Posted:
#26
UFC 126 Plays
Posted:
#29
Quote Originally Posted by UNMUTED6:
well the stream was pure shit but from the limited action I saw Kid did in fact look too over confident then dejected/frustrated. Good call
well the stream was pure shit but from the limited action I saw Kid did in fact look too over confident then dejected/frustrated. Good call
Thanks man!
Sorry the stream and the play did not work well for you.
The fight pretty much went the way I thought it would play out. Johnson's takedowns are lightning fast, and he was just too quick for Kid. Everytime Kid went in to strike Johnson just ducked down and took Kid down...
Quote Originally Posted by UNMUTED6:
well the stream was pure shit but from the limited action I saw Kid did in fact look too over confident then dejected/frustrated. Good call
well the stream was pure shit but from the limited action I saw Kid did in fact look too over confident then dejected/frustrated. Good call
Thanks man!
Sorry the stream and the play did not work well for you.
The fight pretty much went the way I thought it would play out. Johnson's takedowns are lightning fast, and he was just too quick for Kid. Everytime Kid went in to strike Johnson just ducked down and took Kid down...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
