• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Shhh... Hot Insider Information Bets For UFC 185

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    MR219
    HellHook33
    dogcapper42
    GigaOuts
    sharpstick
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4168
    Posts: 70
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:


    Winner winner, chicken dinner. Want that in American penny Mister!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:


    Winner winner, chicken dinner. Want that in American penny Mister!!!

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2015 - 8:59 PM ET #27

    Adding:

    7.  Parlay of Pearson, Cejudo, Hendricks and Anthony Pettis. Risking 1.9 units to win 1.9 units. 
    Reply
    Adding:

    7.  Parlay of Pearson, Cejudo, Hendricks and Anthony Pettis. Risking 1.9 units to win 1.9 units. 
     
    HellHook33
    HellHook33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1049
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2015 - 9:47 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    For me, it comes down to the large gap in striking, the medium gap in wrestling, and their perceived cardio.  I've noticed a lot of people out there with a similar opinion to yours, that JJ slows down, but I thought the complete opposite and I think this is important.  In her 2 UFC fights so far she was still throwing serious heat in the third rounds, showed no sign of giving up or breaking, and by the time the rounds had ended it looked to me like she could have gone a couple more at the same pace.  Not that they were dominating rounds for her or anything, but she still looked fresh.

    JJ's striking is far better, the best in the division afaik.  And while I agree with you that it's more about technique with her, I do think she has KO power.  Her strikes are so sharp, and for 115 lbs they look quite hard.  Another thing I noticed is that JJ lands more and more damaging strikes as her fights progress and she figures her opponent out, while Esparza can look pretty lost on the feet and gets noticeably sloppier and more hittable as she goes.  

    Wrestling is obviously how Esparza can win this, she does change levels extremely well and I think she'll probably hit a few td's and have her moments, but JJ is deceptively strong, defends well, and I think JJ can get back to her feet when needed.  If she does this I see Esparza wearing down much faster.  And Joanna just has that insane confidence, reminds me of how Weidman talked about Silva.

    I also think Gadelha is the best win of either career...close fight, I can't really defend the questionable decision, but still impressive to me.  

    Anyways I can't wait to see how this one plays out!  



    You are saying you are comfortable with your bet even you know JJ will be on her back more than once in the fight?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ctm1985:

    For me, it comes down to the large gap in striking, the medium gap in wrestling, and their perceived cardio.  I've noticed a lot of people out there with a similar opinion to yours, that JJ slows down, but I thought the complete opposite and I think this is important.  In her 2 UFC fights so far she was still throwing serious heat in the third rounds, showed no sign of giving up or breaking, and by the time the rounds had ended it looked to me like she could have gone a couple more at the same pace.  Not that they were dominating rounds for her or anything, but she still looked fresh.

    JJ's striking is far better, the best in the division afaik.  And while I agree with you that it's more about technique with her, I do think she has KO power.  Her strikes are so sharp, and for 115 lbs they look quite hard.  Another thing I noticed is that JJ lands more and more damaging strikes as her fights progress and she figures her opponent out, while Esparza can look pretty lost on the feet and gets noticeably sloppier and more hittable as she goes.  

    Wrestling is obviously how Esparza can win this, she does change levels extremely well and I think she'll probably hit a few td's and have her moments, but JJ is deceptively strong, defends well, and I think JJ can get back to her feet when needed.  If she does this I see Esparza wearing down much faster.  And Joanna just has that insane confidence, reminds me of how Weidman talked about Silva.

    I also think Gadelha is the best win of either career...close fight, I can't really defend the questionable decision, but still impressive to me.  

    Anyways I can't wait to see how this one plays out!  



    You are saying you are comfortable with your bet even you know JJ will be on her back more than once in the fight?
     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:17 AM ET #29

    Reply
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:21 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by dogcapper42:


    Yup, Esparza $hit the bed tonight...

    ...on to the next one...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dogcapper42:


    Yup, Esparza $hit the bed tonight...

