Leaning Omalley by first round KO/TKo @ +350. Thoughts?
Since he has 3 units on it Im going to go out on a limb and say he likes it......
your right, I skimmed past that post. My apologies.
your right, I skimmed past that post. My apologies.
Papa. If you get a chance can you tell my your thoughts on JDS. I was initially leaning that way as he's far more experienced, still has power, and seems to be the more well rounded fighter. However I'm starting to second guess myself as Biggie Boy certainly has power and JDS has a bad habit of going toe to toe with whomever, which I feel is dangerous.
Papa. If you get a chance can you tell my your thoughts on JDS. I was initially leaning that way as he's far more experienced, still has power, and seems to be the more well rounded fighter. However I'm starting to second guess myself as Biggie Boy certainly has power and JDS has a bad habit of going toe to toe with whomever, which I feel is dangerous.
You have to read from the beginning my friend. He is picking O’Malley. Beginning rounds...!!!! It doesn’t get any bigger for O’Malley. He needs this...!!!
You have to read from the beginning my friend. He is picking O’Malley. Beginning rounds...!!!! It doesn’t get any bigger for O’Malley. He needs this...!!!
Fooking hyped...!!!! Striker vs wrestler.......!!! Epic battles in UFC history are in between these two techniques....!!!!! Lets goooo...!!!!![]()
Fooking hyped...!!!! Striker vs wrestler.......!!! Epic battles in UFC history are in between these two techniques....!!!!! Lets goooo...!!!!![]()
