• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Shhh... Hot Insider Information Bets For UFC 185

    «First Previous 123
    MR219
    GigaOuts
    sawman
    sharpstick
    Ferrari29
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4168
    Posts: 70
    «First Previous 123
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 8:29 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    You say you only have account at bet365 & Pinny, I too have account there also, that betting slip you posted doesn't looks like it belong to either site. So

    What betting site is that?
    What fight/parlay is that? Why are you using a bet slip dated back 2013?
    How about your recent hammer one?


    Man, you are really getting desperate aren't you!!!


    You challenged me to post any play, not caring for when it was from or from how long ago, and I did so. 


    It's really not my problem that you are computer illiterate and can't figure out how to enlarge the photo!!

    GigaOuts 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    You say you only have account at bet365 & Pinny, I too have account there also, that betting slip you posted doesn't looks like it belong to either site. So

    What betting site is that?
    What fight/parlay is that? Why are you using a bet slip dated back 2013?
    How about your recent hammer one?


    Man, you are really getting desperate aren't you!!!


    You challenged me to post any play, not caring for when it was from or from how long ago, and I did so. 


    It's really not my problem that you are computer illiterate and can't figure out how to enlarge the photo!!

    GigaOuts 


     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 9:25 PM ET #52

    true I ask any large betting slip but it didn't add up. On 1 hand you said you only have account with bet386 & Pinny but you post a bet slip that doesn't belong to either site. I am not stalking you...lol. I question your integrity. I can pull out thousand of bet slip using google search but not the most current one. 

    So I kindly ask you to post your most recent hammer play please.
    Reply
    true I ask any large betting slip but it didn't add up. On 1 hand you said you only have account with bet386 & Pinny but you post a bet slip that doesn't belong to either site. I am not stalking you...lol. I question your integrity. I can pull out thousand of bet slip using google search but not the most current one. 

    So I kindly ask you to post your most recent hammer play please.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 9:51 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    true I ask any large betting slip but it didn't add up. On 1 hand you said you only have account with bet386 & Pinny but you post a bet slip that doesn't belong to either site. I am not stalking you...lol. I question your integrity. I can pull out thousand of bet slip using google search but not the most current one. 

    So I kindly ask you to post your most recent hammer play please.


    You are truly a blithering idiot!!!


    Since you can't seem to figure out how to enlarge the photo, anyone who can will clearly see that it is from Pinnacle, and it was a $1,000 winning bet on Sonnen over Shogun!!!


    Again, why are you once again, so infatuated with my historical bet slips?!?  You asked for any slip, I gave you one. If I post another, you will probably ask me to post yet another.  So what is the point?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    true I ask any large betting slip but it didn't add up. On 1 hand you said you only have account with bet386 & Pinny but you post a bet slip that doesn't belong to either site. I am not stalking you...lol. I question your integrity. I can pull out thousand of bet slip using google search but not the most current one. 

    So I kindly ask you to post your most recent hammer play please.


    You are truly a blithering idiot!!!


    Since you can't seem to figure out how to enlarge the photo, anyone who can will clearly see that it is from Pinnacle, and it was a $1,000 winning bet on Sonnen over Shogun!!!


    Again, why are you once again, so infatuated with my historical bet slips?!?  You asked for any slip, I gave you one. If I post another, you will probably ask me to post yet another.  So what is the point?
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 9:57 PM ET #54