    ...on to the next one...
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 3:17 PM ET #31

    I guess I should not have tailed my "inside informant" last night!  

    The Pettis brothers destroyed my 3 parlays and Esparza seemed completely unprepared for a "Plan B" in case her wrestling gameplan was not working. Overall, 2-5 for -10 units. I am officially in a slump. 

    Here is the recap:

    1.  Carla Esparza , 

    2.  Parlay  of Sergio Pettis , Joseph Duffey ,Ross Pearson and Henry Cejudo 

    3.  Parlay of Anthony Pettis , Johny Hendricks , Elias Theodorou and Jared Rosholt 

    4.  Beneil Dariush 

    5.  Roy Nelson 

    6.  Germainde De Randamie 

    7. Parlay of Ross Pearson , Henry Cejudo , Johny Hendricks  and Anthony Pettis 

    Reply
    I guess I should not have tailed my "inside informant" last night!  

    The Pettis brothers destroyed my 3 parlays and Esparza seemed completely unprepared for a "Plan B" in case her wrestling gameplan was not working. Overall, 2-5 for -10 units. I am officially in a slump. 

    Here is the recap:

    1.  Carla Esparza , 

    2.  Parlay  of Sergio Pettis , Joseph Duffey ,Ross Pearson and Henry Cejudo 

    3.  Parlay of Anthony Pettis , Johny Hendricks , Elias Theodorou and Jared Rosholt 

    4.  Beneil Dariush 

    5.  Roy Nelson 

    6.  Germainde De Randamie 

    7. Parlay of Ross Pearson , Henry Cejudo , Johny Hendricks  and Anthony Pettis 

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 3:19 PM ET #32

    YTD Record:
    Overall: 44-46-3, -26.75 Units 
    UFC: 37-41-3, -31.60  Units 
    Bellator: 5-4, +1.85 Units 
    WSOF: 2-1, +3.00 Units 
    Titan FC: 0-0, +0.00 Units 
    Final 2014 Record: 254-261-11, -0.05 units 
    Final 2013 Record: 218-229-5, +67.50 units 
    Final 2012 Record: 158-174-2, -76.20 Units 
    Final 2011 Record: 148-132-3, +123.55 Units 
    Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units 
    Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units 
    Reply
    YTD Record:
    Overall: 44-46-3, -26.75 Units 
    UFC: 37-41-3, -31.60  Units 
    Bellator: 5-4, +1.85 Units 
    WSOF: 2-1, +3.00 Units 
    Titan FC: 0-0, +0.00 Units 
    Final 2014 Record: 254-261-11, -0.05 units 
    Final 2013 Record: 218-229-5, +67.50 units 
    Final 2012 Record: 158-174-2, -76.20 Units 
    Final 2011 Record: 148-132-3, +123.55 Units 
    Final 2010 Record: 115-119-3, +11.25 Units 
    Final 2009 Record: 80-82-1, +23.75 Units 
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 3:25 PM ET #33

    I think I might need a bit of a break. Next weekend's UFC card looks pretty bad from a betting perspective and I am slumping so mightily at the moment, I dont want to force any plays.  
    Reply
    I think I might need a bit of a break. Next weekend's UFC card looks pretty bad from a betting perspective and I am slumping so mightily at the moment, I dont want to force any plays.  
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 3:54 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    I think I might need a bit of a break. Next weekend's UFC card looks pretty bad from a betting perspective and I am slumping so mightily at the moment, I dont want to force any plays.  

    Doh! your informant might be bad as Mars101, maybe you guys use the same expert informant. I didn't use any informant but exactly 12 months from now my bankroll drop 20g+ too but thank you to the strong usd dollar, I gain 7g in cnd value so that helps a lot....lol

    Mr219 take a break from UFN 62 - Maia vs LaFlare +220
    Mr219 said f*ck it, lay some hammer plays & killer parlay -280

    I lay 2 air unit on -280 he couldn't stay away.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:

    I think I might need a bit of a break. Next weekend's UFC card looks pretty bad from a betting perspective and I am slumping so mightily at the moment, I dont want to force any plays.  

