• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 185 Huge 7.45 VALUEville Parlay!!!

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    MR219
    GigaOuts
    sawman
    Ferrari29
    sharpstick
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3796
    Posts: 67
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 8:27 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    So you have a opportunity to shut me up, to proof I am wrong by simply posting a pic of 1 of your many hammer play & you won't do it?

    If it will finally shut your dumba$$ up then yes I'll post a classic hammer play bet slip photo for you @MR219MMA. Hopefully after all this time, you figured out how to use Twitter.

    I fail to see how doing this will make you feel any better about your own stupidity!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    So you have a opportunity to shut me up, to proof I am wrong by simply posting a pic of 1 of your many hammer play & you won't do it?

    If it will finally shut your dumba$$ up then yes I'll post a classic hammer play bet slip photo for you @MR219MMA. Hopefully after all this time, you figured out how to use Twitter.

    I fail to see how doing this will make you feel any better about your own stupidity!


     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 8:42 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    Please stop your bs, just post 1 hammer play. A player like me bet 1g-5g a fight need to follow bunch of air bettor. You are a bunch of delusional monkeys. 

    Please even if your hammer play is just $100, I will respect you. Post the pic!

    So, I have done as you asked. How about you reciprocate and post a bet slip of one your average $5 grand wagers and post a link here for all to see.  Any past $5 grand bet slip will do...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    Please stop your bs, just post 1 hammer play. A player like me bet 1g-5g a fight need to follow bunch of air bettor. You are a bunch of delusional monkeys. 

    Please even if your hammer play is just $100, I will respect you. Post the pic!

    So, I have done as you asked. How about you reciprocate and post a bet slip of one your average $5 grand wagers and post a link here for all to see.  Any past $5 grand bet slip will do...

     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 10:59 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    So, I have done as you asked. How about you reciprocate and post a bet slip of one your average $5 grand wagers and post a link here for all to see.  Any past $5 grand bet slip will do...


    You sound like sharpsh!t.I said I bet 1g-5g a fight, now you saying I bet average 5g a fight. You & sharpshIt play the same game where you constant exaggerate to discredit other poster huh?

    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qn8qok&s=8#.VP-r4fnF8fU

    pics: I made 6 bet on 4 different site on Tim Means at max bet on each site from odd -110 to -115, for 2.5g. Once the odd is over -116, I no longer like the odd waiting to see where the line goes. If Tim Means line gets better like +110 to +120, I likely add another 2.5g but unfortunate Tim Means line got to -175, where I likely hedge to free-roll Tim for $400-$500. 

    you ask me to reciprocate and post a link to my betting slip but you fail to do so yourself? 

    forget about twitter, Give me your to hammer play pic 'link' like a normal human being!

    I find it very strange, you & sharpsh!t never have an actual conversation. Sharpsh!t constant give you a  in your thread & give you 1 or 2 lines compliment to stroke your ego.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    So, I have done as you asked. How about you reciprocate and post a bet slip of one your average $5 grand wagers and post a link here for all to see.  Any past $5 grand bet slip will do...


    You sound like sharpsh!t.I said I bet 1g-5g a fight, now you saying I bet average 5g a fight. You & sharpshIt play the same game where you constant exaggerate to discredit other poster huh?

    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qn8qok&s=8#.VP-r4fnF8fU

    pics: I made 6 bet on 4 different site on Tim Means at max bet on each site from odd -110 to -115, for 2.5g. Once the odd is over -116, I no longer like the odd waiting to see where the line goes. If Tim Means line gets better like +110 to +120, I likely add another 2.5g but unfortunate Tim Means line got to -175, where I likely hedge to free-roll Tim for $400-$500. 

    you ask me to reciprocate and post a link to my betting slip but you fail to do so yourself? 

    forget about twitter, Give me your to hammer play pic 'link' like a normal human being!

    I find it very strange, you & sharpsh!t never have an actual conversation. Sharpsh!t constant give you a  in your thread & give you 1 or 2 lines compliment to stroke your ego.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:32 PM ET #29

