There is a huge difference between could not make the weight and athletic commission stopping him....He was a few lbs from making weight and athletic commission stopped him based on the way he looked...Its debatable. Also you can't knock max for not making weight vs Khabib...1 week notice before fight flying from Hawaii to NY. Sure knock him for taking the fight but he has never missed weight with a full camp.
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega (12/8/18)
There is a huge difference between could not make the weight and athletic commission stopping him....He was a few lbs from making weight and athletic commission stopped him based on the way he looked...Its debatable. Also you can't knock max for not making weight vs Khabib...1 week notice before fight flying from Hawaii to NY. Sure knock him for taking the fight but he has never missed weight with a full camp.
There is a huge difference between could not make the weight and athletic commission stopping him....He was a few lbs from making weight and athletic commission stopped him based on the way he looked...Its debatable. Also you can't knock max for not making weight vs Khabib...1 week notice before fight flying from Hawaii to NY. Sure knock him for taking the fight but he has never missed weight with a full camp.
Unrelated to 231 but Alexander Hernandez vs Coybow Cerrone 233 that's a fight! Only reason don't like it is cause it's cowboy and I'm huge on" the great "as a prospect .
Unrelated to 231 but Alexander Hernandez vs Coybow Cerrone 233 that's a fight! Only reason don't like it is cause it's cowboy and I'm huge on" the great "as a prospect .
Mike Perry is no Hernandez. This kid is a gym rat. Cerrone is always dangerous but I would roll heavy on Hernandez and I would expect him to be the favorite.
I'm so excited for tonight. Some interesting line movements and an even a better card.
Let's get this bag!
Mike Perry is no Hernandez. This kid is a gym rat. Cerrone is always dangerous but I would roll heavy on Hernandez and I would expect him to be the favorite.
I'm so excited for tonight. Some interesting line movements and an even a better card.
Let's get this bag!
Mike Perry is no Hernandez. This kid is a gym rat. Cerrone is always dangerous but I would roll heavy on Hernandez and I would expect him to be the favorite.
I'm so excited for tonight. Some interesting line movements and an even a better card.
Let's get this bag!
Mike Perry is no Hernandez. This kid is a gym rat. Cerrone is always dangerous but I would roll heavy on Hernandez and I would expect him to be the favorite.
I'm so excited for tonight. Some interesting line movements and an even a better card.
Let's get this bag!
UFC 579-375-15
2017 235-188-8
2018 268-142-4
UFC 231
UFC 579-375-15
2017 235-188-8
2018 268-142-4
UFC 231
straight.. who are you leaning with in the main event?Seems that most are on Ortega, but i just feel people are sleeping on Max d/t his recent health issues. would love to hear your thoughts.
straight.. who are you leaning with in the main event?Seems that most are on Ortega, but i just feel people are sleeping on Max d/t his recent health issues. would love to hear your thoughts.
Cerrone vs. Hernandez is an awesome matchup. Cowboy looked more determined than ever in his last fight and could be dangerous here.
Cerrone vs. Hernandez is an awesome matchup. Cowboy looked more determined than ever in his last fight and could be dangerous here.
Mike Perry is no Hernandez. This kid is a gym rat. Cerrone is always dangerous but I would roll heavy on Hernandez and I would expect him to be the favorite. I'm so excited for tonight. Some interesting line movements and an even a better card. Let's get this bag!
Mike Perry is no Hernandez. This kid is a gym rat. Cerrone is always dangerous but I would roll heavy on Hernandez and I would expect him to be the favorite. I'm so excited for tonight. Some interesting line movements and an even a better card. Let's get this bag!
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor.
Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd.
Brad Katona
Chad Laprise
Hakeem Dawodu
Olivier Aubin-Mercier
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor.
Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd.
Brad Katona
Chad Laprise
Hakeem Dawodu
Olivier Aubin-Mercier
Mike Perry is no Hernandez. This kid is a gym rat. Cerrone is always dangerous but I would roll heavy on Hernandez and I would expect him to be the favorite. I'm so excited for tonight. Some interesting line movements and an even a better card. Let's get this bag!
Sometimes you just know.
This sport is for the committed. And the athletes always shine that have the work ethic. But anyone can get knocked out or submitted so that's what makes it the fight game.
Mike Perry is no Hernandez. This kid is a gym rat. Cerrone is always dangerous but I would roll heavy on Hernandez and I would expect him to be the favorite. I'm so excited for tonight. Some interesting line movements and an even a better card. Let's get this bag!
Sometimes you just know.
This sport is for the committed. And the athletes always shine that have the work ethic. But anyone can get knocked out or submitted so that's what makes it the fight game.
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor. Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd. Brad Katona Chad Laprise Hakeem Dawodu Olivier Aubin-Mercier
And Anders that Santos fight was just what he needed . To be push into a war because sometimes he was a lil to hesitant
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor. Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd. Brad Katona Chad Laprise Hakeem Dawodu Olivier Aubin-Mercier
And Anders that Santos fight was just what he needed . To be push into a war because sometimes he was a lil to hesitant
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor.
Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd.
Brad Katona
Chad Laprise
Hakeem Dawodu
Olivier Aubin-Mercier
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor.
Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd.
Brad Katona
Chad Laprise
Hakeem Dawodu
Olivier Aubin-Mercier
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor. Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd. Brad Katona Chad Laprise Hakeem Dawodu Olivier Aubin-Mercier
You are correct. I was just sharing. Sometimes UFC gives winnable fights for the home fighters.
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor. Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd. Brad Katona Chad Laprise Hakeem Dawodu Olivier Aubin-Mercier
You are correct. I was just sharing. Sometimes UFC gives winnable fights for the home fighters.
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor. Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd. Brad Katona Chad Laprise Hakeem Dawodu Olivier Aubin-Mercier
I'm interested in that Eryk Anders fight! I think he can knock him out but the line movement hasn't been in his favor. Elias Theodorou and the people below are all Canadians, So they will have the crowd. Brad Katona Chad Laprise Hakeem Dawodu Olivier Aubin-Mercier
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,214
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,678
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,637
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 548
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,015
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,945
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,981
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 379
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