    Doh! your informant might be bad as Mars101, maybe you guys use the same expert informant. I didn't use any informant but exactly 12 months from now my bankroll drop 20g+ too but thank you to the strong usd dollar, I gain 7g in cnd value so that helps a lot....lol

    Mr219 take a break from UFN 62 - Maia vs LaFlare +220
    Mr219 said f*ck it, lay some hammer plays & killer parlay -280

    I lay 2 air unit on -280 he couldn't stay away.

     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 12:53 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    Doh! your informant might be bad as Mars101, maybe you guys use the same expert informant. I didn't use any informant but exactly 12 months from now my bankroll drop 20g+ too but thank you to the strong usd dollar, I gain 7g in cnd value so that helps a lot....lol

    Mr219 take a break from UFN 62 - Maia vs LaFlare +220
    Mr219 said f*ck it, lay some hammer plays & killer parlay -280

    I lay 2 air unit on -280 he couldn't stay away.



    More comedy gold from our covers court jester!


    Now you are bashing Mars, the same guy you trying so diligently to defend last week?!?


    And now you admit to losing over $20 grand in the past 12 months, yet claim to be so sharp that you no longer work and cap MMA full time in order to make a living?!?  


    And your losses aren't really that bad because you bet with US dollars even though you claim to live in Canada?!?  


    And you have still never shared a bet here on covers..,


    No wonder you have so much hatred and animosity toward long term, proven winners like Sharpstick and myself. 

    Please Giga, NEVER leave covers. Your ability to shove your foot done your own throat every time you respond in a thread is absolutely timeless. I have finally figured out that your sole contribution to this forum is to provide comic relief!!!  Thanks for making my day!  In fact, I will probably be laughing at your endless stupidity all week!



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    Doh! your informant might be bad as Mars101, maybe you guys use the same expert informant. I didn't use any informant but exactly 12 months from now my bankroll drop 20g+ too but thank you to the strong usd dollar, I gain 7g in cnd value so that helps a lot....lol

    Mr219 take a break from UFN 62 - Maia vs LaFlare +220
    Mr219 said f*ck it, lay some hammer plays & killer parlay -280

    I lay 2 air unit on -280 he couldn't stay away.



    More comedy gold from our covers court jester!


    Now you are bashing Mars, the same guy you trying so diligently to defend last week?!?


    And now you admit to losing over $20 grand in the past 12 months, yet claim to be so sharp that you no longer work and cap MMA full time in order to make a living?!?  


    And your losses aren't really that bad because you bet with US dollars even though you claim to live in Canada?!?  


    And you have still never shared a bet here on covers..,


    No wonder you have so much hatred and animosity toward long term, proven winners like Sharpstick and myself. 

    Please Giga, NEVER leave covers. Your ability to shove your foot done your own throat every time you respond in a thread is absolutely timeless. I have finally figured out that your sole contribution to this forum is to provide comic relief!!!  Thanks for making my day!  In fact, I will probably be laughing at your endless stupidity all week!



     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 1:00 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    Doh! your informant might be bad as Mars101, maybe you guys use the same expert informant. I didn't use any informant but exactly 12 months from now my bankroll drop 20g+ too but thank you to the strong usd dollar, I gain 7g in cnd value so that helps a lot....lol

    Mr219 take a break from UFN 62 - Maia vs LaFlare +220
    Mr219 said f*ck it, lay some hammer plays & killer parlay -280

    I lay 2 air unit on -280 he couldn't stay away.


    And are you so lacking in originality that you have to recycle one of my old jokes directed at you!

