The PPV looks pretty solid with a few heavy's and the Hall/Whittaker matchup. BUT besides the Benoit/Nguyen fight, the undercard leaves alot to be desired!!!!!!!!!!! I can actually see me betting against 13 of these guys in their next fight if they have one
The PPV looks pretty solid with a few heavy's and the Hall/Whittaker matchup. BUT besides the Benoit/Nguyen fight, the undercard leaves alot to be desired!!!!!!!!!!! I can actually see me betting against 13 of these guys in their next fight if they have one
I know big juice eh 49er, about a little over 50% of what i've made in my UFC career pre covers and now. To be honest Vegas jacks these lines up so they can get underdog action. What I see is Holm is just a little bit better than Bethie and Penne is way better than Valerie!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
whoa
I know big juice eh 49er, about a little over 50% of what i've made in my UFC career pre covers and now. To be honest Vegas jacks these lines up so they can get underdog action. What I see is Holm is just a little bit better than Bethie and Penne is way better than Valerie!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a crazy man F29! keep on rolling. How do you feel about prop bets to get better odds on the women?
ITD?
Rousey 1st Round?
JJ 2nd and 3rd round?
You killed it last week with the props.
Thanks Willy and I'm only as good as my last event. I'm very hit or miss with prop bets, I personally think Jim Gunn does a very nice job with the props!!!!!!!! I try to stay away from the Rousey props for the only reason you never know how fast she can get people out of the ring. To be honest I think both dogs hang around for a few rounds before Ronda and Joanna dial them in and dial them out!!!!!
I only have one prop bet on the undercard but nothing crazy, I'm pretty sure most think I'm crazy betting Ronda and Joanna at them adds as is.
Quote Originally Posted by Schwilly:
You're a crazy man F29! keep on rolling. How do you feel about prop bets to get better odds on the women?
ITD?
Rousey 1st Round?
JJ 2nd and 3rd round?
You killed it last week with the props.
Thanks Willy and I'm only as good as my last event. I'm very hit or miss with prop bets, I personally think Jim Gunn does a very nice job with the props!!!!!!!! I try to stay away from the Rousey props for the only reason you never know how fast she can get people out of the ring. To be honest I think both dogs hang around for a few rounds before Ronda and Joanna dial them in and dial them out!!!!!
I only have one prop bet on the undercard but nothing crazy, I'm pretty sure most think I'm crazy betting Ronda and Joanna at them adds as is.
Thanks Willy and I'm only as good as my last event. I'm very hit or miss with prop bets, I personally think Jim Gunn does a very nice job with the props!!!!!!!! I try to stay away from the Rousey props for the only reason you never know how fast she can get people out of the ring. To be honest I think both dogs hang around for a few rounds before Ronda and Joanna dial them in and dial them out!!!!!
I only have one prop bet on the undercard but nothing crazy, I'm pretty sure most think I'm crazy betting Ronda and Joanna at them adds as is.
Thanks for your thoughts, they definitely makes sense when her props are broken down by the minute, but most of her fights end in the first minute, even against the top challengers. I see this fight starting like the Bethe fight with pressure clinch-brawling and HH won't be able to get away, but she has the clinch experience to not get knocked out and ends up in a throw on her back and taps to the armbar. Ithink it happens a bit quicker, but is it in minute 1 or minute 2? JJ is a straight killer and will continue to beat the will out of her opponents. If I get brave, I'll post my plays tomorrow before JimGunn makes us go AHA! Good luck!
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Thanks Willy and I'm only as good as my last event. I'm very hit or miss with prop bets, I personally think Jim Gunn does a very nice job with the props!!!!!!!! I try to stay away from the Rousey props for the only reason you never know how fast she can get people out of the ring. To be honest I think both dogs hang around for a few rounds before Ronda and Joanna dial them in and dial them out!!!!!
I only have one prop bet on the undercard but nothing crazy, I'm pretty sure most think I'm crazy betting Ronda and Joanna at them adds as is.
Thanks for your thoughts, they definitely makes sense when her props are broken down by the minute, but most of her fights end in the first minute, even against the top challengers. I see this fight starting like the Bethe fight with pressure clinch-brawling and HH won't be able to get away, but she has the clinch experience to not get knocked out and ends up in a throw on her back and taps to the armbar. Ithink it happens a bit quicker, but is it in minute 1 or minute 2? JJ is a straight killer and will continue to beat the will out of her opponents. If I get brave, I'll post my plays tomorrow before JimGunn makes us go AHA! Good luck!
Thanks for your thoughts, they definitely makes sense when her props are broken down by the minute, but most of her fights end in the first minute, even against the top challengers. I see this fight starting like the Bethe fight with pressure clinch-brawling and HH won't be able to get away, but she has the clinch experience to not get knocked out and ends up in a throw on her back and taps to the armbar. Ithink it happens a bit quicker, but is it in minute 1 or minute 2? JJ is a straight killer and will continue to beat the will out of her opponents. If I get brave, I'll post my plays tomorrow before JimGunn makes us go AHA! Good luck!
