• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFC 185 Huge 7.45 VALUEville Parlay!!!

    123 Next Last»
    Mars101
    GigaOuts
    nguyent25
    sharpstick
    The-Derks
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3796
    Posts: 67
    123 Next Last»
     
    Mars101
    Mars101
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 65
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 3:49 PM ET #1

    Been on a absolute tear for 2015 winning with incredible value dog picks. Granted I'm not going to win every + dog but am picking at a positive clip with + profit.

    All of my picks are legit and recorded with legit profits. I do not play ridiculous favorites nor do I pay hugely juiced odds (save for parlays)

    Consulted with the MMA guru and he has the picks ready to go. Lock, stock & barrel my friends. I usually tend to avoid parlays because long term they don't offer any real value. When you can realistically see a parlay hitting above the 90% then you have to hit it. That's the situation here so that is why I am playing a parlay.

    Pettis
    Nelson
    Pearson
    Rosholt
    Duffey

    1 Unit play @ 7.45. If this hits we'll be laughing all the way to the bank. 

    I do not state I will win every bet but I DO GUARANTEE to be profitable if you follow my plays. I will not go tout or expect monetary compensation for the picks I give out.

    Expect a bounce back and we'll gain back those lost units. 


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Been on a absolute tear for 2015 winning with incredible value dog picks. Granted I'm not going to win every + dog but am picking at a positive clip with + profit.

    All of my picks are legit and recorded with legit profits. I do not play ridiculous favorites nor do I pay hugely juiced odds (save for parlays)

    Consulted with the MMA guru and he has the picks ready to go. Lock, stock & barrel my friends. I usually tend to avoid parlays because long term they don't offer any real value. When you can realistically see a parlay hitting above the 90% then you have to hit it. That's the situation here so that is why I am playing a parlay.

    Pettis
    Nelson
    Pearson
    Rosholt
    Duffey

    1 Unit play @ 7.45. If this hits we'll be laughing all the way to the bank. 

    I do not state I will win every bet but I DO GUARANTEE to be profitable if you follow my plays. I will not go tout or expect monetary compensation for the picks I give out.

    Expect a bounce back and we'll gain back those lost units. 


     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 7:34 PM ET #2

    You have thick skin, 3 behind wipes find time to trash your post & you still here. One behind wipe picks Mark Munoz at -250 & James Krause at -200 still able to find time to mock your underdog pick of Gleison Tibau at +200.....very ironic. I personally feel more embarrassed if I lose a favor pick than an underdog picks.

    2 behind wipes likely don't know how to cap fights & 3rd behind wipes cap fight by believing the fighter he pick is `"better everywhere".....lol.

    One time I try to warn the behind wipe about Ron Keslar vs War Machine, stating that Keslar doesn't impress in the cage but he is very good at taking opponent back, I ask behind wipe why are you so confidence on War Machine?

    behind wipes respond,"War Machine is better everywhere!" than War Machine got choke out in 3:31 in the 1st rd. 

    I think he state that I am making mockery of mma capping or a joke of a capper & my respond to that is .... at least I try to cap, I don't just parlay the 3 huge favors in a parlay every ufc event.
    Reply
    You have thick skin, 3 behind wipes find time to trash your post & you still here. One behind wipe picks Mark Munoz at -250 & James Krause at -200 still able to find time to mock your underdog pick of Gleison Tibau at +200.....very ironic. I personally feel more embarrassed if I lose a favor pick than an underdog picks.

    2 behind wipes likely don't know how to cap fights & 3rd behind wipes cap fight by believing the fighter he pick is `"better everywhere".....lol.

    One time I try to warn the behind wipe about Ron Keslar vs War Machine, stating that Keslar doesn't impress in the cage but he is very good at taking opponent back, I ask behind wipe why are you so confidence on War Machine?

    behind wipes respond,"War Machine is better everywhere!" than War Machine got choke out in 3:31 in the 1st rd. 

    I think he state that I am making mockery of mma capping or a joke of a capper & my respond to that is .... at least I try to cap, I don't just parlay the 3 huge favors in a parlay every ufc event.
     
    nguyent25
    nguyent25
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 83
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2015 - 11:45 PM ET #3

    Pettis
    Pearson
    Duffy

    Reply
    Pettis
    Pearson
    Duffy

     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:00 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    You have thick skin, 3 behind wipes find time to trash your post & you still here. One behind wipe picks Mark Munoz at -250 & James Krause at -200 still able to find time to mock your underdog pick of Gleison Tibau at +200.....very ironic. I personally feel more embarrassed if I lose a favor pick than an underdog picks.

    2 behind wipes likely don't know how to cap fights & 3rd behind wipes cap fight by believing the fighter he pick is `"better everywhere".....lol.

    One time I try to warn the behind wipe about Ron Keslar vs War Machine, stating that Keslar doesn't impress in the cage but he is very good at taking opponent back, I ask behind wipe why are you so confidence on War Machine?

    behind wipes respond,"War Machine is better everywhere!" than War Machine got choke out in 3:31 in the 1st rd. 