    Googoo, you have added absolutely nothing positive to this discussion forum. EVER!! Everthing is a fight or a put down. Maybe in your real life, with no friends, you spend your time antagonizing people, and that's just the way you are. A friendless, class less clown. Everyone gets along here. That is everyone but you. Even the guys that you want to communicate with, like CTM - I can guaranty you they think you are a complete loser, but are too easy going to get involved with this waste of time. Unlike you, who spends his life staring at a computer screen (capping events for 40 hours/wk), most people have friends, girlfriends, kids, wives, jobs,... Everything involving you here is a complete waste of time. We spend way too much time looking into these threads that have nothing to do with MMA and betting. Nobody here wants you here. Why don't you leave, like you did for the past few months, and then everyone gets along. No one has to post bet slips. No one has to justify how much or how little they bet. It doesn't matter. You are a professional gambler. A former pro poker player. That is great for you. Good luck. Go make lots of money doing it. But go spread your negativity elsewhere. You say Sherdog is way better, so go there. Get lost
    Reply
    Googoo, you have added absolutely nothing positive to this discussion forum. EVER!! Everthing is a fight or a put down. Maybe in your real life, with no friends, you spend your time antagonizing people, and that's just the way you are. A friendless, class less clown. Everyone gets along here. That is everyone but you. Even the guys that you want to communicate with, like CTM - I can guaranty you they think you are a complete loser, but are too easy going to get involved with this waste of time. Unlike you, who spends his life staring at a computer screen (capping events for 40 hours/wk), most people have friends, girlfriends, kids, wives, jobs,... Everything involving you here is a complete waste of time. We spend way too much time looking into these threads that have nothing to do with MMA and betting. Nobody here wants you here. Why don't you leave, like you did for the past few months, and then everyone gets along. No one has to post bet slips. No one has to justify how much or how little they bet. It doesn't matter. You are a professional gambler. A former pro poker player. That is great for you. Good luck. Go make lots of money doing it. But go spread your negativity elsewhere. You say Sherdog is way better, so go there. Get lost
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 10:03 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Googoo, you have added absolutely nothing positive to this discussion forum. EVER!! Everthing is a fight or a put down. Maybe in your real life, with no friends, you spend your time antagonizing people, and that's just the way you are. A friendless, class less clown. Everyone gets along here. That is everyone but you. Even the guys that you want to communicate with, like CTM - I can guaranty you they think you are a complete loser, but are too easy going to get involved with this waste of time. Unlike you, who spends his life staring at a computer screen (capping events for 40 hours/wk), most people have friends, girlfriends, kids, wives, jobs,... Everything involving you here is a complete waste of time. We spend way too much time looking into these threads that have nothing to do with MMA and betting. Nobody here wants you here. Why don't you leave, like you did for the past few months, and then everyone gets along. No one has to post bet slips. No one has to justify how much or how little they bet. It doesn't matter. You are a professional gambler. A former pro poker player. That is great for you. Good luck. Go make lots of money doing it. But go spread your negativity elsewhere. You say Sherdog is way better, so go there. Get lost

    Could not have said it any better myself. 

    Giga, post #53 is my final response to you.

    No need to give some cheesy response stating thsy you do not want to hear from Sawman and that Sawman is my puppy obeying his master.  It's lame, it's dumb it's not funny, and not productive...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Googoo, you have added absolutely nothing positive to this discussion forum. EVER!! Everthing is a fight or a put down. Maybe in your real life, with no friends, you spend your time antagonizing people, and that's just the way you are. A friendless, class less clown. Everyone gets along here. That is everyone but you. Even the guys that you want to communicate with, like CTM - I can guaranty you they think you are a complete loser, but are too easy going to get involved with this waste of time. Unlike you, who spends his life staring at a computer screen (capping events for 40 hours/wk), most people have friends, girlfriends, kids, wives, jobs,... Everything involving you here is a complete waste of time. We spend way too much time looking into these threads that have nothing to do with MMA and betting. Nobody here wants you here. Why don't you leave, like you did for the past few months, and then everyone gets along. No one has to post bet slips. No one has to justify how much or how little they bet. It doesn't matter. You are a professional gambler. A former pro poker player. That is great for you. Good luck. Go make lots of money doing it. But go spread your negativity elsewhere. You say Sherdog is way better, so go there. Get lost

    Could not have said it any better myself. 

    Giga, post #53 is my final response to you.

    No need to give some cheesy response stating thsy you do not want to hear from Sawman and that Sawman is my puppy obeying his master.  It's lame, it's dumb it's not funny, and not productive...
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 10:47 PM ET #56

    All I see is I am fighting with 3 egotistic monkeys, probably 2 real monkey with 3 handles. 

    If you guy happy tailing this clown, you gamble with real money & he is not. One time he post a hammer play with odd can only be found at Pinnacle sport when the line open. The maximum you can bet on opening line is $250 usd. So even if I give him credit that his unit size is $25. He can only bet maximum of $250 as a hammer play but the pinnacle line didn't move. Pinnacle line is dynamic, meaning that even if you bet a $100 the line change instantly during open line stage. His hammer play did not even move the pinnacle line even 1pts. 

    That's why I question his integrity if he really take mma betting serious. I truly believe those 3 monkeys bet air, they can not prove the actual bet they claim they make with a current betting slip. They might able to post a old bet slip that can be found using google since betting slip have no name on it. You been warn! he will never post a current bet slip of his hammer play because he is not stupid enough to put his money at risk. 
    Reply
    All I see is I am fighting with 3 egotistic monkeys, probably 2 real monkey with 3 handles. 

