@UrdaddyinAZ
She’s gassed
Damn, even with the loss, that was a hell of a fight.. All props to Pena.. When she comes for the Rematch she will be READY boi... Thanks boys! GL
in your other wagers for the week! We touching the contender series?
Damn, even with the loss, that was a hell of a fight.. All props to Pena.. When she comes for the Rematch she will be READY boi... Thanks boys! GL
in your other wagers for the week! We touching the contender series?
oh my god!!! Lmao you are funny af! A total legend in his own mind. I’m not gonna sit here and tell you about how tough I am but let’s just say unless you are someone capable of fighting on next ufc ppv…. I am not too worried bitch boy. I’ve been in quite a few fights in my life man! Do you know how I know that you are a jerkoff?!?! Can you guess???
oh my god!!! Lmao you are funny af! A total legend in his own mind. I’m not gonna sit here and tell you about how tough I am but let’s just say unless you are someone capable of fighting on next ufc ppv…. I am not too worried bitch boy. I’ve been in quite a few fights in my life man! Do you know how I know that you are a jerkoff?!?! Can you guess???
@roberob2u
I agree. Amanda would have tapped with that arm bar if this was the first fight. Never seen someone tap on a choke that quickly in the first.
@roberob2u
I agree. Amanda would have tapped with that arm bar if this was the first fight. Never seen someone tap on a choke that quickly in the first.