    I think he state that I am making mockery of mma capping or a joke of a capper & my respond to that is .... at least I try to cap, I don't just parlay the 3 huge favors in a parlay every ufc event.


    Aren't you the clown banned from every sportsbook because you are so sharp?!?!?  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    You have thick skin, 3 behind wipes find time to trash your post & you still here. One behind wipe picks Mark Munoz at -250 & James Krause at -200 still able to find time to mock your underdog pick of Gleison Tibau at +200.....very ironic. I personally feel more embarrassed if I lose a favor pick than an underdog picks.

    2 behind wipes likely don't know how to cap fights & 3rd behind wipes cap fight by believing the fighter he pick is `"better everywhere".....lol.

    One time I try to warn the behind wipe about Ron Keslar vs War Machine, stating that Keslar doesn't impress in the cage but he is very good at taking opponent back, I ask behind wipe why are you so confidence on War Machine?

    behind wipes respond,"War Machine is better everywhere!" than War Machine got choke out in 3:31 in the 1st rd. 

    I think he state that I am making mockery of mma capping or a joke of a capper & my respond to that is .... at least I try to cap, I don't just parlay the 3 huge favors in a parlay every ufc event.


    Aren't you the clown banned from every sportsbook because you are so sharp?!?!?  


     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 6:16 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    Aren't you the clown banned from every sportsbook because you are so sharp?!?!?  


    are you the f*cking idiot make up stuff? Where did I say I ban from every sport books air bettor?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:



    Aren't you the clown banned from every sportsbook because you are so sharp?!?!?  


    are you the f*cking idiot make up stuff? Where did I say I ban from every sport books air bettor?
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 6:36 PM ET #6

    And just to educate sharpsh!t, you don't need to be sharp or winning player to get ban or limited. If sharpsh!t doesn't bet air he should knows many regular pundit at sherdog got limit at ladbrokes and unibet, & sportsbooks. Only simpleton like sharpsh!t think ban = sharp.
    Reply
    And just to educate sharpsh!t, you don't need to be sharp or winning player to get ban or limited. If sharpsh!t doesn't bet air he should knows many regular pundit at sherdog got limit at ladbrokes and unibet, & sportsbooks. Only simpleton like sharpsh!t think ban = sharp.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 4:31 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    And just to educate sharpsh!t, you don't need to be sharp or winning player to get ban or limited. If sharpsh!t doesn't bet air he should knows many regular pundit at sherdog got limit at ladbrokes and unibet, & sportsbooks. Only simpleton like sharpsh!t think ban = sharp.

    I worked in sportsbooks longer than you've been betting.  

    We don't ban losing players, like yourself.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    And just to educate sharpsh!t, you don't need to be sharp or winning player to get ban or limited. If sharpsh!t doesn't bet air he should knows many regular pundit at sherdog got limit at ladbrokes and unibet, & sportsbooks. Only simpleton like sharpsh!t think ban = sharp.

    I worked in sportsbooks longer than you've been betting.  

    We don't ban losing players, like yourself.  
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2015 - 7:42 PM ET #8

    You see it is not wrong of me to call you f*cking idiot that make stuff up? 
    where did I stated I was ban from every sports site?
    how do you known I am a losing player?
    you said I lie! can you proof it?
    where did I say I am a sharp?

    stop making things up or I will continue to call you a f*cking idiot.


    Reply
    You see it is not wrong of me to call you f*cking idiot that make stuff up? 
    where did I stated I was ban from every sports site?
    how do you known I am a losing player?
    you said I lie! can you proof it?
    where did I say I am a sharp?

    stop making things up or I will continue to call you a f*cking idiot.


     
    The-Derks
    The-Derks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 2615
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 6:03 AM ET #9

    Why Nelson, he will probably gas in the 2nd round.
    Reply
    Why Nelson, he will probably gas in the 2nd round.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 12:35 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    You have thick skin, 3 behind wipes find time to trash your post & you still here. One behind wipe picks Mark Munoz at -250 & James Krause at -200 still able to find time to mock your underdog pick of Gleison Tibau at +200.....very ironic. I personally feel more embarrassed if I lose a favor pick than an underdog picks.

    2 behind wipes likely don't know how to cap fights & 3rd behind wipes cap fight by believing the fighter he pick is `"better everywhere".....lol.

    One time I try to warn the behind wipe about Ron Keslar vs War Machine, stating that Keslar doesn't impress in the cage but he is very good at taking opponent back, I ask behind wipe why are you so confidence on War Machine?

    behind wipes respond,"War Machine is better everywhere!" than War Machine got choke out in 3:31 in the 1st rd. 

    I think he state that I am making mockery of mma capping or a joke of a capper & my respond to that is .... at least I try to cap, I don't just parlay the 3 huge favors in a parlay every ufc event.


    All from the guy who has never shared a single bet on this site, EVER!!!

    If you shared your bets instead of bashing everyone else's efforts, none of us would have a beef with you. 

    As far as Mars plays are concerned, if she did not blatantly lie/hide/mislead about her losing record and lost this ridiculous "insider informant" gimmick, no one would have a beef with her either. 

