• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 252 (Miocic vs Cormier 3)

    12 Next Last»
    PapaShango
    da_kid
    jaybucko
    Skanless1
    YanksHeels1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4097
    Posts: 30
    12 Next Last»
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 5:24 PM ET #1

    Kai Kamaka III vs Tony Kelley

    Kelley +190 (**)
    Kelley Wins Inside Distance +400 (1/2*)
    Kelley Wins by Submission +680 (1/2*)

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Kai Kamaka III vs Tony Kelley

    Kelley +190 (**)
    Kelley Wins Inside Distance +400 (1/2*)
    Kelley Wins by Submission +680 (1/2*)

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 5:24 PM ET #2

    Chris Daukaus vs Parker Porter

    Daukaus -105 (**)

    Reply

    Chris Daukaus vs Parker Porter

    Daukaus -105 (**)

     
    da_kid
    da_kid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 414
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 5:49 PM ET #3

    Get hot Papa. 

    Reply

    Get hot Papa. 

     
    jaybucko
    jaybucko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 4315
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 6:00 PM ET #4

    Bounce back day. Fucc the haters bruh.

    Reply

    Bounce back day. Fucc the haters bruh.

     
    Skanless1
    Skanless1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 5996
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 6:02 PM ET #5

    Interested to hear your thoughts on the M.E. I have a small lean to DC, but am very undecided.

    Reply

    Interested to hear your thoughts on the M.E. I have a small lean to DC, but am very undecided.

     
    YanksHeels1
    YanksHeels1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 518
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 6:06 PM ET #6

    Hope you bounce back, as im on the same side of these this week.

    Reply

    Hope you bounce back, as im on the same side of these this week.

     
    VAmmajunkie
    VAmmajunkie
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 6:11 PM ET #7

    Always appreciate you posting papa. This card feels trappy to me so really interested in seeing your takes. 

    Reply

    Always appreciate you posting papa. This card feels trappy to me so really interested in seeing your takes. 

     
    BigMick87
    BigMick87
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2019
    Posts: 3704
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 6:41 PM ET #8

    Good luck tonight Papa!

    Reply

    Good luck tonight Papa!

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:02 PM ET #9

    Ashley Yoder vs Livia Renata Souza

    Passing

    Reply

    Ashley Yoder vs Livia Renata Souza

    Passing

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:04 PM ET #10

    TJ Brown vs Daniel Chavez

    Chavez +120 (**)
    Chavez Wins Inside Distance (1/2*)

    Reply

    TJ Brown vs Daniel Chavez

    Chavez +120 (**)
    Chavez Wins Inside Distance (1/2*)

     
    Manowarfan1
    Manowarfan1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1257
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:04 PM ET #11

    Good luck tonight Papa. I have actually lost units on past 2 cards, definitely want to,see what you make of some of Main card. I dont like big "-"  numbers but am feeling Stipe and O'Malley.

    Stipe is a decent #, Kelley may need one,of your props to make it beatable. Risie over JDS isn't too high. Am I a fool, living in the past, falling into the name recognition trap if I go with Dodson and Miller? They are both still viable, seasoned pros who don't seem to have gotten to the point of "has been name to feed to new guys" yet.

    Looking forward to your thoughts on this card, as I really haven't gotten back into betting any of the sports that have come back with no fans/funky bubble crap except for a few futures bets (I am still living nicely off Nationals winning it all, so I had to,do some more. Let's go Nuggets, woohoo).

    Win Big tonight,

    Manowarfan1

    Reply

    Good luck tonight Papa. I have actually lost units on past 2 cards, definitely want to,see what you make of some of Main card. I dont like big "-"  numbers but am feeling Stipe and O'Malley.

    Stipe is a decent #, Kelley may need one,of your props to make it beatable. Risie over JDS isn't too high. Am I a fool, living in the past, falling into the name recognition trap if I go with Dodson and Miller? They are both still viable, seasoned pros who don't seem to have gotten to the point of "has been name to feed to new guys" yet.