I'll post mine mid Saturday but always after weigh-ins.
Quote Originally Posted by Schwilly:
Thanks for your thoughts, they definitely makes sense when her props are broken down by the minute, but most of her fights end in the first minute, even against the top challengers. I see this fight starting like the Bethe fight with pressure clinch-brawling and HH won't be able to get away, but she has the clinch experience to not get knocked out and ends up in a throw on her back and taps to the armbar. Ithink it happens a bit quicker, but is it in minute 1 or minute 2? JJ is a straight killer and will continue to beat the will out of her opponents. If I get brave, I'll post my plays tomorrow before JimGunn makes us go AHA! Good luck!
I'll post mine mid Saturday but always after weigh-ins.
Bombs away indeed. Better be careful with those chalky favorite plays that risk huge money to win a measly hundred bucks. One of these days Ferrari, you're going to get hoist with your own petard!
Bombs away indeed. Better be careful with those chalky favorite plays that risk huge money to win a measly hundred bucks. One of these days Ferrari, you're going to get hoist with your own petard!
Bombs away indeed. Better be careful with those chalky favorite plays that risk huge money to win a measly hundred bucks. One of these days Ferrari, you're going to get hoist with your own petard!
One day Jim, one day.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
Bombs away indeed. Better be careful with those chalky favorite plays that risk huge money to win a measly hundred bucks. One of these days Ferrari, you're going to get hoist with your own petard!
Ok boys from the top and boy it's top heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rousey(-1413) 1413 gets me 100. Jedrzejczyk(-1865) 1865 gets me 100. Parlay Rousey/Jedrzejczyk 100 gets me 10.32. Hunt(-260) 13 gets me 5. Under 1.5 Hunt/Silva 1.85 gets me 1. Whittaker(+135) 2 gets me 2.70. Struve(-125) 2.50 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Struve/Rosholt fight 1 gets me 1.50. Parlay Matthews/Villante 2 gets me 0.78. Noke(+165) 1 gets me 1.65. Under 1.5 Villante/Perosh 1.40 gets me 1. Martinez(-115) 1.15 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Moontasri/Lafir 1 gets me 1.55. Moontasri by KO 1 gets me 1.65. Under 1.5 Montgomery/Kelly fight 1.50 gets me 1. Benoit(+110) 2 gets me 2.20.
Ok boys from the top and boy it's top heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rousey(-1413) 1413 gets me 100. Jedrzejczyk(-1865) 1865 gets me 100. Parlay Rousey/Jedrzejczyk 100 gets me 10.32. Hunt(-260) 13 gets me 5. Under 1.5 Hunt/Silva 1.85 gets me 1. Whittaker(+135) 2 gets me 2.70. Struve(-125) 2.50 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Struve/Rosholt fight 1 gets me 1.50. Parlay Matthews/Villante 2 gets me 0.78. Noke(+165) 1 gets me 1.65. Under 1.5 Villante/Perosh 1.40 gets me 1. Martinez(-115) 1.15 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Moontasri/Lafir 1 gets me 1.55. Moontasri by KO 1 gets me 1.65. Under 1.5 Montgomery/Kelly fight 1.50 gets me 1. Benoit(+110) 2 gets me 2.20.
$3409.40 in action tonite, which by far is my biggest UFC card to date. Not alot to choose from on the undercard, I'd rather sit back and watch shytty fighters fight, lol. OK GOOD LUCK and pray the USA or Canada don't end up like France!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$3409.40 in action tonite, which by far is my biggest UFC card to date. Not alot to choose from on the undercard, I'd rather sit back and watch shytty fighters fight, lol. OK GOOD LUCK and pray the USA or Canada don't end up like France!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bombs away indeed. Better be careful with those chalky favorite plays that risk huge money to win a measly hundred bucks. One of these days Ferrari, you're going to get hoist with your own petard!
Daamn,,,, i guess today was the day.... sorry about your loss(es) Ferrari, sometimes the shocking results are what make you better in the long run.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
Bombs away indeed. Better be careful with those chalky favorite plays that risk huge money to win a measly hundred bucks. One of these days Ferrari, you're going to get hoist with your own petard!
Daamn,,,, i guess today was the day.... sorry about your loss(es) Ferrari, sometimes the shocking results are what make you better in the long run.
Bombs away indeed. Better be careful with those chalky favorite plays that risk huge money to win a measly hundred bucks. One of these days Ferrari, you're going to get hoist with your own petard!
Lost just about his whole profit grind on just 1 lost.
Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:
Bombs away indeed. Better be careful with those chalky favorite plays that risk huge money to win a measly hundred bucks. One of these days Ferrari, you're going to get hoist with your own petard!
Lost just about his whole profit grind on just 1 lost.