    If you guy happy tailing this clown, you gamble with real money & he is not. One time he post a hammer play with odd can only be found at Pinnacle sport when the line open. The maximum you can bet on opening line is $250 usd. So even if I give him credit that his unit size is $25. He can only bet maximum of $250 as a hammer play but the pinnacle line didn't move. Pinnacle line is dynamic, meaning that even if you bet a $100 the line change instantly during open line stage. His hammer play did not even move the pinnacle line even 1pts. 

    That's why I question his integrity if he really take mma betting serious. I truly believe those 3 monkeys bet air, they can not prove the actual bet they claim they make with a current betting slip. They might able to post a old bet slip that can be found using google since betting slip have no name on it. You been warn! he will never post a current bet slip of his hammer play because he is not stupid enough to put his money at risk. 
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 11:04 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    All I see is I am fighting with 3 egotistic monkeys, probably 2 real monkey with 3 handles. 

    If you guy happy tailing this clown, you gamble with real money & he is not. One time he post a hammer play with odd can only be found at Pinnacle sport when the line open. The maximum you can bet on opening line is $250 usd. So even if I give him credit that his unit size is $25. He can only bet maximum of $250 as a hammer play but the pinnacle line didn't move. Pinnacle line is dynamic, meaning that even if you bet a $100 the line change instantly during open line stage. His hammer play did not even move the pinnacle line even 1pts. 

    That's why I question his integrity if he really take mma betting serious. I truly believe those 3 monkeys bet air, they can not prove the actual bet they claim they make with a current betting slip. They might able to post a old bet slip that can be found using google since betting slip have no name on it. You been warn! he will never post a current bet slip of his hammer play because he is not stupid enough to put his money at risk. 

    Ok, I will bite. What is this bet you are talking about?  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    All I see is I am fighting with 3 egotistic monkeys, probably 2 real monkey with 3 handles. 

    If you guy happy tailing this clown, you gamble with real money & he is not. One time he post a hammer play with odd can only be found at Pinnacle sport when the line open. The maximum you can bet on opening line is $250 usd. So even if I give him credit that his unit size is $25. He can only bet maximum of $250 as a hammer play but the pinnacle line didn't move. Pinnacle line is dynamic, meaning that even if you bet a $100 the line change instantly during open line stage. His hammer play did not even move the pinnacle line even 1pts. 

    That's why I question his integrity if he really take mma betting serious. I truly believe those 3 monkeys bet air, they can not prove the actual bet they claim they make with a current betting slip. They might able to post a old bet slip that can be found using google since betting slip have no name on it. You been warn! he will never post a current bet slip of his hammer play because he is not stupid enough to put his money at risk. 

    Ok, I will bite. What is this bet you are talking about?  
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 11:18 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Ok, I will bite. What is this bet you are talking about?  

    I guarantee that Giga's response will be "I don't remember, but trust me, it happened"

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Ok, I will bite. What is this bet you are talking about?  

    I guarantee that Giga's response will be "I don't remember, but trust me, it happened"

     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 12:30 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    All I see is I am fighting with 3 egotistic monkeys, probably 2 real monkey with 3 handles. 

    If you guy happy tailing this clown, you gamble with real money & he is not. One time he post a hammer play with odd can only be found at Pinnacle sport when the line open. The maximum you can bet on opening line is $250 usd. So even if I give him credit that his unit size is $25. He can only bet maximum of $250 as a hammer play but the pinnacle line didn't move. Pinnacle line is dynamic, meaning that even if you bet a $100 the line change instantly during open line stage. His hammer play did not even move the pinnacle line even 1pts. 

    That's why I question his integrity if he really take mma betting serious. I truly believe those 3 monkeys bet air, they can not prove the actual bet they claim they make with a current betting slip. They might able to post a old bet slip that can be found using google since betting slip have no name on it. You been warn! he will never post a current bet slip of his hammer play because he is not stupid enough to put his money at risk. 

    Why do you care what he bets?

    Completely ignoring the fact that he posted a bet slip from Pinnacle, what does it matter if he bets $5 or $5,000?  If his hammer play is $50, so be it.  If his hammer play is $1,000, so be it.  If his hammer play is $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 like yours are, so be it.  It's all relative to a person's bankroll and other things going on in their life. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    All I see is I am fighting with 3 egotistic monkeys, probably 2 real monkey with 3 handles. 