    GigaOuts

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:


    Doh! your informant might be bad as Mars101, maybe you guys use the same expert informant. I didn't use any informant but exactly 12 months from now my bankroll drop 20g+ too but thank you to the strong usd dollar, I gain 7g in cnd value so that helps a lot....lol

    Mr219 take a break from UFN 62 - Maia vs LaFlare +220
    Mr219 said f*ck it, lay some hammer plays & killer parlay -280

    I lay 2 air unit on -280 he couldn't stay away.


    And are you so lacking in originality that you have to recycle one of my old jokes directed at you!

    GigaOuts

     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 6:59 PM ET #37

    More comedy gold from our covers court jester!
    Don't mean to bash at all but I though you are pretty funny going in Mars101 thread to bash him on '1' losing parlay & you got destroy yourself losing a hammer pick & '2' heavily juice parlays. And I don't lie, you probably miss understand me due to my english. My 2 confidence picks are Pacheco & Esparza, so I almost got kill too but thank to early bet on Beneil Dariush that soften my lost.
    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=124fndh&s=8#.VQdTq_nF8fU

    Now you are bashing Mars, the same guy you trying so diligently to defend last week?!? Am I bashing him? I don't think I am. Both of you claims to use expert mma informant & I am just merely suggest maybe get a new informant that have better picks.

    And now you admit to losing over $20 grand in the past 12 months, yet claim to be so sharp that you no longer work and cap MMA full time in order to make a living?!?  Again like I said earlier, I never claim to be 'sharp'. And I didn't claim to lose 20g+, I said my bankroll drop 20g+, huge different. I don't known if I win or lose the last 12 months in mma since there is life expense & bills to pay. 
    And I find it odd that you think a person doing mma full time can't have a losing yr. A restaurant owner can't have loss profit in a yr. or a professional poker can't have a losing year also. You, yourself have a losing yr in 2012 too, so it is weird you think those 2 things can not co-exist (full time capper & losing year). 

    And your losses aren't really that bad because you bet with US dollars even though you claim to live in Canada?!?  Your hatred toward me blind your logic. Yes I am from Canada but there are site out there only use usd base account, 5dimes & Betonline are 2 of the site, there might be more. Just because you only use bet365 & Pinny where they both allow cnd base account doesn't mean other site will too. Ask ctm who is a canadian if he have usd account?

    And you have still never shared a bet here on covers..,
    I don't believe in share picks helps since there is like 100 of pundit do it, some even charge them. And I don't see why my picks are more legit than anyone picks, so why bother.
     If I share picks for this even, I would picks.
    Carla Esparza over Joanna Jedrzejczyk
    Larissa Pacheco over Germaine de Randamie


    Reply
    More comedy gold from our covers court jester!
    Don't mean to bash at all but I though you are pretty funny going in Mars101 thread to bash him on '1' losing parlay & you got destroy yourself losing a hammer pick & '2' heavily juice parlays. And I don't lie, you probably miss understand me due to my english. My 2 confidence picks are Pacheco & Esparza, so I almost got kill too but thank to early bet on Beneil Dariush that soften my lost.
    https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=124fndh&s=8#.VQdTq_nF8fU

    Now you are bashing Mars, the same guy you trying so diligently to defend last week?!? Am I bashing him? I don't think I am. Both of you claims to use expert mma informant & I am just merely suggest maybe get a new informant that have better picks.

    And now you admit to losing over $20 grand in the past 12 months, yet claim to be so sharp that you no longer work and cap MMA full time in order to make a living?!?  Again like I said earlier, I never claim to be 'sharp'. And I didn't claim to lose 20g+, I said my bankroll drop 20g+, huge different. I don't known if I win or lose the last 12 months in mma since there is life expense & bills to pay. 
    And I find it odd that you think a person doing mma full time can't have a losing yr. A restaurant owner can't have loss profit in a yr. or a professional poker can't have a losing year also. You, yourself have a losing yr in 2012 too, so it is weird you think those 2 things can not co-exist (full time capper & losing year). 