    You are officially the strangest dude that has ever taken part here. for all the negativity that you imply on others, you only make appearances here to bash the people who "dominate" the forum. No one dominates this place. It's a community of people talking MMA betting. If some one pushes the limits they get put in their place. 
    I'm pretty sure you don't have many friends because you are simply weird!
    Who gives a f@$k how much someone bets? If I cared what someone thought about a $10 bet I would put units instead of $s. And I can guaranty you I don't give a F$@k about what some uneducated skid who lives in a log cabin in a forest in Quebec thinks. 
    You claim you are the best. There's a competition goin on in this forum making picks each week. Put you $ where your mouth is
    Reply
    You are officially the strangest dude that has ever taken part here. for all the negativity that you imply on others, you only make appearances here to bash the people who "dominate" the forum. No one dominates this place. It's a community of people talking MMA betting. If some one pushes the limits they get put in their place. 
    I'm pretty sure you don't have many friends because you are simply weird!
    Who gives a f@$k how much someone bets? If I cared what someone thought about a $10 bet I would put units instead of $s. And I can guaranty you I don't give a F$@k about what some uneducated skid who lives in a log cabin in a forest in Quebec thinks. 
    You claim you are the best. There's a competition goin on in this forum making picks each week. Put you $ where your mouth is
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:34 PM ET #30

    Please get over yourself, I stalk you ...lol. 
    What betting site is that?
    What fight/parlay is that? Why are you using a bet slip dated back 2013?
    How about your recent hammer one?

    Please get over yourself, you are 1 in hundreds of mma enthusiast who post their picks. If I make much as you, my house would be foreclosure. 




    Reply
    Please get over yourself, I stalk you ...lol. 
    What betting site is that?
    What fight/parlay is that? Why are you using a bet slip dated back 2013?
    How about your recent hammer one?

    Please get over yourself, you are 1 in hundreds of mma enthusiast who post their picks. If I make much as you, my house would be foreclosure. 




     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:34 PM ET #31

    And... Screw betting amounts. If you want to compare net worth I assure you mine has at least a couple mOre zeros on the end. 
    Reply
    And... Screw betting amounts. If you want to compare net worth I assure you mine has at least a couple mOre zeros on the end. 
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:36 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    You are officially the strangest dude that has ever taken part here. for all the negativity that you imply on others, you only make appearances here to bash the people who "dominate" the forum. No one dominates this place. It's a community of people talking MMA betting. If some one pushes the limits they get put in their place. 
    I'm pretty sure you don't have many friends because you are simply weird!
    Who gives a f@$k how much someone bets? If I cared what someone thought about a $10 bet I would put units instead of $s. And I can guaranty you I don't give a F$@k about what some uneducated skid who lives in a log cabin in a forest in Quebec thinks. 
    You claim you are the best. There's a competition goin on in this forum making picks each week. Put you $ where your mouth is
    please take your iwb advice & put me on ignore, I just want to talk to your master. ty.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    You are officially the strangest dude that has ever taken part here. for all the negativity that you imply on others, you only make appearances here to bash the people who "dominate" the forum. No one dominates this place. It's a community of people talking MMA betting. If some one pushes the limits they get put in their place. 
    I'm pretty sure you don't have many friends because you are simply weird!
    Who gives a f@$k how much someone bets? If I cared what someone thought about a $10 bet I would put units instead of $s. And I can guaranty you I don't give a F$@k about what some uneducated skid who lives in a log cabin in a forest in Quebec thinks. 
    You claim you are the best. There's a competition goin on in this forum making picks each week. Put you $ where your mouth is
    please take your iwb advice & put me on ignore, I just want to talk to your master. ty.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:42 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    You sound like sharpsh!t.I said I bet 1g-5g a fight, now you saying I bet average 5g a fight. You & sharpshIt play the same game where you constant exaggerate to discredit other poster huh?

    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qn8qok&s=8#.VP-r4fnF8fU

    pics: I made 6 bet on 4 different site on Tim Means at max bet on each site from odd -110 to -115, for 2.5g. Once the odd is over -116, I no longer like the odd waiting to see where the line goes. If Tim Means line gets better like +110 to +120, I likely add another 2.5g but unfortunate Tim Means line got to -175, where I likely hedge to free-roll Tim for $400-$500. 

    you ask me to reciprocate and post a link to my betting slip but you fail to do so yourself? 

    forget about twitter, Give me your to hammer play pic 'link' like a normal human being!

    I find it very strange, you & sharpsh!t never have an actual conversation. Sharpsh!t constant give you a  in your thread & give you 1 or 2 lines compliment to stroke your ego.

    So if you loved Tim Means so much, why didn't you share that great pick with all of us?  What do you have to lose by offering your opinion ahead of time?  Perhaps you could be one of the better contributors on this site one day...

    Since you don't like to share your bets and think you are better than all us,  why exactly do you come on this website and troll the MMA form?

    Sharpstick and I are friends in real life. We don't need to communicate on covers when we can talk in real time. 