    All of us here can blatantly see that both of you are nothing more than attention wh$res. Helping people makes money is clearly not either of your objectives for posting here. 

    Guys, it is time we stop responding/commenting on Giga & Mars posts. If we stop giving these attention wh$res what they want, they will eventually go away. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    You have thick skin, 3 behind wipes find time to trash your post & you still here. One behind wipe picks Mark Munoz at -250 & James Krause at -200 still able to find time to mock your underdog pick of Gleison Tibau at +200.....very ironic. I personally feel more embarrassed if I lose a favor pick than an underdog picks.

    2 behind wipes likely don't know how to cap fights & 3rd behind wipes cap fight by believing the fighter he pick is `"better everywhere".....lol.

    One time I try to warn the behind wipe about Ron Keslar vs War Machine, stating that Keslar doesn't impress in the cage but he is very good at taking opponent back, I ask behind wipe why are you so confidence on War Machine?

    behind wipes respond,"War Machine is better everywhere!" than War Machine got choke out in 3:31 in the 1st rd. 

    I think he state that I am making mockery of mma capping or a joke of a capper & my respond to that is .... at least I try to cap, I don't just parlay the 3 huge favors in a parlay every ufc event.


    All from the guy who has never shared a single bet on this site, EVER!!!

    If you shared your bets instead of bashing everyone else's efforts, none of us would have a beef with you. 

    As far as Mars plays are concerned, if she did not blatantly lie/hide/mislead about her losing record and lost this ridiculous "insider informant" gimmick, no one would have a beef with her either. 

    All of us here can blatantly see that both of you are nothing more than attention wh$res. Helping people makes money is clearly not either of your objectives for posting here. 

    Guys, it is time we stop responding/commenting on Giga & Mars posts. If we stop giving these attention wh$res what they want, they will eventually go away. 
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 12:53 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:



    All from the guy who has never shared a single bet on this site, EVER!!!

    If you shared your bets instead of bashing everyone else's efforts, none of us would have a beef with you. 

    As far as Mars plays are concerned, if she did not blatantly lie/hide/mislead about her losing record and lost this ridiculous "insider informant" gimmick, no one would have a beef with her either. 

    All of us here can blatantly see that both of you are nothing more than attention wh$res. Helping people makes money is clearly not either of your objectives for posting here. 

    Guys, it is time we stop responding/commenting on Giga & Mars posts. If we stop giving these attention wh$res what they want, they will eventually go away. 

    listen to MR forumers 
     No more replies to these clowns.
    Mars is an obvious troll trying to egg people on. He's not serious about this at all. He's wasting our time with attention threads
    Giga is bitter on life and for whatever reason comes here to show his dismay with what a messed up loser life he leads

    "Don't feed the Trolls"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:



    All from the guy who has never shared a single bet on this site, EVER!!!

    If you shared your bets instead of bashing everyone else's efforts, none of us would have a beef with you. 

    As far as Mars plays are concerned, if she did not blatantly lie/hide/mislead about her losing record and lost this ridiculous "insider informant" gimmick, no one would have a beef with her either. 

    All of us here can blatantly see that both of you are nothing more than attention wh$res. Helping people makes money is clearly not either of your objectives for posting here. 

    Guys, it is time we stop responding/commenting on Giga & Mars posts. If we stop giving these attention wh$res what they want, they will eventually go away. 

    listen to MR forumers 
     No more replies to these clowns.
    Mars is an obvious troll trying to egg people on. He's not serious about this at all. He's wasting our time with attention threads
    Giga is bitter on life and for whatever reason comes here to show his dismay with what a messed up loser life he leads

    "Don't feed the Trolls"
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 5:50 PM ET #12

    attention wh$res? hmmmmmm post count

    Mr219: 5552
    Giga: 246

    who the f*ck came into my thread to trash it when I first post here? Who give a f*ck about air bettor picks anyway? a f*cking monkey can make picks. Anyone of you f*cking monkey dare to show a betting slip that you actually take this seriously? What kind of f*cking capping skill do you need to parlay 3 heavy favorite every event? Who the attention wh$res that initiate the dialog? Mars & I didn't ask for this sh!t, I didn't come into your a$$ whip thread to trash it. You f*cking 3 monkeys should get a private chat going, maybe download wechat or something. 

    You Mr sensitive wh$res is not please that JimGunn post picks in your thread but you joined your monkeys friend to mock Mars101 post in his own thread. People don't come into your thread to troll or trash it, why don't you 3 monkeys show the same decency. You have your way of making picks & Mars101 have his own way, why don't you 3 monkeys respect that. 

    I never initiates a beet with you Mr but you call me a joke of a capper & attention wh$res, I will go into your thread and call you out on your f*cking lie. 



    Reply
    attention wh$res? hmmmmmm post count

    Mr219: 5552
    Giga: 246

    who the f*ck came into my thread to trash it when I first post here? Who give a f*ck about air bettor picks anyway? a f*cking monkey can make picks. Anyone of you f*cking monkey dare to show a betting slip that you actually take this seriously? What kind of f*cking capping skill do you need to parlay 3 heavy favorite every event? Who the attention wh$res that initiate the dialog? Mars & I didn't ask for this sh!t, I didn't come into your a$$ whip thread to trash it. You f*cking 3 monkeys should get a private chat going, maybe download wechat or something. 