    If you guy happy tailing this clown, you gamble with real money & he is not. One time he post a hammer play with odd can only be found at Pinnacle sport when the line open. The maximum you can bet on opening line is $250 usd. So even if I give him credit that his unit size is $25. He can only bet maximum of $250 as a hammer play but the pinnacle line didn't move. Pinnacle line is dynamic, meaning that even if you bet a $100 the line change instantly during open line stage. His hammer play did not even move the pinnacle line even 1pts. 

    That's why I question his integrity if he really take mma betting serious. I truly believe those 3 monkeys bet air, they can not prove the actual bet they claim they make with a current betting slip. They might able to post a old bet slip that can be found using google since betting slip have no name on it. You been warn! he will never post a current bet slip of his hammer play because he is not stupid enough to put his money at risk. 

    Why do you care what he bets?

    Completely ignoring the fact that he posted a bet slip from Pinnacle, what does it matter if he bets $5 or $5,000?  If his hammer play is $50, so be it.  If his hammer play is $1,000, so be it.  If his hammer play is $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 like yours are, so be it.  It's all relative to a person's bankroll and other things going on in their life. 
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 2:15 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Ok, I will bite. What is this bet you are talking about?  

    @MR219MMA: For #UFCJapan I have a rare 10 unit dog play on Roy Nelson (+130). Better hammer this now before the line gets worse.
    post on 9/15/2014 by Mr219

    I said 'wtf', you place 10 units/$1000 on Roy Nelson on Pinnacle at +130 odd & the line is still at +130? Ok, maybe he bet somewhere else, where else is Roy Nelson vs Mark Hunt where the odd is +130 beside Pinnacle? Nope, no other site offer that odd, only Pinnacle. Since Pinnacle line is dynamic, that $1000 bet should move the Roy Nelson line way below +130 that is for sure

    So the bet likely place on September 14 or September 15 that when he post & that's when Roy Nelson line is at +130 on Pinnacle also. 

    September 14-15, 2014 is on a Sunday & Monday but the Fights is on September 20, 2014 which is on a Saturday. That bet is 5-6 days away from the fight, Pinnacle is at opening line stage, so the max you can bet is $250 usd base. Ok let give him the benefit of the doubt that he bet $250 x4 times, the line should move 3pts each max bet, so you would expect Nelson line goes from +130, +127, +124,+121, after 4 consecutive bet to form his hammer play but as you can see Nelson line never go below +127 during that window. 

    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zhnzpu&s=8#.VQm_PfnF8fV

    When I first saw his post of Hammer play of Nelson at +130 for 10 units, I ask myself why is the odd still at +130 at Pinnacle after huge bet made by Mr219? Now you have to ask Mr219 about that bet he claim he made. This is the bet slip I am most interest in.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    Ok, I will bite. What is this bet you are talking about?  

    @MR219MMA: For #UFCJapan I have a rare 10 unit dog play on Roy Nelson (+130). Better hammer this now before the line gets worse.
    post on 9/15/2014 by Mr219

    I said 'wtf', you place 10 units/$1000 on Roy Nelson on Pinnacle at +130 odd & the line is still at +130? Ok, maybe he bet somewhere else, where else is Roy Nelson vs Mark Hunt where the odd is +130 beside Pinnacle? Nope, no other site offer that odd, only Pinnacle. Since Pinnacle line is dynamic, that $1000 bet should move the Roy Nelson line way below +130 that is for sure

    So the bet likely place on September 14 or September 15 that when he post & that's when Roy Nelson line is at +130 on Pinnacle also. 

    September 14-15, 2014 is on a Sunday & Monday but the Fights is on September 20, 2014 which is on a Saturday. That bet is 5-6 days away from the fight, Pinnacle is at opening line stage, so the max you can bet is $250 usd base. Ok let give him the benefit of the doubt that he bet $250 x4 times, the line should move 3pts each max bet, so you would expect Nelson line goes from +130, +127, +124,+121, after 4 consecutive bet to form his hammer play but as you can see Nelson line never go below +127 during that window. 

    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zhnzpu&s=8#.VQm_PfnF8fV

    When I first saw his post of Hammer play of Nelson at +130 for 10 units, I ask myself why is the odd still at +130 at Pinnacle after huge bet made by Mr219? Now you have to ask Mr219 about that bet he claim he made. This is the bet slip I am most interest in.

