]()
Yeah I think he did take on short notice. Never even heard of him. I just happen to make these 4-5 match parlays for small and end them with a huge Fav and then just hedge a lil with the dog if I can.. On to the next one, need Garcia here personally.
@paletta007
Glad to see you on him!
![]()
@cdog8043 ![]()
Yeah I think he did take on short notice. Never even heard of him. I just happen to make these 4-5 match parlays for small and end them with a huge Fav and then just hedge a lil with the dog if I can.. On to the next one, need Garcia here personally.
@paletta007
Glad to see you on him!
![]()
That was a fight...Egyptian is raw and that was cheap my ref in last round but he should have eniugwitj 2 take downs.
That was a fight...Egyptian is raw and that was cheap my ref in last round but he should have eniugwitj 2 take downs.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,601
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,562
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