    You Mr sensitive wh$res is not please that JimGunn post picks in your thread but you joined your monkeys friend to mock Mars101 post in his own thread. People don't come into your thread to troll or trash it, why don't you 3 monkeys show the same decency. You have your way of making picks & Mars101 have his own way, why don't you 3 monkeys respect that. 

    I never initiates a beet with you Mr but you call me a joke of a capper & attention wh$res, I will go into your thread and call you out on your f*cking lie. 



     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 6:06 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:



    All from the guy who has never shared a single bet on this site, EVER!!!

    If you shared your bets instead of bashing everyone else's efforts, none of us would have a beef with you. 

    As far as Mars plays are concerned, if she did not blatantly lie/hide/mislead about her losing record and lost this ridiculous "insider informant" gimmick, no one would have a beef with her either. 

    All of us here can blatantly see that both of you are nothing more than attention wh$res. Helping people makes money is clearly not either of your objectives for posting here. 

    Guys, it is time we stop responding/commenting on Giga & Mars posts. If we stop giving these attention wh$res what they want, they will eventually go away. 

    Very ironic statement, as far as I can recall Mars101 never bash or troll you 3 monkeys picks/threads. It is you 3 monkeys bash him for sharing his picks, no?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:



    All from the guy who has never shared a single bet on this site, EVER!!!

    If you shared your bets instead of bashing everyone else's efforts, none of us would have a beef with you. 

    As far as Mars plays are concerned, if she did not blatantly lie/hide/mislead about her losing record and lost this ridiculous "insider informant" gimmick, no one would have a beef with her either. 

    All of us here can blatantly see that both of you are nothing more than attention wh$res. Helping people makes money is clearly not either of your objectives for posting here. 

    Guys, it is time we stop responding/commenting on Giga & Mars posts. If we stop giving these attention wh$res what they want, they will eventually go away. 

    Very ironic statement, as far as I can recall Mars101 never bash or troll you 3 monkeys picks/threads. It is you 3 monkeys bash him for sharing his picks, no?
     
    ctm1985
    ctm1985
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1878
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 7:14 PM ET #14

    Reply
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2015 - 8:09 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:


    listen to MR forumers 
     No more replies to these clowns.
    Mars is an obvious troll trying to egg people on. He's not serious about this at all. He's wasting our time with attention threads
    Giga is bitter on life and for whatever reason comes here to show his dismay with what a messed up loser life he leads

    "Don't feed the Trolls"

    I like you Sadman, you are not a bad person. You never start bashing poster unless Sharpsh!t initiates it. You like a cute little loyal dog, post right after your master sharpsh!t start bashing poster or start a fight with me in every thread. I think I will stop my beef with you since loyal dog is built to follow their master, like you can't blame soldier for war, they are trained to obey commands. So I understand how you behave and kinda admire it because you do exactly what you is build for.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:


    listen to MR forumers 
     No more replies to these clowns.
    Mars is an obvious troll trying to egg people on. He's not serious about this at all. He's wasting our time with attention threads
    Giga is bitter on life and for whatever reason comes here to show his dismay with what a messed up loser life he leads

    "Don't feed the Trolls"

    I like you Sadman, you are not a bad person. You never start bashing poster unless Sharpsh!t initiates it. You like a cute little loyal dog, post right after your master sharpsh!t start bashing poster or start a fight with me in every thread. I think I will stop my beef with you since loyal dog is built to follow their master, like you can't blame soldier for war, they are trained to obey commands. So I understand how you behave and kinda admire it because you do exactly what you is build for.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 6:53 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    attention wh$res? hmmmmmm post count

    Mr219: 5552
    Giga: 246

    who the f*ck came into my thread to trash it when I first post here? Who give a f*ck about air bettor picks anyway? a f*cking monkey can make picks. Anyone of you f*cking monkey dare to show a betting slip that you actually take this seriously? What kind of f*cking capping skill do you need to parlay 3 heavy favorite every event? Who the attention wh$res that initiate the dialog? Mars & I didn't ask for this sh!t, I didn't come into your a$$ whip thread to trash it. You f*cking 3 monkeys should get a private chat going, maybe download wechat or something. 

    You Mr sensitive wh$res is not please that JimGunn post picks in your thread but you joined your monkeys friend to mock Mars101 post in his own thread. People don't come into your thread to troll or trash it, why don't you 3 monkeys show the same decency. You have your way of making picks & Mars101 have his own way, why don't you 3 monkeys respect that. 

    I never initiates a beet with you Mr but you call me a joke of a capper & attention wh$res, I will go into your thread and call you out on your f*cking lie. 




    Damn Giga, you truly are one dumb son of a gun. But, much like your post above re: Sawman, it's really not your fault.  You are just a victim of the pi$$ poor public education system in rural Quebec. Right!?!

    Of course I have over 5,000 posts!  I am one of the original members of the covers mixed martial arts forum, posting plays on just about every mainstream MMA event since 2008. That is my contribution to this forum. What exactly have you ever contributed?!?

