Going to start creating a position in Ethereum. It’s currently at resistance just below the Jan 2018 ATH. It keeps knocking on the door. I think eventually the resistance breaks and it flys into price discovery. ETH will get major attention from institutions.
Going to start creating a position in Ethereum. It’s currently at resistance just below the Jan 2018 ATH. It keeps knocking on the door. I think eventually the resistance breaks and it flys into price discovery. ETH will get major attention from institutions.
SCOOP: U.S. banking powerhouse @GoldmanSachs has issued an RFI to explore digital asset custody and will enter the market soon, according to a source inside the bank.
SCOOP: U.S. banking powerhouse @GoldmanSachs has issued an RFI to explore digital asset custody and will enter the market soon, according to a source inside the bank.
Where should Americans be trading some of these coins you guys mention here?I recently moved my stuff over to Binance.Us but they don't have many of the names being traded here lately.I got lucky and just bought an old name in Neo and its done well since but not like some of these alts!!
Is Kucoin still safe?
Where should Americans be trading some of these coins you guys mention here?I recently moved my stuff over to Binance.Us but they don't have many of the names being traded here lately.I got lucky and just bought an old name in Neo and its done well since but not like some of these alts!!