• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 188 Write-up / Predicitions

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    tairy_greene
    whitebelt
    BloodHound1
    JimGunn
    Golazo
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3802
    Posts: 62
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    tairy_greene
    tairy_greene
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 723
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 8:47 PM ET #26

    Wow Williams !!!
    Reply
    Wow Williams !!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 8:56 PM ET #27

    Well I don't gotta load up anymore on Werdum...

    US$ 20.00 to win US$ 692.50

    Gabriel "Moggly" Benitez +200
    Patrick "The Animal" Williams +150
    Fabricio "Vai Cavalo" Werdum +375
    Reply
    Well I don't gotta load up anymore on Werdum...

    US$ 20.00 to win US$ 692.50

    Gabriel "Moggly" Benitez +200
    Patrick "The Animal" Williams +150
    Fabricio "Vai Cavalo" Werdum +375
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 9:10 PM ET #28

    Well I didn't see that coming. Fortunately I hedged my Dober bet with under 2.5 so I'm even money on Dober-Escuedero. 
    Reply
    Well I didn't see that coming. Fortunately I hedged my Dober bet with under 2.5 so I'm even money on Dober-Escuedero. 
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 9:39 PM ET #29

    Way better fight than I anticipated in Cejudo-Camus. I'm really impressed with the improvements Cejduo has made in his striking. I'm also impressed with Chico's takedown defense. Working with Ben Askren really paid dividends in this fight. I'm writing this before the start of R3 so we'll see what happens.
    Reply
    Way better fight than I anticipated in Cejudo-Camus. I'm really impressed with the improvements Cejduo has made in his striking. I'm also impressed with Chico's takedown defense. Working with Ben Askren really paid dividends in this fight. I'm writing this before the start of R3 so we'll see what happens.
     
    BloodHound1
    BloodHound1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 79
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 9:46 PM ET #30

    Watching the fight with no money on it. I think Chico Camus pulled the upset
    Reply
    Watching the fight with no money on it. I think Chico Camus pulled the upset
     
    BloodHound1
    BloodHound1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 79
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 9:46 PM ET #31

    It's at least very close
    Reply
    It's at least very close
     
    BloodHound1
    BloodHound1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 79
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 9:50 PM ET #32

    It was the tempo and the clinch that got him the W cause Camus looked better on the feet
    Reply
    It was the tempo and the clinch that got him the W cause Camus looked better on the feet
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 9:56 PM ET #33

    Henry outstruck him by more than 50 strikes but the significant strikes were closer. But yes the clinch control definitely scored points.
    Reply
    Henry outstruck him by more than 50 strikes but the significant strikes were closer. But yes the clinch control definitely scored points.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:04 PM ET #34

    Final numbers: Total strikes 133-59 Cejudo, Significant strikes 62-48 Camus. Seems Cejudo is well on his way to a title shot seeing how Mighty Mouse has annihilated the whole division except Cejudo.
    Reply
    Final numbers: Total strikes 133-59 Cejudo, Significant strikes 62-48 Camus. Seems Cejudo is well on his way to a title shot seeing how Mighty Mouse has annihilated the whole division except Cejudo.
     
    BloodHound1
    BloodHound1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 79
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:05 PM ET #35

    Nice thread btw
    Reply
    Nice thread btw
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:14 PM ET #36

    Great dog card so far. Let's see how Angela Hill does now.
    Reply
    Great dog card so far. Let's see how Angela Hill does now.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:15 PM ET #37

    Oops I typo'd my last post regarding significant strikes, saying Camus instead of Cejudo. No edit on this forum that I found
    Reply
    Oops I typo'd my last post regarding significant strikes, saying Camus instead of Cejudo. No edit on this forum that I found
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:16 PM ET #38

    I have nothing on this fight, but I picked Torres due to more experience and notable wins. Both girls have good striking pedigree though, won't surprise me either way.
    Reply
    I have nothing on this fight, but I picked Torres due to more experience and notable wins. Both girls have good striking pedigree though, won't surprise me either way.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:30 PM ET #39

    First live bet:  Pick the Winner by Points Outcome: Tecia Torres -7.5 points at -150.  Risking $150.00 to win $100.00.
    Reply
    First live bet:  Pick the Winner by Points Outcome: Tecia Torres -7.5 points at -150.  Risking $150.00 to win $100.00.
     
    BloodHound1
    BloodHound1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 79
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:46 PM ET #40

    Im with on Werdum
    Reply
    Im with on Werdum
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:47 PM ET #41

    I never bet ATS on MMA... points are strikes?
    Reply
    I never bet ATS on MMA... points are strikes?
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:56 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    I never bet ATS on MMA... points are strikes?