    Yes, I lost bets on Munoz, Krause and War Machine. But unlike Mars, I take accountability for those loses and don't fudge my record or lie about it. BTW, I am up 133.05 units since I started posting here, all documented, so cry me a river if I really don't care that you tailed those plays and lost.

    I have never once made fun of Mars' bets. None of us have. We are making fun of her stupid "insider info" gimmick and not taking accountability for her loses. When she's winning, she has no problem posting about how great her record is. When she has been on a losing streak like she has been right now, it's amazing that her record disappears!

    Air bettor?!?  

    If covers allowed us to post photos, I'd be happy to show you my bets slips!  Although, I do not understand why you are so infatuated with the amount of money I bet.

    If you claim that any monkey could pick a winner, why do you keep trolling covers, tailing our plays and commenting in people's forums?!?

    Do you have any great bets for this weekend that you care to share? Oh, never mind...

     You have never shared a bet ever, why start now?!?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    attention wh$res? hmmmmmm post count

    Mr219: 5552
    Giga: 246

    who the f*ck came into my thread to trash it when I first post here? Who give a f*ck about air bettor picks anyway? a f*cking monkey can make picks. Anyone of you f*cking monkey dare to show a betting slip that you actually take this seriously? What kind of f*cking capping skill do you need to parlay 3 heavy favorite every event? Who the attention wh$res that initiate the dialog? Mars & I didn't ask for this sh!t, I didn't come into your a$$ whip thread to trash it. You f*cking 3 monkeys should get a private chat going, maybe download wechat or something. 

    You Mr sensitive wh$res is not please that JimGunn post picks in your thread but you joined your monkeys friend to mock Mars101 post in his own thread. People don't come into your thread to troll or trash it, why don't you 3 monkeys show the same decency. You have your way of making picks & Mars101 have his own way, why don't you 3 monkeys respect that. 

    I never initiates a beet with you Mr but you call me a joke of a capper & attention wh$res, I will go into your thread and call you out on your f*cking lie. 




    Damn Giga, you truly are one dumb son of a gun. But, much like your post above re: Sawman, it's really not your fault.  You are just a victim of the pi$$ poor public education system in rural Quebec. Right!?!

    Of course I have over 5,000 posts!  I am one of the original members of the covers mixed martial arts forum, posting plays on just about every mainstream MMA event since 2008. That is my contribution to this forum. What exactly have you ever contributed?!?

    Yes, I lost bets on Munoz, Krause and War Machine. But unlike Mars, I take accountability for those loses and don't fudge my record or lie about it. BTW, I am up 133.05 units since I started posting here, all documented, so cry me a river if I really don't care that you tailed those plays and lost.

    I have never once made fun of Mars' bets. None of us have. We are making fun of her stupid "insider info" gimmick and not taking accountability for her loses. When she's winning, she has no problem posting about how great her record is. When she has been on a losing streak like she has been right now, it's amazing that her record disappears!

    Air bettor?!?  

    If covers allowed us to post photos, I'd be happy to show you my bets slips!  Although, I do not understand why you are so infatuated with the amount of money I bet.

    If you claim that any monkey could pick a winner, why do you keep trolling covers, tailing our plays and commenting in people's forums?!?

    Do you have any great bets for this weekend that you care to share? Oh, never mind...

     You have never shared a bet ever, why start now?!?
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 10:16 PM ET #17

    are you really that dumb? Sharing your picks is contribution?....lol. a f*cking monkey could shared picks. There are hundreds of pundit sharing picks, how is that a contribution? if you want to contribute, please explanation why you pick a certain fighter. 'he is better every' is the most amateurish way of capping fight. A monkey could make picks but he can't explain it and neither can you.

    You are egotistic dude, why do you think people tailed you? I respect ctm & Jimgunn more than you & I don't even tail them.

    Mars 'insider info' rub you the wrong way huh? Have you ever though some forum member might find that useful beside you 3 monkey? Even if I don't believe him I find that to be good humor.... that is contribution to the forum unlike you 3 bashful monkeys.

    Yes I am calling you 3 monkey air bettor & don't play dumb. This is the f*cking internet, there is thousand of way to post pic. Please enlighten me & post 1 of your many hammer plays......1 time!

    I tail you 3 monkeys plays?...lol. This is my full time job, I spend the whole week capping the card to get ready for fight day and after 40+ hr of capping the fight card, I simply just tailed your plays?. are you f*cking serious?

    You are likely too dense or too dumb to even realize I am picking Ron Keslar over War Machine, stating that Keslar is good at taking opponent back, he is at +170 dog, is not a good bet on War Machine as favor. but you need this format:

    "Ron Keslar (+170) over War Machine. Risking 2 units to win 3.4 units."

    to understand I am picking Keslar, come on you're not that dumb?

    But you are amateur, you think you can helping other makes money by simply by posing/sharing your picks in your thread are grandeur of delusion, same delusional people that paid Luca Fury for his picks.

    You 3 monkeys believing sharing your picks is contribution to the forum.

    I feel my contribution is give opposing view what I deem is bad/dangerous bet.