    Since entering twitter + @MR219MMA in a google search engine is above your intelligence level, I have attached the link to the feed. Even someone as stupid as you should be able to locate the pic from there.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/mr219mma

    Sleep well my friend!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    You sound like sharpsh!t.I said I bet 1g-5g a fight, now you saying I bet average 5g a fight. You & sharpshIt play the same game where you constant exaggerate to discredit other poster huh?

    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=qn8qok&s=8#.VP-r4fnF8fU

    pics: I made 6 bet on 4 different site on Tim Means at max bet on each site from odd -110 to -115, for 2.5g. Once the odd is over -116, I no longer like the odd waiting to see where the line goes. If Tim Means line gets better like +110 to +120, I likely add another 2.5g but unfortunate Tim Means line got to -175, where I likely hedge to free-roll Tim for $400-$500. 

    you ask me to reciprocate and post a link to my betting slip but you fail to do so yourself? 

    forget about twitter, Give me your to hammer play pic 'link' like a normal human being!

    I find it very strange, you & sharpsh!t never have an actual conversation. Sharpsh!t constant give you a  in your thread & give you 1 or 2 lines compliment to stroke your ego.

    So if you loved Tim Means so much, why didn't you share that great pick with all of us?  What do you have to lose by offering your opinion ahead of time?  Perhaps you could be one of the better contributors on this site one day...

    Since you don't like to share your bets and think you are better than all us,  why exactly do you come on this website and troll the MMA form?

    Sharpstick and I are friends in real life. We don't need to communicate on covers when we can talk in real time. 

    Since entering twitter + @MR219MMA in a google search engine is above your intelligence level, I have attached the link to the feed. Even someone as stupid as you should be able to locate the pic from there.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/mr219mma

    Sleep well my friend!  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:53 PM ET #34

    So about this 5 team(man) parlay, anybody have any thoughts??? Looks like Nelson is the key to it!!!!
    Reply
    So about this 5 team(man) parlay, anybody have any thoughts??? Looks like Nelson is the key to it!!!!
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:55 PM ET #35

    Ok I play your game sadman, you said this is a community for mma bettor/mma enthusiast. How many poster have you & sharpsh!t put them in their place? And who give the right to do so?

    So in one hand you say this is a community & in another hand you go into someone thread to bash them & tell them to 'get out of here.' Is there a chance you have bi polar disorder? 
    Reply
    Ok I play your game sadman, you said this is a community for mma bettor/mma enthusiast. How many poster have you & sharpsh!t put them in their place? And who give the right to do so?

    So in one hand you say this is a community & in another hand you go into someone thread to bash them & tell them to 'get out of here.' Is there a chance you have bi polar disorder? 
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:13 AM ET #36

    So if you loved Tim Means so much, why didn't you share that great pick with all of us?  What do you have to lose by offering your opinion ahead of time?  Perhaps you could be one of the better contributors on this site one day...
    because I could be wrong! been wrong many time. Share your pick is like being an anchor on the black jack table. If you hit 16, table wins they likely stay quiet, if they lose you will hear from them


    Since you don't like to share your bets and think you are better than all us,  why exactly do you come on this website and troll the MMA form?
    I never once go into sawman, sharpstick, and your thread to bash/troll it. All day I sit around the computer surf the web & cover is one of my stop. What I enjoy is reading new poster with new energy & their funky way of capping fights. It infuriate me how sawman, sharpstick, now you bash their style of picking fight like your way of capping is way superior. Never once have I claim to be sharp or the best, I just claim to do this hobby full time. I might even go broke someday

    Sharpstick and I are friends in real life. We don't need to communicate on covers when we can talk in real time. 
    Good for you!

    Since entering twitter + @MR219MMA in a google search engine is above your intelligence level, I have attached the link to the feed. Even someone as stupid as you should be able to locate the pic from there.
    You say I am too stupid to use twitter & I say you too stupid to provide me a simple link...touche
    https://mobile.twitter.com/mr219mma
    Now you provide a simple link, and now I figure out twitter...hmmmm 
    Sleep well my friend!  
    I don't have a comeback for that, you put me in a weird spot. but good luck with your weekend, I promise you I won't tail your pick but likely 1/2 the pundit will tail your picks but not your parlay. 

    ps(the end is a joke, since you can only pick fighter A or fighter B, likely other will have the same picks as you, it doesn't mean they tail you)
    Reply
    So if you loved Tim Means so much, why didn't you share that great pick with all of us?  What do you have to lose by offering your opinion ahead of time?  Perhaps you could be one of the better contributors on this site one day...
    because I could be wrong! been wrong many time. Share your pick is like being an anchor on the black jack table. If you hit 16, table wins they likely stay quiet, if they lose you will hear from them


