• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    FN 90/TUF 23/UFC 200

    12 Next Last»
    Chewy5394
    wiiooiiw
    tmurda666
    RandoBrando
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2475
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 1:29 PM ET #1

    YTD 

    7-7 Events
    53-59 Fights (-$2,329.19)
    5-3 O/U (+$1.24)

    Well I sure hope I have a better second half than first half... I'd like to recoup some of the cash I flushed down the toilet.

    Here are some leans. I like a lot of chalk during these 3 events what do you guys think?

    90

    RDA
    Lewis
    Jouban
    Duffy
    Pyle
    Makdessi

    23

    Jedrzejczyk
    Matthews
    Holbrook

    200

    Jones
    Hunt
    Hunt/Lesnar ITD
    Hunt KO
    Tate
    Edgar
    Velasquez 


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    YTD 

    7-7 Events
    53-59 Fights (-$2,329.19)
    5-3 O/U (+$1.24)

    Well I sure hope I have a better second half than first half... I'd like to recoup some of the cash I flushed down the toilet.

    Here are some leans. I like a lot of chalk during these 3 events what do you guys think?

    90

    RDA
    Lewis
    Jouban
    Duffy
    Pyle
    Makdessi

    23

    Jedrzejczyk
    Matthews
    Holbrook

    200

    Jones
    Hunt
    Hunt/Lesnar ITD
    Hunt KO
    Tate
    Edgar
    Velasquez 


     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 10:10 PM ET #2

    I've been waiting for the "Black Beast" Lewis to lose and I think it'll finally happen against "Big Country."  Lewis has been on a tear of sorts, but not against great opponents.  He's one year away from a loss to Sean Jordan, two years away from the loss to "Meathead."  If Roy loses this he's donzo imo.  Nice for Roy that this is in Vegas. 
    Pyle is 40 now and don't know much about him honestly. He's been in the UFC 7 years and I haven't an impression of him. Mina's undefeated at least, and I respect a win over Sexiyama, at 170 as most of Akiyama's tough defeats were at 185, I think.
    Holbrook's opponent seems to have just beated a pretty tough veteran who comes with a similar gameplan, so at a glance I'm not in on that.  
    Miesha's fight I'll probably lay off too.  Nunes has a good fight IQ, cautious.  Not that I'm saying Tate will lose, or Pyle/Holbrook for that matter, but laying off.    
    Instead, I'll put in Alpha Cat over Pena.  Other then those, I'm with you.  Really like; Joanna, Edgar, Hunt/Brock ITD, Hunt KO, Hunt, Velasquez, Duffy, RDA. 
    Reply
    I've been waiting for the "Black Beast" Lewis to lose and I think it'll finally happen against "Big Country."  Lewis has been on a tear of sorts, but not against great opponents.  He's one year away from a loss to Sean Jordan, two years away from the loss to "Meathead."  If Roy loses this he's donzo imo.  Nice for Roy that this is in Vegas. 
    Pyle is 40 now and don't know much about him honestly. He's been in the UFC 7 years and I haven't an impression of him. Mina's undefeated at least, and I respect a win over Sexiyama, at 170 as most of Akiyama's tough defeats were at 185, I think.
    Holbrook's opponent seems to have just beated a pretty tough veteran who comes with a similar gameplan, so at a glance I'm not in on that.  
    Miesha's fight I'll probably lay off too.  Nunes has a good fight IQ, cautious.  Not that I'm saying Tate will lose, or Pyle/Holbrook for that matter, but laying off.    
    Instead, I'll put in Alpha Cat over Pena.  Other then those, I'm with you.  Really like; Joanna, Edgar, Hunt/Brock ITD, Hunt KO, Hunt, Velasquez, Duffy, RDA. 
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2016 - 10:52 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I've been waiting for the "Black Beast" Lewis to lose and I think it'll finally happen against "Big Country."  Lewis has been on a tear of sorts, but not against great opponents.  He's one year away from a loss to Sean Jordan, two years away from the loss to "Meathead."  If Roy loses this he's donzo imo.  Nice for Roy that this is in Vegas. 
    Pyle is 40 now and don't know much about him honestly. He's been in the UFC 7 years and I haven't an impression of him. Mina's undefeated at least, and I respect a win over Sexiyama, at 170 as most of Akiyama's tough defeats were at 185, I think.
    Holbrook's opponent seems to have just beated a pretty tough veteran who comes with a similar gameplan, so at a glance I'm not in on that.  
    Miesha's fight I'll probably lay off too.  Nunes has a good fight IQ, cautious.  Not that I'm saying Tate will lose, or Pyle/Holbrook for that matter, but laying off.    
    Instead, I'll put in Alpha Cat over Pena.  Other then those, I'm with you.  Really like; Joanna, Edgar, Hunt/Brock ITD, Hunt KO, Hunt, Velasquez, Duffy, RDA. 