    Mars101 feel his contribution is 'inside info' & he have a buddy do this professionally that give him good picks.

    It is lol, that you 3 monkeys think you contribute the most by simply posting your amateur picks.

    And who give a f*ck if Mars101 don't keep accurate record or he lie about his result? What the f*ck got to do with you 3 monkeys, this is not a contest who wins most unit end of the year. It is your dream, you can dream whatever the f*cking you wants, it is his f*cking thread he can do whatever he f*cking wants.

    Like I suggested you 3 monkesy, you should form a private forum, use wechat, it is a good app.

    Reply

    are you really that dumb? Sharing your picks is contribution?....lol. a f*cking monkey could shared picks. There are hundreds of pundit sharing picks, how is that a contribution? if you want to contribute, please explanation why you pick a certain fighter. 'he is better every' is the most amateurish way of capping fight. A monkey could make picks but he can't explain it and neither can you.

    You are egotistic dude, why do you think people tailed you? I respect ctm & Jimgunn more than you & I don't even tail them.

    Mars 'insider info' rub you the wrong way huh? Have you ever though some forum member might find that useful beside you 3 monkey? Even if I don't believe him I find that to be good humor.... that is contribution to the forum unlike you 3 bashful monkeys.

    Yes I am calling you 3 monkey air bettor & don't play dumb. This is the f*cking internet, there is thousand of way to post pic. Please enlighten me & post 1 of your many hammer plays......1 time!

    I tail you 3 monkeys plays?...lol. This is my full time job, I spend the whole week capping the card to get ready for fight day and after 40+ hr of capping the fight card, I simply just tailed your plays?. are you f*cking serious?

    You are likely too dense or too dumb to even realize I am picking Ron Keslar over War Machine, stating that Keslar is good at taking opponent back, he is at +170 dog, is not a good bet on War Machine as favor. but you need this format:

    "Ron Keslar (+170) over War Machine. Risking 2 units to win 3.4 units."

    to understand I am picking Keslar, come on you're not that dumb?

    But you are amateur, you think you can helping other makes money by simply by posing/sharing your picks in your thread are grandeur of delusion, same delusional people that paid Luca Fury for his picks.

    You 3 monkeys believing sharing your picks is contribution to the forum.

    I feel my contribution is give opposing view what I deem is bad/dangerous bet.

    Mars101 feel his contribution is 'inside info' & he have a buddy do this professionally that give him good picks.

    It is lol, that you 3 monkeys think you contribute the most by simply posting your amateur picks.

    And who give a f*ck if Mars101 don't keep accurate record or he lie about his result? What the f*ck got to do with you 3 monkeys, this is not a contest who wins most unit end of the year. It is your dream, you can dream whatever the f*cking you wants, it is his f*cking thread he can do whatever he f*cking wants.

    Like I suggested you 3 monkesy, you should form a private forum, use wechat, it is a good app.

     
    MMAwizard
    MMAwizard
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 4:43 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Damn Giga, you truly are one dumb son of a gun. But, much like your post above re: Sawman, it's really not your fault.  You are just a victim of the pi$$ poor public education system in rural Quebec. Right!?!



    Only someone who his very ignorant would insult someone based on race, religion, sexual orientation or where he lives

    and if you think the education system in quebec his poor, you should really travel more and learn about the planet you live in.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Damn Giga, you truly are one dumb son of a gun. But, much like your post above re: Sawman, it's really not your fault.  You are just a victim of the pi$$ poor public education system in rural Quebec. Right!?!



    Only someone who his very ignorant would insult someone based on race, religion, sexual orientation or where he lives

    and if you think the education system in quebec his poor, you should really travel more and learn about the planet you live in.....
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 8:08 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAwizard:


    Only someone who his very ignorant would insult someone based on race, religion, sexual orientation or where he lives

    and if you think the education system in quebec his poor, you should really travel more and learn about the planet you live in.....

    Sorry if my sarcastic rebuttal offended you. 

    It was merly a response to Giga offending Sawman stating he was not educated enough to form his own opinions.

    Personally, I have no idea where Giga lives or what level of education he may or may not have.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAwizard:


    Only someone who his very ignorant would insult someone based on race, religion, sexual orientation or where he lives

    and if you think the education system in quebec his poor, you should really travel more and learn about the planet you live in.....

    Sorry if my sarcastic rebuttal offended you. 

    It was merly a response to Giga offending Sawman stating he was not educated enough to form his own opinions.

    Personally, I have no idea where Giga lives or what level of education he may or may not have.  
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 8:43 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    are you really that dumb? Sharing your picks is contribution?....lol. a f*cking monkey could shared picks. There are hundreds of pundit sharing picks, how is that a contribution? if you want to contribute, please explanation why you pick a certain fighter. 'he is better every' is the most amateurish way of capping fight. A monkey could make picks but he can't explain it and neither can you.

    You are egotistic dude, why do you think people tailed you? I respect ctm & Jimgunn more than you & I don't even tail them.

    Mars 'insider info' rub you the wrong way huh? Have you ever though some forum member might find that useful beside you 3 monkey? Even if I don't believe him I find that to be good humor.... that is contribution to the forum unlike you 3 bashful monkeys.