    Looking forward to your thoughts on this card, as I really haven't gotten back into betting any of the sports that have come back with no fans/funky bubble crap except for a few futures bets (I am still living nicely off Nationals winning it all, so I had to,do some more. Let's go Nuggets, woohoo).

    Win Big tonight,

    Manowarfan1

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:06 PM ET #12

    Felice Herrig vs Virna Jandiroba

    Jandiroba Wins Inside Distance +210 (*)

    Reply

    Felice Herrig vs Virna Jandiroba

    Jandiroba Wins Inside Distance +210 (*)

     
    wogdog
    wogdog
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 560
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:07 PM ET #13

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:08 PM ET #14

    Jim Miller vs Vinc Pichel

    Pichel -110 (**)
    Pichel Wins Inside Distance +320 (1/2*)
    Pichel Wins in Round 2 +800 (1/2*)
    Pichel Wins in Round 3 +1500 (1/2*)
    Miller Wins in Round 1 +500 (1/2*)

    Reply

    Jim Miller vs Vinc Pichel

    Pichel -110 (**)
    Pichel Wins Inside Distance +320 (1/2*)
    Pichel Wins in Round 2 +800 (1/2*)
    Pichel Wins in Round 3 +1500 (1/2*)
    Miller Wins in Round 1 +500 (1/2*)

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:10 PM ET #15

    John Dodson vs Merab Dvalishvili

    Dodson +240 (***)
    Dodson Wins Inside Distance +420 (1/2*)

    Reply

    John Dodson vs Merab Dvalishvili

    Dodson +240 (***)
    Dodson Wins Inside Distance +420 (1/2*)

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:12 PM ET #16

    Junior dos Santos vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik

    JDS +115 (***)
    JDS Wins by Decision +400 (1/2*)

    Reply

    Junior dos Santos vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik

    JDS +115 (***)
    JDS Wins by Decision +400 (1/2*)

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:15 PM ET #17

    Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera

    O'Malley Wins in Round 1 +350 (***)
    O'Malley Wins in Round 2 +600 (*)

    Reply

    Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera

    O'Malley Wins in Round 1 +350 (***)
    O'Malley Wins in Round 2 +600 (*)

     
    Maximus1978
    Maximus1978
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 7245
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:19 PM ET #18

    Ayyyeeeeee......brotha! BOL tonight! Go get it mah man! Revelation for real...!!!!!clover

    The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
    Reply

    Ayyyeeeeee......brotha! BOL tonight! Go get it mah man! Revelation for real...!!!!!clover

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:21 PM ET #19

    Stipe Miocic (c) vs Daniel Cormier

    I'm not taking a side in this fight.  Just don't see an angle.  Gun to my head, I pick Stipe, but not betting against DC, never have, never will.  My gut is that this fight somehow goes the distance.  I made a few bets earlier this week, but the lines no longer exist.

    I was basically betting this fight has a split or majority decision.

    I bet Cormier Wins by Split/Majority Decision +1125 and Stipe Wins by Split/Majority Decision +1665 for (*) each.

    Obviously those lines don't exist, but if I were to recommend a play, I would take 

    Fight goes Distance +180 and Fight Starts Round 4 -110.  Probably not playing either, but I'll come back in here if I make one of those official.


    GL to everyone tonight and don't be a prickk if I lose $ tonight.  Use your own opinions to make bets.  If you want to follow, go ahead, but don't be a douchee if I lose you money.  thumbs_up

    Reply

    Stipe Miocic (c) vs Daniel Cormier

    I'm not taking a side in this fight.  Just don't see an angle.  Gun to my head, I pick Stipe, but not betting against DC, never have, never will.  My gut is that this fight somehow goes the distance.  I made a few bets earlier this week, but the lines no longer exist.

    I was basically betting this fight has a split or majority decision.