    And your losses aren't really that bad because you bet with US dollars even though you claim to live in Canada?!?  Your hatred toward me blind your logic. Yes I am from Canada but there are site out there only use usd base account, 5dimes & Betonline are 2 of the site, there might be more. Just because you only use bet365 & Pinny where they both allow cnd base account doesn't mean other site will too. Ask ctm who is a canadian if he have usd account?

    And you have still never shared a bet here on covers..,
    I don't believe in share picks helps since there is like 100 of pundit do it, some even charge them. And I don't see why my picks are more legit than anyone picks, so why bother.
     If I share picks for this even, I would picks.
    Carla Esparza over Joanna Jedrzejczyk
    Larissa Pacheco over Germaine de Randamie


     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 6:59 PM ET #38

    No wonder you have so much hatred and animosity toward long term, proven winners like Sharpstick and myself.  
    I don't think I mind anymore, I only got hated from you 3 self claim righteous of cover forum, no one else.

    Please Giga, NEVER leave covers. Your ability to shove your foot done your own throat every time you respond in a thread is absolutely timeless. I have finally figured out that your sole contribution to this forum is to provide comic relief!!!  Thanks for making my day!  In fact, I will probably be laughing at your endless stupidity all week!
    Sure, isn't the smartest person on the planet earth is found inside a mirror. Congrat for being so smart & getting your behind kick at the same time, but can those 2 things co-exist? I can see, you and your buddy sharpsh!t are both very intelligent & have very high level of logic analysis

    smitty519: 13-3 81%
    sllab33: 4-1 80%
    Rampage101: 4-1 80%
    alangrrbs: 18-5 78%
    esplanade 3-1 75%
    Brightsizelife 17-7 71%
    sawman: 25-10 71%
    Favorites: 22-13 63%
    DanaWhiteIsBald: 16-10 62%
    Ferrari29: 19-12 61%
    NeverMind: 3-2 60%
    MurderMachine: 3-2 60%
    OnTheO: 21-14 60%
    p6y1: 12-8 60%
    Hotsoup21: 13-9 59%
    forty9ersfan80: 14-10 58%
    --phillyfan-- 17-13 57%
    ParlayJoe17: 20-15 57%
    MR219: 20-15 57%
    gooch3334: 14-12 54%
    Smitty92: 14-12 54%
    THE-KID 2-2 50%
    da_don: 2-2 50%
    Trophies: 2-2 50%
    sharpstick: 13-14 48%
     congrat to both of you being smarter than all of us regular joe? And thank you both of you using your intelligent to protect us from possible scams too. I like you Mr, but I think you and your buddy are both egotistic monkey know it all type. 

    And are you so lacking in originality that you have to recycle one of my old jokes directed at you!

    GigaOuts
    if is not funny, than no big deal but many time you say you staying away, than end up making bet & post plays the last minutes. No?
    Reply
    No wonder you have so much hatred and animosity toward long term, proven winners like Sharpstick and myself.  
    I don't think I mind anymore, I only got hated from you 3 self claim righteous of cover forum, no one else.

    Please Giga, NEVER leave covers. Your ability to shove your foot done your own throat every time you respond in a thread is absolutely timeless. I have finally figured out that your sole contribution to this forum is to provide comic relief!!!  Thanks for making my day!  In fact, I will probably be laughing at your endless stupidity all week!
    Sure, isn't the smartest person on the planet earth is found inside a mirror. Congrat for being so smart & getting your behind kick at the same time, but can those 2 things co-exist? I can see, you and your buddy sharpsh!t are both very intelligent & have very high level of logic analysis