     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 2:19 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:


    Why do you care what he bets?

    Completely ignoring the fact that he posted a bet slip from Pinnacle, what does it matter if he bets $5 or $5,000?  If his hammer play is $50, so be it.  If his hammer play is $1,000, so be it.  If his hammer play is $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 like yours are, so be it.  It's all relative to a person's bankroll and other things going on in their life. 
    Yes the people who play 'play money' poker is the same skill level as people who play nose bleed. Nice logic dude!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:


    Why do you care what he bets?

    Completely ignoring the fact that he posted a bet slip from Pinnacle, what does it matter if he bets $5 or $5,000?  If his hammer play is $50, so be it.  If his hammer play is $1,000, so be it.  If his hammer play is $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 like yours are, so be it.  It's all relative to a person's bankroll and other things going on in their life. 
    Yes the people who play 'play money' poker is the same skill level as people who play nose bleed. Nice logic dude!
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 2:29 PM ET #62

    Ok I think we wasted enough time calling each other a liar. We have $$$ to make this weekend. I will be avoiding Cover until Sunday. Gl all.
    Reply
    Ok I think we wasted enough time calling each other a liar. We have $$$ to make this weekend. I will be avoiding Cover until Sunday. Gl all.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 5:33 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    @MR219MMA: For #UFCJapan I have a rare 10 unit dog play on Roy Nelson (+130). Better hammer this now before the line gets worse.
    post on 9/15/2014 by Mr219

    I said 'wtf', you place 10 units/$1000 on Roy Nelson on Pinnacle at +130 odd & the line is still at +130? Ok, maybe he bet somewhere else, where else is Roy Nelson vs Mark Hunt where the odd is +130 beside Pinnacle? Nope, no other site offer that odd, only Pinnacle. Since Pinnacle line is dynamic, that $1000 bet should move the Roy Nelson line way below +130 that is for sure

    So the bet likely place on September 14 or September 15 that when he post & that's when Roy Nelson line is at +130 on Pinnacle also. 

    September 14-15, 2014 is on a Sunday & Monday but the Fights is on September 20, 2014 which is on a Saturday. That bet is 5-6 days away from the fight, Pinnacle is at opening line stage, so the max you can bet is $250 usd base. Ok let give him the benefit of the doubt that he bet $250 x4 times, the line should move 3pts each max bet, so you would expect Nelson line goes from +130, +127, +124,+121, after 4 consecutive bet to form his hammer play but as you can see Nelson line never go below +127 during that window. 

    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zhnzpu&s=8#.VQm_PfnF8fV

    When I first saw his post of Hammer play of Nelson at +130 for 10 units, I ask myself why is the odd still at +130 at Pinnacle after huge bet made by Mr219? Now you have to ask Mr219 about that bet he claim he made. This is the bet slip I am most interest in.



    Yet another example of Giga running his mouth about stuff he knows nothing about. 


    If you actually had a bet365 account like you claim to do and research line movement as much as you say you do, you would be well aware that the opening line at bet365 on Nelson was +130 and was available for days prior to and after September 15. 


    I bet 8 units ($800) at +130 through bet365 and 2 units ($200) through Pinnacle at +129, both on September 15.  I will even post those 2 bet slips on my  twitter for you. 

    Giga, you are a complete laughing stock!!!


    Every attempt to bash or discredit me always blows up in your face. If you had any dignity at all, you would simply man up, apologize to every single member of the covers MMA forum community, and go away already. 

    GigaOuts
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    @MR219MMA: For #UFCJapan I have a rare 10 unit dog play on Roy Nelson (+130). Better hammer this now before the line gets worse.
    post on 9/15/2014 by Mr219

    I said 'wtf', you place 10 units/$1000 on Roy Nelson on Pinnacle at +130 odd & the line is still at +130? Ok, maybe he bet somewhere else, where else is Roy Nelson vs Mark Hunt where the odd is +130 beside Pinnacle? Nope, no other site offer that odd, only Pinnacle. Since Pinnacle line is dynamic, that $1000 bet should move the Roy Nelson line way below +130 that is for sure

    So the bet likely place on September 14 or September 15 that when he post & that's when Roy Nelson line is at +130 on Pinnacle also. 