    Since you don't like to share your bets and think you are better than all us,  why exactly do you come on this website and troll the MMA form?
    I never once go into sawman, sharpstick, and your thread to bash/troll it. All day I sit around the computer surf the web & cover is one of my stop. What I enjoy is reading new poster with new energy & their funky way of capping fights. It infuriate me how sawman, sharpstick, now you bash their style of picking fight like your way of capping is way superior. Never once have I claim to be sharp or the best, I just claim to do this hobby full time. I might even go broke someday

    Sharpstick and I are friends in real life. We don't need to communicate on covers when we can talk in real time. 
    Good for you!

    Since entering twitter + @MR219MMA in a google search engine is above your intelligence level, I have attached the link to the feed. Even someone as stupid as you should be able to locate the pic from there.
    You say I am too stupid to use twitter & I say you too stupid to provide me a simple link...touche
    https://mobile.twitter.com/mr219mma
    Now you provide a simple link, and now I figure out twitter...hmmmm 
    Sleep well my friend!  
    I don't have a comeback for that, you put me in a weird spot. but good luck with your weekend, I promise you I won't tail your pick but likely 1/2 the pundit will tail your picks but not your parlay. 

    ps(the end is a joke, since you can only pick fighter A or fighter B, likely other will have the same picks as you, it doesn't mean they tail you)
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:21 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    So about this 5 team(man) parlay, anybody have any thoughts??? Looks like Nelson is the key to it!!!!

    I just got off the phone with my inside informant from England. Ironically, he too has been banned from every sports betting site in the world.  I wonder if it is the same guy?!?  Could it be?!?  According to him, this parlay has a very great chance of cashing. However, to get a second opinion, I then called my inside informant from Argentina. He says it's probably has no chance in hell!

    Giga, I will be happy to chat later. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    So about this 5 team(man) parlay, anybody have any thoughts??? Looks like Nelson is the key to it!!!!

    I just got off the phone with my inside informant from England. Ironically, he too has been banned from every sports betting site in the world.  I wonder if it is the same guy?!?  Could it be?!?  According to him, this parlay has a very great chance of cashing. However, to get a second opinion, I then called my inside informant from Argentina. He says it's probably has no chance in hell!

    Giga, I will be happy to chat later. 
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 8:22 AM ET #38

    Sorry FERRARI, I could not resist...
    Reply
    Sorry FERRARI, I could not resist...
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 11:02 AM ET #39

    This Giga guy is the biggest moron I have ever seen.  I don't understand how someone can be so stupid.


    Reply
    This Giga guy is the biggest moron I have ever seen.  I don't understand how someone can be so stupid.


     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 4:48 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Sorry FERRARI, I could not resist...



    Lol, that's OK Mister the guy at the end of the bar told me both Nelson and Overeem have low fighter IQ and no gas tanks!!! I might need to bend a ear more often, lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    Sorry FERRARI, I could not resist...



    Lol, that's OK Mister the guy at the end of the bar told me both Nelson and Overeem have low fighter IQ and no gas tanks!!! I might need to bend a ear more often, lol.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 5:36 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    So if you loved Tim Means so much, why didn't you share that great pick with all of us?  What do you have to lose by offering your opinion ahead of time?  Perhaps you could be one of the better contributors on this site one day...
    because I could be wrong! been wrong many time. Share your pick is like being an anchor on the black jack table. If you hit 16, table wins they likely stay quiet, if they lose you will hear from them

    Giga, thanks for providing a sincere answer.  

    No one on here is expecting anyone to be perfect. In fact, I only hit around 49.5% of all my MMA bets.  Just like you, I do not flat bet my plays. I increase my unit size based on my level of confidence of the bet cashing. I am very good at cashing in on the big plays, which is why I have a very good long term profit despite only winning around half my bets. 

    No one will bash you if you post a play and it loses, so long as you are not an a$$ about it. 

    For example, if you had started a thread for UFC 184 and said that you are hammering Tim Means because you think he has a tactical advantage in the stand up, will use his reach advantage effectively, and you have doubts about Lima's chin, you probably would have received a very positive response to your post. If you would have  also stated that you were thinking of putting even more money on the play but were not sure which way the line was going to move, I would've personally jumped in and said that I think it's probably going to get worse and if you really want to hammer it to lock it now. Others may have given you a different opinion, but at least you would've had other opinions that you could've bounced around in your head before making your decision. In the end, you didn't make as much money on this bet as you probably could have and that's all because you didn't want to start the dialogue in here with us.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    So if you loved Tim Means so much, why didn't you share that great pick with all of us?  What do you have to lose by offering your opinion ahead of time?  Perhaps you could be one of the better contributors on this site one day...
    because I could be wrong! been wrong many time. Share your pick is like being an anchor on the black jack table. If you hit 16, table wins they likely stay quiet, if they lose you will hear from them

    Giga, thanks for providing a sincere answer.  