    smitty519: 13-3 81%
    sllab33: 4-1 80%
    Rampage101: 4-1 80%
    alangrrbs: 18-5 78%
    esplanade 3-1 75%
    Brightsizelife 17-7 71%
    sawman: 25-10 71%
    Favorites: 22-13 63%
    DanaWhiteIsBald: 16-10 62%
    Ferrari29: 19-12 61%
    NeverMind: 3-2 60%
    MurderMachine: 3-2 60%
    OnTheO: 21-14 60%
    p6y1: 12-8 60%
    Hotsoup21: 13-9 59%
    forty9ersfan80: 14-10 58%
    --phillyfan-- 17-13 57%
    ParlayJoe17: 20-15 57%
    MR219: 20-15 57%
    gooch3334: 14-12 54%
    Smitty92: 14-12 54%
    THE-KID 2-2 50%
    da_don: 2-2 50%
    Trophies: 2-2 50%
    sharpstick: 13-14 48%
     congrat to both of you being smarter than all of us regular joe? And thank you both of you using your intelligent to protect us from possible scams too. I like you Mr, but I think you and your buddy are both egotistic monkey know it all type. 

    And are you so lacking in originality that you have to recycle one of my old jokes directed at you!

    GigaOuts
    if is not funny, than no big deal but many time you say you staying away, than end up making bet & post plays the last minutes. No?
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 8:00 PM ET #39

    And I am being honest I am not running/capping well in the last 12 months. My confidence is shot! The last think I want to do is shared picks when running/capping this bad. My confidence picks is Carla Esperza in this card I didn't even want to give a counter argument to why JJ is a bad pick in ctm thread.

    You say I am a joker of capper who doesn't want to help the community to make money. But do you really think you helping the community make money by posting your expert picks in the last 15 months? serious Q!

    GL mr219...always enjoy your picks!
    by alangrrbs

    My though is exactly, I do enjoy your picks & recording keeping too. It is f*cking silly for you think all I do is  tail your plays, very egotistic thinking on your part. And anyone who believe they can make money tailed your picks is delusional but gl to you & the people who tail you.



    Reply
    And I am being honest I am not running/capping well in the last 12 months. My confidence is shot! The last think I want to do is shared picks when running/capping this bad. My confidence picks is Carla Esperza in this card I didn't even want to give a counter argument to why JJ is a bad pick in ctm thread.

    You say I am a joker of capper who doesn't want to help the community to make money. But do you really think you helping the community make money by posting your expert picks in the last 15 months? serious Q!

    GL mr219...always enjoy your picks!
    by alangrrbs

    My though is exactly, I do enjoy your picks & recording keeping too. It is f*cking silly for you think all I do is  tail your plays, very egotistic thinking on your part. And anyone who believe they can make money tailed your picks is delusional but gl to you & the people who tail you.



     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 9:31 PM ET #40

    GigaOuts



    Yes, I'm at 50% in OnTheO's pick challenge.  What is your point?
    Reply
    GigaOuts



    Yes, I'm at 50% in OnTheO's pick challenge.  What is your point?
     
    OnTheO
    OnTheO
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 10:05 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    GigaOutsYes, I'm at 50% in OnTheO's pick challenge.  What is your point?


    It really does mean absolutely nothing from a ufc or mma capping standpoint. That contest is just for fun - it requires you to pick all of the main event fights, doesn't allow you props/parlays/overs/unders, and doesn't reward dog plays.

    For instance, If you picked all the dogs on the year, you'd be in last place right now in that contest but up for the year due to basically one event.

    It's just for fun competition - nothing more, nothing less.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    GigaOutsYes, I'm at 50% in OnTheO's pick challenge.  What is your point?


    It really does mean absolutely nothing from a ufc or mma capping standpoint. That contest is just for fun - it requires you to pick all of the main event fights, doesn't allow you props/parlays/overs/unders, and doesn't reward dog plays.

    For instance, If you picked all the dogs on the year, you'd be in last place right now in that contest but up for the year due to basically one event.