    Yes I am calling you 3 monkey air bettor & don't play dumb. This is the f*cking internet, there is thousand of way to post pic. Please enlighten me & post 1 of your many hammer plays......1 time!

    I tail you 3 monkeys plays?...lol. This is my full time job, I spend the whole week capping the card to get ready for fight day and after 40+ hr of capping the fight card, I simply just tailed your plays?. are you f*cking serious?

    You are likely too dense or too dumb to even realize I am picking Ron Keslar over War Machine, stating that Keslar is good at taking opponent back, he is at +170 dog, is not a good bet on War Machine as favor. but you need this format:

    "Ron Keslar (+170) over War Machine. Risking 2 units to win 3.4 units."

    to understand I am picking Keslar, come on you're not that dumb?

    But you are amateur, you think you can helping other makes money by simply by posing/sharing your picks in your thread are grandeur of delusion, same delusional people that paid Luca Fury for his picks.

    You 3 monkeys believing sharing your picks is contribution to the forum.

    I feel my contribution is give opposing view what I deem is bad/dangerous bet.

    Mars101 feel his contribution is 'inside info' & he have a buddy do this professionally that give him good picks.

    It is lol, that you 3 monkeys think you contribute the most by simply posting your amateur picks.

    And who give a f*ck if Mars101 don't keep accurate record or he lie about his result? What the f*ck got to do with you 3 monkeys, this is not a contest who wins most unit end of the year. It is your dream, you can dream whatever the f*cking you wants, it is his f*cking thread he can do whatever he f*cking wants.

    Like I suggested you 3 monkesy, you should form a private forum, use wechat, it is a good app.


    Are you not aware that covers is a gambling website where the sole purpose is for bettors to get together for sharing and discussing their bets?

    And really, you don't tail my bets? I remember a time where you got so mad that I only put my plays for one event up on Twitter and you could not figure out how to follow me to get the plays.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    are you really that dumb? Sharing your picks is contribution?....lol. a f*cking monkey could shared picks. There are hundreds of pundit sharing picks, how is that a contribution? if you want to contribute, please explanation why you pick a certain fighter. 'he is better every' is the most amateurish way of capping fight. A monkey could make picks but he can't explain it and neither can you.

    You are egotistic dude, why do you think people tailed you? I respect ctm & Jimgunn more than you & I don't even tail them.

    Mars 'insider info' rub you the wrong way huh? Have you ever though some forum member might find that useful beside you 3 monkey? Even if I don't believe him I find that to be good humor.... that is contribution to the forum unlike you 3 bashful monkeys.

    Yes I am calling you 3 monkey air bettor & don't play dumb. This is the f*cking internet, there is thousand of way to post pic. Please enlighten me & post 1 of your many hammer plays......1 time!

    I tail you 3 monkeys plays?...lol. This is my full time job, I spend the whole week capping the card to get ready for fight day and after 40+ hr of capping the fight card, I simply just tailed your plays?. are you f*cking serious?

    You are likely too dense or too dumb to even realize I am picking Ron Keslar over War Machine, stating that Keslar is good at taking opponent back, he is at +170 dog, is not a good bet on War Machine as favor. but you need this format:

    "Ron Keslar (+170) over War Machine. Risking 2 units to win 3.4 units."

    to understand I am picking Keslar, come on you're not that dumb?

    But you are amateur, you think you can helping other makes money by simply by posing/sharing your picks in your thread are grandeur of delusion, same delusional people that paid Luca Fury for his picks.

    You 3 monkeys believing sharing your picks is contribution to the forum.

    I feel my contribution is give opposing view what I deem is bad/dangerous bet.

    Mars101 feel his contribution is 'inside info' & he have a buddy do this professionally that give him good picks.

    It is lol, that you 3 monkeys think you contribute the most by simply posting your amateur picks.

    And who give a f*ck if Mars101 don't keep accurate record or he lie about his result? What the f*ck got to do with you 3 monkeys, this is not a contest who wins most unit end of the year. It is your dream, you can dream whatever the f*cking you wants, it is his f*cking thread he can do whatever he f*cking wants.

    Like I suggested you 3 monkesy, you should form a private forum, use wechat, it is a good app.


    Are you not aware that covers is a gambling website where the sole purpose is for bettors to get together for sharing and discussing their bets?

    And really, you don't tail my bets? I remember a time where you got so mad that I only put my plays for one event up on Twitter and you could not figure out how to follow me to get the plays.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 12:08 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Are you not aware that covers is a gambling website where the sole purpose is for bettors to get together for sharing and discussing their bets?

    And really, you don't tail my bets? I remember a time where you got so mad that I only put my plays for one event up on Twitter and you could not figure out how to follow me to get the plays.

    BTW Giga,

    No need to respond. I will take your advice & stay out of Mars threads and your threads( that is, if you actually ever create one to share your hard researched bets prior to the event)

    Your rambling responses in this thread have more than proven Sharpstick, Sandman and my points about you. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Are you not aware that covers is a gambling website where the sole purpose is for bettors to get together for sharing and discussing their bets?