    September 14-15, 2014 is on a Sunday & Monday but the Fights is on September 20, 2014 which is on a Saturday. That bet is 5-6 days away from the fight, Pinnacle is at opening line stage, so the max you can bet is $250 usd base. Ok let give him the benefit of the doubt that he bet $250 x4 times, the line should move 3pts each max bet, so you would expect Nelson line goes from +130, +127, +124,+121, after 4 consecutive bet to form his hammer play but as you can see Nelson line never go below +127 during that window. 

    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zhnzpu&s=8#.VQm_PfnF8fV

    When I first saw his post of Hammer play of Nelson at +130 for 10 units, I ask myself why is the odd still at +130 at Pinnacle after huge bet made by Mr219? Now you have to ask Mr219 about that bet he claim he made. This is the bet slip I am most interest in.



    Yet another example of Giga running his mouth about stuff he knows nothing about. 


    If you actually had a bet365 account like you claim to do and research line movement as much as you say you do, you would be well aware that the opening line at bet365 on Nelson was +130 and was available for days prior to and after September 15. 


    I bet 8 units ($800) at +130 through bet365 and 2 units ($200) through Pinnacle at +129, both on September 15.  I will even post those 2 bet slips on my  twitter for you. 

    Giga, you are a complete laughing stock!!!


    Every attempt to bash or discredit me always blows up in your face. If you had any dignity at all, you would simply man up, apologize to every single member of the covers MMA forum community, and go away already. 

    GigaOuts
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 5:38 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    Ok I think we wasted enough time calling each other a liar. We have $$$ to make this weekend. I will be avoiding Cover until Sunday. Gl all.

    And of course, now that he has been caught in yet another lie, he is running away. Giga, don't bother coming back. You will not be missed by anyone.

    GigaOuts
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    Ok I think we wasted enough time calling each other a liar. We have $$$ to make this weekend. I will be avoiding Cover until Sunday. Gl all.

    And of course, now that he has been caught in yet another lie, he is running away. Giga, don't bother coming back. You will not be missed by anyone.

    GigaOuts
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 5:48 PM ET #65

    As I have said before and I'll say it again, every bet that I post here on covers or on my Twitter feed is a bet that I have personally made for the exact number of units that I have posted for.


    Reply
    As I have said before and I'll say it again, every bet that I post here on covers or on my Twitter feed is a bet that I have personally made for the exact number of units that I have posted for.


     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 6:01 PM ET #66

    Giga,

    As this will be my final ever response to you, I just want to say that I really do feel bad for you. It must be incredibly difficult living such a pathetic, isolated existence as you obviously do.

    As Sawman said up in post 54, most of us have real lives, real friends and exciting things going on in our lives.  It is painfully evident that you have never experienced any of this. 

    Perhaps this is because you suffer from some sort of diagnosed or undiagnosed mental health issue that prevents you from living a real life. I really hope for your sake that you go and speak to someone about this.  It's not healthy sitting at home all day, being unemployed, gambling/losing a lot of money that you obviously cannot afford to lose , and bashing other people. 

    I really hope one day you will be able to escape from this dark, downward spiral that is your current life. 
    Reply
    Giga,

    As this will be my final ever response to you, I just want to say that I really do feel bad for you. It must be incredibly difficult living such a pathetic, isolated existence as you obviously do.

    As Sawman said up in post 54, most of us have real lives, real friends and exciting things going on in our lives.  It is painfully evident that you have never experienced any of this. 

    Perhaps this is because you suffer from some sort of diagnosed or undiagnosed mental health issue that prevents you from living a real life. I really hope for your sake that you go and speak to someone about this.  It's not healthy sitting at home all day, being unemployed, gambling/losing a lot of money that you obviously cannot afford to lose , and bashing other people. 

    I really hope one day you will be able to escape from this dark, downward spiral that is your current life. 
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2015 - 11:41 PM ET #67

    Is it "Hammer play" time again????
    Reply
    Is it "Hammer play" time again????
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2015 - 9:03 AM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Is it "Hammer play" time again????

    We shall see...

    My main focus today is March Madness.

    Then I will review the Titan Card. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:

    Is it "Hammer play" time again????

    We shall see...

    My main focus today is March Madness.

    Then I will review the Titan Card. 
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2015 - 4:50 AM ET #69

    apologize to you 3 egotistic monkey....lol. Who started this sh!t storm, who initiate the insult. Mars101 is the man, didn't stood to your level, didn't give a minute of his time to even respond to your insult.