    It's just for fun competition - nothing more, nothing less.
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 10:24 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    GigaOuts



    Yes, I'm at 50% in OnTheO's pick challenge.  What is your point?
    maybe change your name, you egotistic prick
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:

    GigaOuts



    Yes, I'm at 50% in OnTheO's pick challenge.  What is your point?
    maybe change your name, you egotistic prick
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 10:26 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:



    It really does mean absolutely nothing from a ufc or mma capping standpoint. That contest is just for fun - it requires you to pick all of the main event fights, doesn't allow you props/parlays/overs/unders, and doesn't reward dog plays.

    For instance, If you picked all the dogs on the year, you'd be in last place right now in that contest but up for the year due to basically one event.

    It's just for fun competition - nothing more, nothing less.
    That even make sharpsh!t look even worse. You allow to pick favor and he still under 0.500?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:



    It really does mean absolutely nothing from a ufc or mma capping standpoint. That contest is just for fun - it requires you to pick all of the main event fights, doesn't allow you props/parlays/overs/unders, and doesn't reward dog plays.

    For instance, If you picked all the dogs on the year, you'd be in last place right now in that contest but up for the year due to basically one event.

    It's just for fun competition - nothing more, nothing less.
    That even make sharpsh!t look even worse. You allow to pick favor and he still under 0.500?
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 10:31 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    That even make sharpsh!t look even worse. You allow to pick favor and he still under 0.500?

    I don't think you can comprehend English.  And I've known that this whole time, but you just confirmed it for me.

    You're honestly a total moron.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    That even make sharpsh!t look even worse. You allow to pick favor and he still under 0.500?

    I don't think you can comprehend English.  And I've known that this whole time, but you just confirmed it for me.

    You're honestly a total moron.  
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2015 - 10:32 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:



    It really does mean absolutely nothing from a ufc or mma capping standpoint. That contest is just for fun - it requires you to pick all of the main event fights, doesn't allow you props/parlays/overs/unders, and doesn't reward dog plays.

    For instance, If you picked all the dogs on the year, you'd be in last place right now in that contest but up for the year due to basically one event.

    It's just for fun competition - nothing more, nothing less.

    Couldn't have said it better myself.  I'm happy to participate in something run by the members that is fun and creates a friendly competition.  I am sure most others feel the same.

    When I joined, I didn't think I would win.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:



    It really does mean absolutely nothing from a ufc or mma capping standpoint. That contest is just for fun - it requires you to pick all of the main event fights, doesn't allow you props/parlays/overs/unders, and doesn't reward dog plays.

    For instance, If you picked all the dogs on the year, you'd be in last place right now in that contest but up for the year due to basically one event.

    It's just for fun competition - nothing more, nothing less.

    Couldn't have said it better myself.  I'm happy to participate in something run by the members that is fun and creates a friendly competition.  I am sure most others feel the same.

    When I joined, I didn't think I would win.  
     
    Qncyk1
    Qncyk1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1239
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 10:30 AM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:



    It really does mean absolutely nothing from a ufc or mma capping standpoint. That contest is just for fun - it requires you to pick all of the main event fights, doesn't allow you props/parlays/overs/unders, and doesn't reward dog plays.

    For instance, If you picked all the dogs on the year, you'd be in last place right now in that contest but up for the year due to basically one event.

    It's just for fun competition - nothing more, nothing less.


    not to mention a very, very, very small sample size. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheO:



    It really does mean absolutely nothing from a ufc or mma capping standpoint. That contest is just for fun - it requires you to pick all of the main event fights, doesn't allow you props/parlays/overs/unders, and doesn't reward dog plays.

    For instance, If you picked all the dogs on the year, you'd be in last place right now in that contest but up for the year due to basically one event.

    It's just for fun competition - nothing more, nothing less.


    not to mention a very, very, very small sample size. 
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 12:22 PM ET #47


    More comedy from Giga!!!

    Reply

    More comedy from Giga!!!

     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 7:14 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    More comedy from Giga!!!

    So no rebuttal to your 6 stupid question huh?

