Crypto thread
Hey Detox.....the website seems very glitch prone to me. Even though I am 100% sure of my password, it doesn't let me in. So over an hour ago I clicked forgot password, but still don't have an email from them to access my account. Have you ever had problems with the site or app suffering glitches like this (or other issues)?
Hey Detox.....the website seems very glitch prone to me. Even though I am 100% sure of my password, it doesn't let me in. So over an hour ago I clicked forgot password, but still don't have an email from them to access my account. Have you ever had problems with the site or app suffering glitches like this (or other issues)?
So after a day and a half I finally got logged in again. Over that time period, I googled the problem to see if others had any answers and was shocked at all the negative reviews online about the company. Needless to say, I'm apprehensive about it now. Is withdrawing really as difficult as people say?
It seems as if I should probably choose a different way into bitcoin. Coinbase seems like nothing but red flags to me.
So after a day and a half I finally got logged in again. Over that time period, I googled the problem to see if others had any answers and was shocked at all the negative reviews online about the company. Needless to say, I'm apprehensive about it now. Is withdrawing really as difficult as people say?
It seems as if I should probably choose a different way into bitcoin. Coinbase seems like nothing but red flags to me.
Yeah....that's pretty sickening, but maybe not as sickening as they guy that accidentally threw away his computer, hard drive and all, in 2013. The hard drive had the codes to 7,500 Bitcoins. I saw somewhere that he is trying to get permission to dig up the city landfill to look for it.
Yeah....that's pretty sickening, but maybe not as sickening as they guy that accidentally threw away his computer, hard drive and all, in 2013. The hard drive had the codes to 7,500 Bitcoins. I saw somewhere that he is trying to get permission to dig up the city landfill to look for it.
Well, it looks like the SEC is now involved in an investigation into disappearing funds at Coinbase.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sec-received-nearly-200-pages-174019012.html
Well, it looks like the SEC is now involved in an investigation into disappearing funds at Coinbase.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sec-received-nearly-200-pages-174019012.html
I was browsing the last 10 pages here and it is shocking what has transpired in the last 8 months or so.
Even with the 90% drop in many names listed here in this thread, prices can still go that much lower.
![]()
I was browsing the last 10 pages here and it is shocking what has transpired in the last 8 months or so.
Even with the 90% drop in many names listed here in this thread, prices can still go that much lower.
![]()
Hopefully you are minimally invested as a percentage of your overall portfolio. I doubt it goes much lower than 6k though. The best thing for Bitcoin would be to find some price stability. The wide range of price fluctuation makes it impractical as a currency. Even at 6k the returns for early investors are crazy. All of the trading platforms are flawed. That needs to change.
Hopefully you are minimally invested as a percentage of your overall portfolio. I doubt it goes much lower than 6k though. The best thing for Bitcoin would be to find some price stability. The wide range of price fluctuation makes it impractical as a currency. Even at 6k the returns for early investors are crazy. All of the trading platforms are flawed. That needs to change.
Something has to give in a big way..
All but BC have been hammered this last month in a major way, so either BC gets clobbered like the other coins or the other coins bounce to retrace some of the over-selling across the board.
Something has to give in a big way..
All but BC have been hammered this last month in a major way, so either BC gets clobbered like the other coins or the other coins bounce to retrace some of the over-selling across the board.
Futures expire in one day, alts just capitulated 25%, hodlers are on suicide watch, bitcoin shorts are stacked to the ceiling and someone just sent $100m to Bitmex. Interesting.
Futures expire in one day, alts just capitulated 25%, hodlers are on suicide watch, bitcoin shorts are stacked to the ceiling and someone just sent $100m to Bitmex. Interesting.
Wall, let's not kid ourselves about BC, and take a slightly longer term perspective. It has lost 70% from it's all time-high less than a year ago !! -70% !! ... That is atrocious.
This stuff is so dangerous and volatile that no one should have more than 5% of their money in it. It has no value other than a trading vehicle, too volatile to be used as a currency in everyday commerce, and then you got to worry about the hackers (Mt. Gox ?) What's not to love ?
This stuff is "digital gold" ... only worse. At least w/ gold, you don't have to worry about hackers...
Wall, let's not kid ourselves about BC, and take a slightly longer term perspective. It has lost 70% from it's all time-high less than a year ago !! -70% !! ... That is atrocious.
This stuff is so dangerous and volatile that no one should have more than 5% of their money in it. It has no value other than a trading vehicle, too volatile to be used as a currency in everyday commerce, and then you got to worry about the hackers (Mt. Gox ?) What's not to love ?
This stuff is "digital gold" ... only worse. At least w/ gold, you don't have to worry about hackers...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,629
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 248
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,190
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,811
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,646
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