    No, points on the judges' scorecards.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:

    I never bet ATS on MMA... points are strikes?


    No, points on the judges' scorecards.
     
    Golazo
    Golazo
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 454
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 10:59 PM ET #43

    Very good write up. Great work.
    Reply
    Very good write up. Great work.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 11:16 PM ET #44

    Well that was FOTN. I'm disappointed in Rosa, but very impressed with Yair. Yair has come very far since the TUF finale and has a very bright future. He would have finished that triangle on a lesser BJJ practitioner. Disappointed Rosa rolled into a crucifix, he should have tried to take the back there or maybe a Peruvian neck tie like Rogan called.
    Reply
    Well that was FOTN. I'm disappointed in Rosa, but very impressed with Yair. Yair has come very far since the TUF finale and has a very bright future. He would have finished that triangle on a lesser BJJ practitioner. Disappointed Rosa rolled into a crucifix, he should have tried to take the back there or maybe a Peruvian neck tie like Rogan called.
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 11:21 PM ET #45

    Well Rosa killed my parlay that included Gastelum and Melendez. Only live action is my parlay hanging on Werdum. I'll be losing my voice screaming at the screen on that one!

    US$ 20.00 to win US$ 692.50

    Gabriel "Moggly" Benitez +200
    Patrick "The Animal" Williams +150
    Fabricio "Vai Cavalo" Werdum +375
    Reply
    Well Rosa killed my parlay that included Gastelum and Melendez. Only live action is my parlay hanging on Werdum. I'll be losing my voice screaming at the screen on that one!

    US$ 20.00 to win US$ 692.50

    Gabriel "Moggly" Benitez +200
    Patrick "The Animal" Williams +150
    Fabricio "Vai Cavalo" Werdum +375
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2015 - 11:32 PM ET #46

    Well that was tough to watch. Gastelum is still a beast at 185 and we probably just saw the last fight of Nate's career, as he's now lost 5 of his last 6 fights. 
    Reply
    Well that was tough to watch. Gastelum is still a beast at 185 and we probably just saw the last fight of Nate's career, as he's now lost 5 of his last 6 fights. 
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 12:15 AM ET #47

    Well I didn't have any action on that but you Alvarez backers just got a gift. I was surprised he got the nod given the fight was in Mexico. Maybe I am focusing on that eye too much but I saw Gilbert ahead. I though round one could have even been a 10-8 in real time, but I'll re watch it later.

    And now the main event! I'm all loaded up on Werdum with that parlay and I'll be a winner or a loser on the night with this one.
    Reply
    Well I didn't have any action on that but you Alvarez backers just got a gift. I was surprised he got the nod given the fight was in Mexico. Maybe I am focusing on that eye too much but I saw Gilbert ahead. I though round one could have even been a 10-8 in real time, but I'll re watch it later.

    And now the main event! I'm all loaded up on Werdum with that parlay and I'll be a winner or a loser on the night with this one.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 12:21 AM ET #48

    Killed it on the co-main event with my Alvarez, Alvarez DEC, over 2½ rounds bets plus added a live bet on Gilbert +1½ points anticipating a close split decision!
    Reply
    Killed it on the co-main event with my Alvarez, Alvarez DEC, over 2½ rounds bets plus added a live bet on Gilbert +1½ points anticipating a close split decision!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 12:25 AM ET #49

    Nice work Jim. Had nothing on it but an already dead parlay, glad Alavrrz won in the sense that most everyone here seemed to be backing him. I'm praying for Werdum I need that $700
    Reply
    Nice work Jim. Had nothing on it but an already dead parlay, glad Alavrrz won in the sense that most everyone here seemed to be backing him. I'm praying for Werdum I need that $700
     
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2015 - 12:47 AM ET #50

    I'm laughing so hard at the Cain backers at -500. It takes a real stupid person to back a guy who hasnt fought in nearly 2 years, coming off injury, and who admitted to not even wanting to come to the high altitude early. If you watched Werdum vs Browne, you knew it would go down this way. LOL CAIN BACKERS LOLOLOL.
    Reply
    I'm laughing so hard at the Cain backers at -500. It takes a real stupid person to back a guy who hasnt fought in nearly 2 years, coming off injury, and who admitted to not even wanting to come to the high altitude early. If you watched Werdum vs Browne, you knew it would go down this way. LOL CAIN BACKERS LOLOLOL.
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,272
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,453
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,634
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 118
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,120
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.