    No one on here is expecting anyone to be perfect. In fact, I only hit around 49.5% of all my MMA bets.  Just like you, I do not flat bet my plays. I increase my unit size based on my level of confidence of the bet cashing. I am very good at cashing in on the big plays, which is why I have a very good long term profit despite only winning around half my bets. 

    No one will bash you if you post a play and it loses, so long as you are not an a$$ about it. 

    For example, if you had started a thread for UFC 184 and said that you are hammering Tim Means because you think he has a tactical advantage in the stand up, will use his reach advantage effectively, and you have doubts about Lima's chin, you probably would have received a very positive response to your post. If you would have  also stated that you were thinking of putting even more money on the play but were not sure which way the line was going to move, I would've personally jumped in and said that I think it's probably going to get worse and if you really want to hammer it to lock it now. Others may have given you a different opinion, but at least you would've had other opinions that you could've bounced around in your head before making your decision. In the end, you didn't make as much money on this bet as you probably could have and that's all because you didn't want to start the dialogue in here with us.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 5:45 PM ET #42

    On the other hand, if you start a post the way Mars  does saying that you have an inside informant that says Barao  is going to lose because an inside informant told you he would, then the bet loses, and then the next week start a thread where the bet does win and then say you are 1-0 and ignore the loss, then yes, you're going to get bashed mercifully, and rightfully so. 

    Unfortunately Giga, there are a lot of dumb people who will pay others for picks claiming to have amazing records and fall for scams like this. You mentioned Luca Fury a few days ago and that is exactly what he does. He constantly lies and manipulates his record and people are stupid enough to pay him for his plays based on that deceitful information.

    All Sharpstick, Sawman, and myself are trying to do is prevent people from falling for an obvious scam in the making.  
    Reply
    On the other hand, if you start a post the way Mars  does saying that you have an inside informant that says Barao  is going to lose because an inside informant told you he would, then the bet loses, and then the next week start a thread where the bet does win and then say you are 1-0 and ignore the loss, then yes, you're going to get bashed mercifully, and rightfully so. 

    Unfortunately Giga, there are a lot of dumb people who will pay others for picks claiming to have amazing records and fall for scams like this. You mentioned Luca Fury a few days ago and that is exactly what he does. He constantly lies and manipulates his record and people are stupid enough to pay him for his plays based on that deceitful information.

    All Sharpstick, Sawman, and myself are trying to do is prevent people from falling for an obvious scam in the making.  
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 5:55 PM ET #43

    I wish I would have put more on Means too!!!! I wish more guys would bring better insight or better angles so WE all could win!!!! I
    Reply
    I wish I would have put more on Means too!!!! I wish more guys would bring better insight or better angles so WE all could win!!!! I
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 11:02 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    On the other hand, if you start a post the way Mars  does saying that you have an inside informant that says Barao  is going to lose because an inside informant told you he would, then the bet loses, and then the next week start a thread where the bet does win and then say you are 1-0 and ignore the loss, then yes, you're going to get bashed mercifully, and rightfully so. 

    Unfortunately Giga, there are a lot of dumb people who will pay others for picks claiming to have amazing records and fall for scams like this. You mentioned Luca Fury a few days ago and that is exactly what he does. He constantly lies and manipulates his record and people are stupid enough to pay him for his plays based on that deceitful information.

    All Sharpstick, Sawman, and myself are trying to do is prevent people from falling for an obvious scam in the making.  
    I don't known mars101, his/her post doesn't bother me a bit, in fact I enjoy it just I enjoy your post, ctm, but not JinnGunn ....lol. No offense to JinnGunn, I think he is legit very good spreading his risk around, solid betting but no big play. You & ctm have big plays, so it is 'exciting' to see if you guys big play pay off or not, no intention of tailing. Serious I enjoy your post & ctm, so I wish you guys do well. I always wish the new poster do well too no matter how ridiculous, strange, funky their reasoning is. 

