March Stock Implosion Thread
Livermore noted that when a market wants to go up it will do so despite negative news...and the GE rise proves his point!
Of course, why would anyone listen to the ratings of those fine people that never saw any of this coming anyway?
Livermore noted that when a market wants to go up it will do so despite negative news...and the GE rise proves his point!
Of course, why would anyone listen to the ratings of those fine people that never saw any of this coming anyway?
Sorry, but I find this very funny and ironic-
link
The greatest ever gets a rating downgrade.
Saw that in the same article that was talking about Pep Boys.
Sorry, but I find this very funny and ironic-
link
The greatest ever gets a rating downgrade.
Saw that in the same article that was talking about Pep Boys.
Me too...hahaha
PBY is an odd duck, I really hate going in there..the ones around me smell bad, always dirty and help is never good..not the greatest of run companies IMO..
Me too...hahaha
PBY is an odd duck, I really hate going in there..the ones around me smell bad, always dirty and help is never good..not the greatest of run companies IMO..
The idea of moving a huge chunk of the toxic assets off the books really helps these banks, but who knows if it works out or who gets help.
SKF down 15% today.
Even with this move I am only up about 15% on the KBE I purchased.
The idea of moving a huge chunk of the toxic assets off the books really helps these banks, but who knows if it works out or who gets help.
SKF down 15% today.
Even with this move I am only up about 15% on the KBE I purchased.
I am eagerly awaiting it to get to 100 bones which is around where I always get back in. Hope to see it by the end of the day...
As far as Buffett goes, it suits me fine to see him squirm a bit.But at the end of the day, he will come out of this better off than before, methinks.
Of course I would enjoy seeing the Big O and Barney Frank gt together to retroactively tax WB 100% of the last five years' earnings...
I am eagerly awaiting it to get to 100 bones which is around where I always get back in. Hope to see it by the end of the day...
As far as Buffett goes, it suits me fine to see him squirm a bit.But at the end of the day, he will come out of this better off than before, methinks.
Of course I would enjoy seeing the Big O and Barney Frank gt together to retroactively tax WB 100% of the last five years' earnings...
---------
considering the guy only pays himself 400k roughly a year from berkshire...then complains that the tax code isnt fair b/c his admin pays more taxes than he
i dont have much sympathy for him
---------
considering the guy only pays himself 400k roughly a year from berkshire...then complains that the tax code isnt fair b/c his admin pays more taxes than he
i dont have much sympathy for him
I am eagerly awaiting it to get to 100 bones which is around where I always get back in. Hope to see it by the end of the day...
As far as Buffett goes, it suits me fine to see him squirm a bit.But at the end of the day, he will come out of this better off than before, methinks.
Of course I would enjoy seeing the Big O and Barney Frank gt together to retroactively tax WB 100% of the last five years' earnings...
Hopefully you held out until the very end and got in at $90.
I am eagerly awaiting it to get to 100 bones which is around where I always get back in. Hope to see it by the end of the day...
As far as Buffett goes, it suits me fine to see him squirm a bit.But at the end of the day, he will come out of this better off than before, methinks.
Of course I would enjoy seeing the Big O and Barney Frank gt together to retroactively tax WB 100% of the last five years' earnings...
Hopefully you held out until the very end and got in at $90.
So are you SKF owners getting back in?
The idea of moving a huge chunk of the toxic assets off the books really helps these banks, but who knows if it works out or who gets help.
SKF down 15% today.
Even with this move I am only up about 15% on the KBE I purchased.
Cheers Everyone !!! ![]()
I nibbled at SKF late in the day at $100 pps. I was a little early, but will average down tomorrow if this nonsense continues. I just fall back on the knowledge that if the government is involved with the solution to this mess, they will somehow phuck it up. I am also betting that this plan will be a nonevent; that the buyers and sellers will not meet at a price (greed will rule).
Just my two cents, but that's how I'm playing it.
So are you SKF owners getting back in?
The idea of moving a huge chunk of the toxic assets off the books really helps these banks, but who knows if it works out or who gets help.
SKF down 15% today.
Even with this move I am only up about 15% on the KBE I purchased.
Cheers Everyone !!! ![]()
I nibbled at SKF late in the day at $100 pps. I was a little early, but will average down tomorrow if this nonsense continues. I just fall back on the knowledge that if the government is involved with the solution to this mess, they will somehow phuck it up. I am also betting that this plan will be a nonevent; that the buyers and sellers will not meet at a price (greed will rule).
Just my two cents, but that's how I'm playing it.
China wants dollar replaced as reserve currency
By Jamil Anderlini in BeijingPublished: March 23 2009 12:16 | Last updated: March 23 2009 14:22
China’s central bank on Monday proposed replacing the US dollar as the international reserve currency with a new global system controlled by the International Monetary Fund.
The goal would be to create a reserve currency “that is disconnected from individual nations and is able to remain stable in the long run, thus removing the inherent deficiencies caused by using credit-based national currencies,” Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People’s Bank of China, said in an essay posted in Chinese and English on the central bank’s website.
China wants dollar replaced as reserve currency
By Jamil Anderlini in BeijingPublished: March 23 2009 12:16 | Last updated: March 23 2009 14:22
China’s central bank on Monday proposed replacing the US dollar as the international reserve currency with a new global system controlled by the International Monetary Fund.
The goal would be to create a reserve currency “that is disconnected from individual nations and is able to remain stable in the long run, thus removing the inherent deficiencies caused by using credit-based national currencies,” Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People’s Bank of China, said in an essay posted in Chinese and English on the central bank’s website.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,873
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,695
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,274
- Saturday 10/03/2026 683
- MLB Playoffs 5,102
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,768
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