    I can't disagree with your assessment at all. Lewis, Pyle, Holbrook if I bet them will all be small bets. I do like Tate but I'm not dumping a ton on her either. 

    I did like Jouban alot but that line is a little fishy to me. I would've thought it would've been a little higher.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    I've been waiting for the "Black Beast" Lewis to lose and I think it'll finally happen against "Big Country."  Lewis has been on a tear of sorts, but not against great opponents.  He's one year away from a loss to Sean Jordan, two years away from the loss to "Meathead."  If Roy loses this he's donzo imo.  Nice for Roy that this is in Vegas. 
    Pyle is 40 now and don't know much about him honestly. He's been in the UFC 7 years and I haven't an impression of him. Mina's undefeated at least, and I respect a win over Sexiyama, at 170 as most of Akiyama's tough defeats were at 185, I think.
    Holbrook's opponent seems to have just beated a pretty tough veteran who comes with a similar gameplan, so at a glance I'm not in on that.  
    Miesha's fight I'll probably lay off too.  Nunes has a good fight IQ, cautious.  Not that I'm saying Tate will lose, or Pyle/Holbrook for that matter, but laying off.    
    Instead, I'll put in Alpha Cat over Pena.  Other then those, I'm with you.  Really like; Joanna, Edgar, Hunt/Brock ITD, Hunt KO, Hunt, Velasquez, Duffy, RDA. 

    I can't disagree with your assessment at all. Lewis, Pyle, Holbrook if I bet them will all be small bets. I do like Tate but I'm not dumping a ton on her either. 

    I did like Jouban alot but that line is a little fishy to me. I would've thought it would've been a little higher.
     
    tmurda666
    tmurda666
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2016 - 11:08 AM ET #4

    Amanada Nunes
    Gegard Mousasi
    Diego Sanchez
    Brock Lesnar
    Sage Nothcutt
    Takanori Gomi
    TJ Dillashaw
    Julianna Pena
    Jon Jones
    Jose Aldo
    Cain Velasquez

    Roy Nelson
    Joseph Duffy
    Claudia Gadelha

    Reply
    Amanada Nunes
    Gegard Mousasi
    Diego Sanchez
    Brock Lesnar
    Sage Nothcutt
    Takanori Gomi
    TJ Dillashaw
    Julianna Pena
    Jon Jones
    Jose Aldo
    Cain Velasquez

    Roy Nelson
    Joseph Duffy
    Claudia Gadelha

     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 5:21 PM ET #5

    I decided I'm going to watch and see how the fights are playing out tonight and bet as I go.

    Burns -250 $25.00 = $10.00


    Reply
    I decided I'm going to watch and see how the fights are playing out tonight and bet as I go.

    Burns -250 $25.00 = $10.00


     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 7:40 PM ET #6

    Munhoz -220 $11.00 = $5.00
    Reply
    Munhoz -220 $11.00 = $5.00
     
    RandoBrando
    RandoBrando
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 8:24 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Munhoz -220 $11.00 = $5.00

    I am not doing good on the live betting. I seen russel lighting up munhoz so i jumped. After placing my bet munhoz guillotines him.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Munhoz -220 $11.00 = $5.00

    I am not doing good on the live betting. I seen russel lighting up munhoz so i jumped. After placing my bet munhoz guillotines him.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 8:29 PM ET #8

    Birchak/Lopes ITD -105 $5.25 = $5.00
    Birchak -225 $11.25 = $5.00

    Reply
    Birchak/Lopes ITD -105 $5.25 = $5.00
    Birchak -225 $11.25 = $5.00

     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 8:31 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by RandoBrando:


    I am not doing good on the live betting. I seen russel lighting up munhoz so i jumped. After placing my bet munhoz guillotines him.

