I got out at $10 a ways back. Couldn't take anymore dilution. Of course now I have a bunch of cash on the sideline and have no idea what I want to do with it. Why do I have a bunch of cash you may ask? Cause I must have averaged down 5 times with DRYS. lol. Almost recouped my original investment which is good enough for me considering this guy was down at $2.75 at one point. Was crapping my pants then.
Biggest misses for me was not taking my money and putting it into FEED or BUCY. Ah well.
On the lookout for some bargains now but no idea what to do with the S&P and DOW so high. I have a feeling I am buying a top for everything. Who knows.
Anyway good luck. Once a RIG contract is announced DRYS will pop again. BDI in mid 4000's is nice.
Good luck with DRYS Wall.
I got out at $10 a ways back. Couldn't take anymore dilution. Of course now I have a bunch of cash on the sideline and have no idea what I want to do with it. Why do I have a bunch of cash you may ask? Cause I must have averaged down 5 times with DRYS. lol. Almost recouped my original investment which is good enough for me considering this guy was down at $2.75 at one point. Was crapping my pants then.
Biggest misses for me was not taking my money and putting it into FEED or BUCY. Ah well.
On the lookout for some bargains now but no idea what to do with the S&P and DOW so high. I have a feeling I am buying a top for everything. Who knows.
Anyway good luck. Once a RIG contract is announced DRYS will pop again. BDI in mid 4000's is nice.
just bought more DRYS with a limit order at 7... it'll pop, i will hold until it does for sure
the market SHOULD correct here b/c of the overbought aspect however we are dealing with some positive exuberance here.... ppl just keep buying so...... who knows.
just bought more DRYS with a limit order at 7... it'll pop, i will hold until it does for sure
the market SHOULD correct here b/c of the overbought aspect however we are dealing with some positive exuberance here.... ppl just keep buying so...... who knows.