    'All Sharpstick, Sawman, and myself are trying to do is prevent people from falling for an obvious scam in the making. '
    this sound arrogant to me because you don't give your peers enough credit that they known if this is a scam or not.  There is no children here, this is a gambling site/gambling community like sawman say, I don't think they need your protection. If cover promote you 3 to mod status than I can totally understand but you're not. Maybe I am wrong, there might be poster out there appreciated how you 3 treated mars101 but I am not one of them. I have no reason to accuse of Mars101 of scam, all I see is he enjoy posting here with his funky style - i see no harm in that. 

    Just like when I first post here saying Labrokes  ban me from mma betting, unibet limit me to $25. Out of no where sharpstick came into my thread to attack me, I do not appreciated that. Accuse of me lying & exaggerate my claim but people are not dumb, poster know he make up sh!t.

     I ask Labrokes why am I ban from mma bet, this what they wrote back.

    Dear non-Air bettor,
     
    Thank you for your e-mail regarding your account.
     
     I am sorry to learn of your frustration in placing bets. We can confirm that you are currently limited on any given event. This has been applied to your account as a result of some of the business you have placed with us on your accounts. We can assure you we do wish to attract customers to our service whether they win or lose. We do though have a responsibility to run the business profitably and therefore we do restrict certain customers and certain bets.
     
    We do regularly review the stake factors on accounts in line with the business patterns of our customers and we may look to alter the factor in the future. Whilst I appreciate your obvious frustration, the reduction in your stake factor is due to a well-meaning attempt to monitor our liabilities transactions placed across the various markets we offer. This provides a fair opportunity to all our customers who use the various betting channels.
     
    Our traders periodically review all accounts that have been restricted. Regrettably we are unable to override any decision that has been made
     
    I hope that I have been able to answer your query fully. If you have any other queries, please contact us either via email or by phone on 0800 731 4171/0208 515 2565 or via Live Chat on the website.
     
    Yours sincerely,
     
    Kim
    Customer Support

    It is strange your buddy like to pick fight with stranger, I am not sitting back & take it. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    On the other hand, if you start a post the way Mars  does saying that you have an inside informant that says Barao  is going to lose because an inside informant told you he would, then the bet loses, and then the next week start a thread where the bet does win and then say you are 1-0 and ignore the loss, then yes, you're going to get bashed mercifully, and rightfully so. 

    Unfortunately Giga, there are a lot of dumb people who will pay others for picks claiming to have amazing records and fall for scams like this. You mentioned Luca Fury a few days ago and that is exactly what he does. He constantly lies and manipulates his record and people are stupid enough to pay him for his plays based on that deceitful information.

    All Sharpstick, Sawman, and myself are trying to do is prevent people from falling for an obvious scam in the making.  
    I don't known mars101, his/her post doesn't bother me a bit, in fact I enjoy it just I enjoy your post, ctm, but not JinnGunn ....lol. No offense to JinnGunn, I think he is legit very good spreading his risk around, solid betting but no big play. You & ctm have big plays, so it is 'exciting' to see if you guys big play pay off or not, no intention of tailing. Serious I enjoy your post & ctm, so I wish you guys do well. I always wish the new poster do well too no matter how ridiculous, strange, funky their reasoning is. 

    'All Sharpstick, Sawman, and myself are trying to do is prevent people from falling for an obvious scam in the making. '
    this sound arrogant to me because you don't give your peers enough credit that they known if this is a scam or not.  There is no children here, this is a gambling site/gambling community like sawman say, I don't think they need your protection. If cover promote you 3 to mod status than I can totally understand but you're not. Maybe I am wrong, there might be poster out there appreciated how you 3 treated mars101 but I am not one of them. I have no reason to accuse of Mars101 of scam, all I see is he enjoy posting here with his funky style - i see no harm in that. 

    Just like when I first post here saying Labrokes  ban me from mma betting, unibet limit me to $25. Out of no where sharpstick came into my thread to attack me, I do not appreciated that. Accuse of me lying & exaggerate my claim but people are not dumb, poster know he make up sh!t.

     I ask Labrokes why am I ban from mma bet, this what they wrote back.

    Dear non-Air bettor,
     
    Thank you for your e-mail regarding your account.
     
     I am sorry to learn of your frustration in placing bets. We can confirm that you are currently limited on any given event. This has been applied to your account as a result of some of the business you have placed with us on your accounts. We can assure you we do wish to attract customers to our service whether they win or lose. We do though have a responsibility to run the business profitably and therefore we do restrict certain customers and certain bets.
     
    We do regularly review the stake factors on accounts in line with the business patterns of our customers and we may look to alter the factor in the future. Whilst I appreciate your obvious frustration, the reduction in your stake factor is due to a well-meaning attempt to monitor our liabilities transactions placed across the various markets we offer. This provides a fair opportunity to all our customers who use the various betting channels.
     