    I bet Cormier Wins by Split/Majority Decision +1125 and Stipe Wins by Split/Majority Decision +1665 for (*) each.

    Obviously those lines don't exist, but if I were to recommend a play, I would take 

    Fight goes Distance +180 and Fight Starts Round 4 -110.  Probably not playing either, but I'll come back in here if I make one of those official.


    GL to everyone tonight and don't be a prickk if I lose $ tonight.  Use your own opinions to make bets.  If you want to follow, go ahead, but don't be a douchee if I lose you money.  thumbs_up

     
    Manowarfan1
    Manowarfan1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 1257
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:22 PM ET #20

    Good to see you on Dodson, was hoping for a,bit more of a Miller lean. Looking at the bets I placed earlier, it appears I am all in on Stipe. I am nervous because I know DC is a determined, focused MF and going into retirement is scary. However he is set for retirement, so he may not kill himself tonight.

    Cheers,

    Manowarfan1

     

    Reply

    Good to see you on Dodson, was hoping for a,bit more of a Miller lean. Looking at the bets I placed earlier, it appears I am all in on Stipe. I am nervous because I know DC is a determined, focused MF and going into retirement is scary. However he is set for retirement, so he may not kill himself tonight.

    Cheers,

    Manowarfan1

     

     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:26 PM ET #21

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    BABYFACE024
    BABYFACE024
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1518
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:36 PM ET #22

    I have the win by split/maj decision option.  DC +1200 Stipe +1400

    Reply

    I have the win by split/maj decision option.  DC +1200 Stipe +1400

     
    murderinc85
    murderinc85
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 926
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:39 PM ET #23

    Bol Papa

    Reply

    Bol Papa

     
    Maximus1978
    Maximus1978
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 7245
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 7:40 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Stipe Miocic (c) vs Daniel CormierI'm not taking a side in this fight.  Just don't see an angle.  Gun to my head, I pick Stipe, but not betting against DC, never have, never will.  My gut is that this fight somehow goes the distance.  I made a few bets earlier this week, but the lines no longer exist.I was basically betting this fight has a split or majority decision.I bet Cormier Wins by Split/Majority Decision +1125 and Stipe Wins by Split/Majority Decision +1665 for (*) each.Obviously those lines don't exist, but if I were to recommend a play, I would take Fight goes Distance +180 and Fight Starts Round 4 -110.  Probably not playing either, but I'll come back in here if I make one of those official.GL to everyone tonight and don't be a prickk if I lose $ tonight.  Use your own opinions to make bets.  If you want to follow, go ahead, but don't be a douchee if I lose you money.

    This is class...!!! People on here do not understand what it means to win and lose. We are fighters as well....!!!! 

    The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Stipe Miocic (c) vs Daniel CormierI'm not taking a side in this fight.  Just don't see an angle.  Gun to my head, I pick Stipe, but not betting against DC, never have, never will.  My gut is that this fight somehow goes the distance.  I made a few bets earlier this week, but the lines no longer exist.I was basically betting this fight has a split or majority decision.I bet Cormier Wins by Split/Majority Decision +1125 and Stipe Wins by Split/Majority Decision +1665 for (*) each.Obviously those lines don't exist, but if I were to recommend a play, I would take Fight goes Distance +180 and Fight Starts Round 4 -110.  Probably not playing either, but I'll come back in here if I make one of those official.GL to everyone tonight and don't be a prickk if I lose $ tonight.  Use your own opinions to make bets.  If you want to follow, go ahead, but don't be a douchee if I lose you money.

    This is class...!!! People on here do not understand what it means to win and lose. We are fighters as well....!!!! 

     
     
    Antman12
    Antman12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2020 - 8:21 PM ET #25

    Leaning Omalley by first round KO/TKo @ +350. Thoughts?

    Reply

    Leaning Omalley by first round KO/TKo @ +350. Thoughts?

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • PART DEUX 265
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,093
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,599
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 2,009
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
    • Braves Frauds 743

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.