    You been doing mma thing this long & you are not limit by bet365? That what they think of your skill level, they believe they can profit from you in a long run, they see you as a rookie. All serious pundit known bet365, Labrokes, & unibet limit you on a heart beat if you are a threat to their bottom line. I guess you are not a threat.

    As this will be my final ever response to youlol, how many time have you said that? What happen to taking a break from this ufc like you said, you are so predictable.

    I am happy with my life, I guess it could be better. What about you 3 egotistic monkey life? Are you happy? Which low life poster I see constantly going into someone post & bash the hell out of them? Is your life that bad that you need to going into someone threat to bash them to make you feel superior in cover, lift your spirit up?

    I just came back to warn ctm, I believe you guys are air bettor that don't put much work into it. I never tail you but I admit your hammer pick does influence me to reduce/hedge my bet which I found out too costly in the long run but that is on me. Like who is stupid enough to put King Mo in a parlay paying heavy juice 'after' the Emanuel Newton vs King Mo 1st fight? Did he even watch the 1st fight?

    The best respond I ever got from cover is a poster who said, 'why are you engage in this type of dialogue when you making this kind of money in mma?”. That's a very good question looking back, I gain nothing. No doubt it cost me money. I don't like you but I still enjoy your picks, so I will grant you 3 egotistic monkey wish, I will only lurk cover. If you truly make pay check bet, than I consider you & ctm my mma betting peers & wish you the best. If I ever able to achieve my goat to able to bet max $5000 at pinnacle & win, I might come back to brag about it, in which kindly stay out of it.

    Yes! I might go broke before I even get close to the Pinnacle max. 

    Ps. Seriously! if I make much as you... 13g+ in 6yr time span, I would 'quit' mma betting & do something else. Of course I put in way more hr into it so your 13g+ still admirable for part time gig I must admit. Only time will tell my friend if I go broke, been doing this for over 3yr, we see what happen down the road. gl

      

    Reply

    apologize to you 3 egotistic monkey....lol. Who started this sh!t storm, who initiate the insult. Mars101 is the man, didn't stood to your level, didn't give a minute of his time to even respond to your insult.

    You been doing mma thing this long & you are not limit by bet365? That what they think of your skill level, they believe they can profit from you in a long run, they see you as a rookie. All serious pundit known bet365, Labrokes, & unibet limit you on a heart beat if you are a threat to their bottom line. I guess you are not a threat.

    As this will be my final ever response to youlol, how many time have you said that? What happen to taking a break from this ufc like you said, you are so predictable.

    I am happy with my life, I guess it could be better. What about you 3 egotistic monkey life? Are you happy? Which low life poster I see constantly going into someone post & bash the hell out of them? Is your life that bad that you need to going into someone threat to bash them to make you feel superior in cover, lift your spirit up?

    I just came back to warn ctm, I believe you guys are air bettor that don't put much work into it. I never tail you but I admit your hammer pick does influence me to reduce/hedge my bet which I found out too costly in the long run but that is on me. Like who is stupid enough to put King Mo in a parlay paying heavy juice 'after' the Emanuel Newton vs King Mo 1st fight? Did he even watch the 1st fight?

    The best respond I ever got from cover is a poster who said, 'why are you engage in this type of dialogue when you making this kind of money in mma?”. That's a very good question looking back, I gain nothing. No doubt it cost me money. I don't like you but I still enjoy your picks, so I will grant you 3 egotistic monkey wish, I will only lurk cover. If you truly make pay check bet, than I consider you & ctm my mma betting peers & wish you the best. If I ever able to achieve my goat to able to bet max $5000 at pinnacle & win, I might come back to brag about it, in which kindly stay out of it.

    Yes! I might go broke before I even get close to the Pinnacle max. 

    Ps. Seriously! if I make much as you... 13g+ in 6yr time span, I would 'quit' mma betting & do something else. Of course I put in way more hr into it so your 13g+ still admirable for part time gig I must admit. Only time will tell my friend if I go broke, been doing this for over 3yr, we see what happen down the road. gl

      

     
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2015 - 5:06 AM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    And of course, now that he has been caught in yet another lie, he is running away. Giga, don't bother coming back. You will not be missed by anyone.

    GigaOuts
    And don't be stupid, accusing you of lying is not lying.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    And of course, now that he has been caught in yet another lie, he is running away. Giga, don't bother coming back. You will not be missed by anyone.

    GigaOuts
    And don't be stupid, accusing you of lying is not lying.  
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,277
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,457
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,647
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,127
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.