    Our traders periodically review all accounts that have been restricted. Regrettably we are unable to override any decision that has been made
     
    I hope that I have been able to answer your query fully. If you have any other queries, please contact us either via email or by phone on 0800 731 4171/0208 515 2565 or via Live Chat on the website.
     
    Yours sincerely,
     
    Kim
    Customer Support

    It is strange your buddy like to pick fight with stranger, I am not sitting back & take it. 
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 11:21 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I wish I would have put more on Means too!!!! I wish more guys would bring better insight or better angles so WE all could win!!!! I
    I only made l$500 on Tim Means when I could make 2g+ if I let it ride but no regret, this is a marathon. Long as you still in the game, you will have the opportunity to make a big score. 

    And you are awesome, you don't jump in on either side, & just let the fire die down. unlike some weak minded only jump in much later, they have mob mentality, they only join the winning team. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    I wish I would have put more on Means too!!!! I wish more guys would bring better insight or better angles so WE all could win!!!! I
    I only made l$500 on Tim Means when I could make 2g+ if I let it ride but no regret, this is a marathon. Long as you still in the game, you will have the opportunity to make a big score. 

    And you are awesome, you don't jump in on either side, & just let the fire die down. unlike some weak minded only jump in much later, they have mob mentality, they only join the winning team. 
     
    ParlayJoe17
    ParlayJoe17
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 272
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 11:40 PM ET #46

    Hey Giga, screw all the arguing etc. and get on here and post some of your plays!  Sounds like you are a winning player and you may be concerned about losing some value due to line moves etc. after being limited, but sounds like you are bright and would have some good insight for everybody.  No need to quibble!
    Reply
    Hey Giga, screw all the arguing etc. and get on here and post some of your plays!  Sounds like you are a winning player and you may be concerned about losing some value due to line moves etc. after being limited, but sounds like you are bright and would have some good insight for everybody.  No need to quibble!
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:35 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Hey Giga, screw all the arguing etc. and get on here and post some of your plays!  Sounds like you are a winning player and you may be concerned about losing some value due to line moves etc. after being limited, but sounds like you are bright and would have some good insight for everybody.  No need to quibble!

    He's not.  Trust me on this one.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Hey Giga, screw all the arguing etc. and get on here and post some of your plays!  Sounds like you are a winning player and you may be concerned about losing some value due to line moves etc. after being limited, but sounds like you are bright and would have some good insight for everybody.  No need to quibble!

    He's not.  Trust me on this one.  
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:36 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    I don't known mars101, his/her post doesn't bother me a bit, in fact I enjoy it just I enjoy your post, ctm, but not JinnGunn ....lol. No offense to JinnGunn, I think he is legit very good spreading his risk around, solid betting but no big play. You & ctm have big plays, so it is 'exciting' to see if you guys big play pay off or not, no intention of tailing. Serious I enjoy your post & ctm, so I wish you guys do well. I always wish the new poster do well too no matter how ridiculous, strange, funky their reasoning is. 

    'All Sharpstick, Sawman, and myself are trying to do is prevent people from falling for an obvious scam in the making. '
    this sound arrogant to me because you don't give your peers enough credit that they known if this is a scam or not.  There is no children here, this is a gambling site/gambling community like sawman say, I don't think they need your protection. If cover promote you 3 to mod status than I can totally understand but you're not. Maybe I am wrong, there might be poster out there appreciated how you 3 treated mars101 but I am not one of them. I have no reason to accuse of Mars101 of scam, all I see is he enjoy posting here with his funky style - i see no harm in that. 

    Just like when I first post here saying Labrokes  ban me from mma betting, unibet limit me to $25. Out of no where sharpstick came into my thread to attack me, I do not appreciated that. Accuse of me lying & exaggerate my claim but people are not dumb, poster know he make up sh!t.

     I ask Labrokes why am I ban from mma bet, this what they wrote back.

    Dear non-Air bettor,
     
    Thank you for your e-mail regarding your account.
     
     I am sorry to learn of your frustration in placing bets. We can confirm that you are currently limited on any given event. This has been applied to your account as a result of some of the business you have placed with us on your accounts. We can assure you we do wish to attract customers to our service whether they win or lose. We do though have a responsibility to run the business profitably and therefore we do restrict certain customers and certain bets.
     
    We do regularly review the stake factors on accounts in line with the business patterns of our customers and we may look to alter the factor in the future. Whilst I appreciate your obvious frustration, the reduction in your stake factor is due to a well-meaning attempt to monitor our liabilities transactions placed across the various markets we offer. This provides a fair opportunity to all our customers who use the various betting channels.
     