    Please try to stop posting picks for 2 event, see how many poster request your expert picks. I think the number is 2 & I likely know who they are.

    Your picks is for your friend to cheers for you & for your enemy to laugh at your face paying such heavy juice parlay. And you say your picks for other to tailed? .....lol ...NO.

    if you do intend to continue to post picks, I am going to use random coin to post picks as well to see if you can beat it, I think your capping skill have 50% chance beating my coin. Let the contest begin! I want to prove your picks is no better than other joe who post their picks to prevent you from scamming other in case you try to open a mma touting site.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MR219:


    More comedy from Giga!!!

    So no rebuttal to your 6 stupid question huh?

    Please try to stop posting picks for 2 event, see how many poster request your expert picks. I think the number is 2 & I likely know who they are.

    Your picks is for your friend to cheers for you & for your enemy to laugh at your face paying such heavy juice parlay. And you say your picks for other to tailed? .....lol ...NO.

    if you do intend to continue to post picks, I am going to use random coin to post picks as well to see if you can beat it, I think your capping skill have 50% chance beating my coin. Let the contest begin! I want to prove your picks is no better than other joe who post their picks to prevent you from scamming other in case you try to open a mma touting site.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 7:40 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    So no rebuttal to your 6 stupid question huh?

    Please try to stop posting picks for 2 event, see how many poster request your expert picks. I think the number is 2 & I likely know who they are.

    Your picks is for your friend to cheers for you & for your enemy to laugh at your face paying such heavy juice parlay. And you say your picks for other to tailed? .....lol ...NO.

    if you do intend to continue to post picks, I am going to use random coin to post picks as well to see if you can beat it, I think your capping skill have 50% chance beating my coin. Let the contest begin! I want to prove your picks is no better than other joe who post their picks to prevent you from scamming other in case you try to open a mma touting site.


    There was really no need to respond.  Your answers all last week more than proved my point.  


    But come to think of it, maybe I should got tout. After all, I do have the best, proven documented record of any MMA capper over the last 6 years!!!  $uck it Luca, you know it's true!  


    Though I must say, I am happy to hear that you are finally going to start posting your plays. Mission accomplished!  

    GigaOuts
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts:

    So no rebuttal to your 6 stupid question huh?

    Please try to stop posting picks for 2 event, see how many poster request your expert picks. I think the number is 2 & I likely know who they are.

    Your picks is for your friend to cheers for you & for your enemy to laugh at your face paying such heavy juice parlay. And you say your picks for other to tailed? .....lol ...NO.

    if you do intend to continue to post picks, I am going to use random coin to post picks as well to see if you can beat it, I think your capping skill have 50% chance beating my coin. Let the contest begin! I want to prove your picks is no better than other joe who post their picks to prevent you from scamming other in case you try to open a mma touting site.


    There was really no need to respond.  Your answers all last week more than proved my point.  


    But come to think of it, maybe I should got tout. After all, I do have the best, proven documented record of any MMA capper over the last 6 years!!!  $uck it Luca, you know it's true!  


    Though I must say, I am happy to hear that you are finally going to start posting your plays. Mission accomplished!  

    GigaOuts
     
     
    GigaOuts
    GigaOuts
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 286
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2015 - 8:12 PM ET #50

    You say you only have account at bet365 & Pinny, I too have account there also, that betting slip you posted doesn't looks like it belong to either site. So

    What betting site is that?
    What fight/parlay is that? Why are you using a bet slip dated back 2013?
    How about your recent hammer one?
    Reply
    You say you only have account at bet365 & Pinny, I too have account there also, that betting slip you posted doesn't looks like it belong to either site. So

    What betting site is that?
    What fight/parlay is that? Why are you using a bet slip dated back 2013?
    How about your recent hammer one?
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,656
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 122
    • Trump's legacy? 32,960
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
    • Trump lies so much. 22,910

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.