Got a little greedy chasing a couple of ITD's but that's fine. I thought this was the most difficult card of the weekend and I'm plus money so far. Tomorrow I've got a few big plays so I'm just happy I'm getting through the first 2 legs ahead!
BTW how good does Suarez look? Get her with a legit camp and every girl at 115 better watch out!!!
6-6 +$0.15
Got a little greedy chasing a couple of ITD's but that's fine. I thought this was the most difficult card of the weekend and I'm plus money so far. Tomorrow I've got a few big plays so I'm just happy I'm getting through the first 2 legs ahead!
BTW how good does Suarez look? Get her with a legit camp and every girl at 115 better watch out!!!
I should`ve hammered Cain and DC parlay like I wanted to but I chickened out. Oh well had a good not great weekend. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going tonight.
200 results
9-4 +$77.90
3 day total
3-0 Events
22-13 Fights (+$90.80)
I should`ve hammered Cain and DC parlay like I wanted to but I chickened out. Oh well had a good not great weekend. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going tonight.