    Our traders periodically review all accounts that have been restricted. Regrettably we are unable to override any decision that has been made
     
    I hope that I have been able to answer your query fully. If you have any other queries, please contact us either via email or by phone on 0800 731 4171/0208 515 2565 or via Live Chat on the website.
     
    Yours sincerely,
     
    Kim
    Customer Support

    It is strange your buddy like to pick fight with stranger, I am not sitting back & take it. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    I don't known mars101, his/her post doesn't bother me a bit, in fact I enjoy it just I enjoy your post, ctm, but not JinnGunn ....lol. No offense to JinnGunn, I think he is legit very good spreading his risk around, solid betting but no big play. You & ctm have big plays, so it is 'exciting' to see if you guys big play pay off or not, no intention of tailing. Serious I enjoy your post & ctm, so I wish you guys do well. I always wish the new poster do well too no matter how ridiculous, strange, funky their reasoning is. 

    'All Sharpstick, Sawman, and myself are trying to do is prevent people from falling for an obvious scam in the making. '
    this sound arrogant to me because you don't give your peers enough credit that they known if this is a scam or not.  There is no children here, this is a gambling site/gambling community like sawman say, I don't think they need your protection. If cover promote you 3 to mod status than I can totally understand but you're not. Maybe I am wrong, there might be poster out there appreciated how you 3 treated mars101 but I am not one of them. I have no reason to accuse of Mars101 of scam, all I see is he enjoy posting here with his funky style - i see no harm in that. 

    Just like when I first post here saying Labrokes  ban me from mma betting, unibet limit me to $25. Out of no where sharpstick came into my thread to attack me, I do not appreciated that. Accuse of me lying & exaggerate my claim but people are not dumb, poster know he make up sh!t.

     I ask Labrokes why am I ban from mma bet, this what they wrote back.

    Dear non-Air bettor,
     
    Thank you for your e-mail regarding your account.
     
     I am sorry to learn of your frustration in placing bets. We can confirm that you are currently limited on any given event. This has been applied to your account as a result of some of the business you have placed with us on your accounts. We can assure you we do wish to attract customers to our service whether they win or lose. We do though have a responsibility to run the business profitably and therefore we do restrict certain customers and certain bets.
     
    We do regularly review the stake factors on accounts in line with the business patterns of our customers and we may look to alter the factor in the future. Whilst I appreciate your obvious frustration, the reduction in your stake factor is due to a well-meaning attempt to monitor our liabilities transactions placed across the various markets we offer. This provides a fair opportunity to all our customers who use the various betting channels.
     
    Our traders periodically review all accounts that have been restricted. Regrettably we are unable to override any decision that has been made
     
    I hope that I have been able to answer your query fully. If you have any other queries, please contact us either via email or by phone on 0800 731 4171/0208 515 2565 or via Live Chat on the website.
     
    Yours sincerely,
     
    Kim
    Customer Support

    It is strange your buddy like to pick fight with stranger, I am not sitting back & take it. 

     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 11:41 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    ive heard of people getting limited, essentially banned with the limits they are left with, at sportsbookreview.com forum

    i really dont know why they would lie about it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    ive heard of people getting limited, essentially banned with the limits they are left with, at sportsbookreview.com forum

    i really dont know why they would lie about it
     
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 1:08 PM ET #50

    QUOTE Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Hey Giga, screw all the arguing etc. and get on here and post some of your plays!  Sounds like you are a winning player and you may be concerned about losing some value due to line moves etc. after being limited, but sounds like you are bright and would have some good insight for everybody.  No need to quibble!

    He's not.  Trust me on this one.  
    QUOTE
    Perhaps 5Dimes should offer a prop bet on whether Giga will create a UFC 185 thread and post his plays ahead of the event. My guess on the opening line would be:

    YES. +25000
    NO -1000000000


    Reply
    QUOTE Originally Posted by ParlayJoe17:

    Hey Giga, screw all the arguing etc. and get on here and post some of your plays!  Sounds like you are a winning player and you may be concerned about losing some value due to line moves etc. after being limited, but sounds like you are bright and would have some good insight for everybody.  No need to quibble!

    He's not.  Trust me on this one.  
    QUOTE
    Perhaps 5Dimes should offer a prop bet on whether Giga will create a UFC 185 thread and post his plays ahead of the event. My guess on the opening line would be:

    YES. +25000
    NO -1000000000


    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,657
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.