    You were able to place a bet in the middle of a round?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RandoBrando:


    I am not doing good on the live betting. I seen russel lighting up munhoz so i jumped. After placing my bet munhoz guillotines him.

    You were able to place a bet in the middle of a round?
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 9:06 PM ET #10

    Mina/Pyle ITD -180 $9.00 = $5.00

    Pyle -115 $5.75 = $5.00
    Reply
    Mina/Pyle ITD -180 $9.00 = $5.00

    Pyle -115 $5.75 = $5.00
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 9:59 PM ET #11

    Duffy -430 $43.00 = $10.00
    Reply
    Duffy -430 $43.00 = $10.00
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 10:25 PM ET #12

    Jouban -140 $14.00 = $10.00
    Reply
    Jouban -140 $14.00 = $10.00
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 10:56 PM ET #13

    Lewis +115 $5.00 = $5.75
    Reply
    Lewis +115 $5.00 = $5.75
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2016 - 11:32 PM ET #14

    RDA -270 $27.00 = $10.00
    Reply
    RDA -270 $27.00 = $10.00
     
    wiiooiiw
    wiiooiiw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 182
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 12:00 AM ET #15

    Nice wins, D Lewis looked better then I've ever seen him. Didn't gas, throwing leg kicks and jumping knees, wtf.
    Reply
    Nice wins, D Lewis looked better then I've ever seen him. Didn't gas, throwing leg kicks and jumping knees, wtf.
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 1:57 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Nice wins, D Lewis looked better then I've ever seen him. Didn't gas, throwing leg kicks and jumping knees, wtf.

    Thanks! Yeah had a nice night going before RDA. Still + a few bucks but I was definitely hoping for a better outcome. Good for Alvarez though I think for now on if a belt is on the line I'm going to bet the challenger. Seems like you'll win a lot more than you'll lose...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiooiiw:

    Nice wins, D Lewis looked better then I've ever seen him. Didn't gas, throwing leg kicks and jumping knees, wtf.

    Thanks! Yeah had a nice night going before RDA. Still + a few bucks but I was definitely hoping for a better outcome. Good for Alvarez though I think for now on if a belt is on the line I'm going to bet the challenger. Seems like you'll win a lot more than you'll lose...
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 2:09 AM ET #17

    FN 90 Results

    7-3 Fights (+$12.75)

    Was definitely hoping to make more on this card but that's ok on to tomorrow. Hopefully I can continue to put some notches in the W column and go in to Saturday +$ on the weekend.

    CORMIER 
    Reply
    FN 90 Results

    7-3 Fights (+$12.75)

    Was definitely hoping to make more on this card but that's ok on to tomorrow. Hopefully I can continue to put some notches in the W column and go in to Saturday +$ on the weekend.

    CORMIER 
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 4:15 PM ET #18

    I'm going to do the same as last night and bet as i go. 

    First fight 
    Jingling -320 $32.00 = $10.00
    Reply
    I'm going to do the same as last night and bet as i go. 

    First fight 
    Jingling -320 $32.00 = $10.00
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 7:18 PM ET #19

    Matthews -155 $3.10 = $2.00
    Reply
    Matthews -155 $3.10 = $2.00
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 8:37 PM ET #20

    Stansbury +135 $2.00 = $2.70
    Reply
    Stansbury +135 $2.00 = $2.70
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 9:18 PM ET #21

    Live after round 1
    Nicolau +165 $2.00=$3.30
    Reply
    Live after round 1
    Nicolau +165 $2.00=$3.30
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 10:13 PM ET #22

    Holbrook -120 $2.40 = $2.00
    Reply
    Holbrook -120 $2.40 = $2.00
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 10:21 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Holbrook -120 $2.40 = $2.00

    Whoopsie...

    Choi -210 $4.20 = $2.00
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:

    Holbrook -120 $2.40 = $2.00

    Whoopsie...

    Choi -210 $4.20 = $2.00
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 10:52 PM ET #24

    Pearson +305 $1.00 = $3.05
    Reply
    Pearson +305 $1.00 = $3.05
     
     
    Chewy5394
    Chewy5394
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 339
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2016 - 11:25 PM ET #25

    Suarez -355 $7.10 = $2.00
    Reply
    Suarez -355 $7.10 = $2.00
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,431
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,603
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 109
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.