    And really, you don't tail my bets? I remember a time where you got so mad that I only put my plays for one event up on Twitter and you could not figure out how to follow me to get the plays.

    BTW Giga,

    No need to respond. I will take your advice & stay out of Mars threads and your threads( that is, if you actually ever create one to share your hard researched bets prior to the event)

    Your rambling responses in this thread have more than proven Sharpstick, Sandman and my points about you. 
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 12:14 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Damn Giga, you truly are one dumb son of a gun. But, much like your post above re: Sawman, it's really not your fault.  You are just a victim of the pi$$ poor public education system in rural Quebec. Right!?!

    Of course I have over 5,000 posts!  I am one of the original members of the covers mixed martial arts forum, posting plays on just about every mainstream MMA event since 2008. That is my contribution to this forum. What exactly have you ever contributed?!?

    Yes, I lost bets on Munoz, Krause and War Machine. But unlike Mars, I take accountability for those loses and don't fudge my record or lie about it. BTW, I am up 133.05 units since I started posting here, all documented, so cry me a river if I really don't care that you tailed those plays and lost.

    I have never once made fun of Mars' bets. None of us have. We are making fun of her stupid "insider info" gimmick and not taking accountability for her loses. When she's winning, she has no problem posting about how great her record is. When she has been on a losing streak like she has been right now, it's amazing that her record disappears!

    Air bettor?!?  

    If covers allowed us to post photos, I'd be happy to show you my bets slips!  Although, I do not understand why you are so infatuated with the amount of money I bet.

    If you claim that any monkey could pick a winner, why do you keep trolling covers, tailing our plays and commenting in people's forums?!?

    Do you have any great bets for this weekend that you care to share? Oh, never mind...

     You have never shared a bet ever, why start now?!?

    I'd really like to add something here, but that was just so well said, and covered everything.  

    Giga is a clown.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Damn Giga, you truly are one dumb son of a gun. But, much like your post above re: Sawman, it's really not your fault.  You are just a victim of the pi$$ poor public education system in rural Quebec. Right!?!

    Of course I have over 5,000 posts!  I am one of the original members of the covers mixed martial arts forum, posting plays on just about every mainstream MMA event since 2008. That is my contribution to this forum. What exactly have you ever contributed?!?

    Yes, I lost bets on Munoz, Krause and War Machine. But unlike Mars, I take accountability for those loses and don't fudge my record or lie about it. BTW, I am up 133.05 units since I started posting here, all documented, so cry me a river if I really don't care that you tailed those plays and lost.

    I have never once made fun of Mars' bets. None of us have. We are making fun of her stupid "insider info" gimmick and not taking accountability for her loses. When she's winning, she has no problem posting about how great her record is. When she has been on a losing streak like she has been right now, it's amazing that her record disappears!

    Air bettor?!?  

    If covers allowed us to post photos, I'd be happy to show you my bets slips!  Although, I do not understand why you are so infatuated with the amount of money I bet.

    If you claim that any monkey could pick a winner, why do you keep trolling covers, tailing our plays and commenting in people's forums?!?

    Do you have any great bets for this weekend that you care to share? Oh, never mind...

     You have never shared a bet ever, why start now?!?

    I'd really like to add something here, but that was just so well said, and covered everything.  

    Giga is a clown.
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 12:15 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    And really, you don't tail my bets? I remember a time where you got so mad that I only put my plays for one event up on Twitter and you could not figure out how to follow me to get the plays.


    This will be interesting to see how he tries to weasel out of this one....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    And really, you don't tail my bets? I remember a time where you got so mad that I only put my plays for one event up on Twitter and you could not figure out how to follow me to get the plays.


    This will be interesting to see how he tries to weasel out of this one....

     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:49 PM ET #24

    Please stop your bs, just post 1 hammer play. A player like me bet 1g-5g a fight need to follow bunch of air bettor. You are a bunch of delusional monkeys. 

    Please even if your hammer play is just $100, I will respect you. Post the pic!
    Reply
    Please stop your bs, just post 1 hammer play. A player like me bet 1g-5g a fight need to follow bunch of air bettor. You are a bunch of delusional monkeys. 

    Please even if your hammer play is just $100, I will respect you. Post the pic!
     
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 7:21 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    BTW Giga,

    No need to respond. I will take your advice & stay out of Mars threads and your threads( that is, if you actually ever create one to share your hard researched bets prior to the event)

    Your rambling responses in this thread have more than proven Sharpstick, Sandman and my points about you. 

    So you have a opportunity to shut me up, to proof I am wrong by simply posting a pic of 1 of your many hammer play & you won't do it?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    BTW Giga,

    No need to respond. I will take your advice & stay out of Mars threads and your threads( that is, if you actually ever create one to share your hard researched bets prior to the event)

    Your rambling responses in this thread have more than proven Sharpstick, Sandman and my points about you. 

    So you have a opportunity to shut me up, to proof I am wrong by simply posting a pic of 1 of your many hammer play & you won't do it?
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,275
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,645
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,125
    • Trump lies so much. 22,898

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.