Crypto thread
Well, it wasn't that hard to predict Detox. It's happening over and over and over. I think this was the 4th test of 10K. I once traded a stock this way 20 years ago, making a few bucks every time. The stock was Cisco and it eventually broke out of its range. I'm still holding it though.
If it drops below 7K again, I think I will set up my account and trade the range. Where is the best place in the USA again?
Well, it wasn't that hard to predict Detox. It's happening over and over and over. I think this was the 4th test of 10K. I once traded a stock this way 20 years ago, making a few bucks every time. The stock was Cisco and it eventually broke out of its range. I'm still holding it though.
If it drops below 7K again, I think I will set up my account and trade the range. Where is the best place in the USA again?
Bitcoin creeping towards 10K but can it break out? To say this is the last time it will be sub 10K is an extremely optimistic view. The same two problems exist. It has limited real world use and the high fees are counterproductive to expanding its use. Thus, speculation must once again be the driving factor to drive it higher. I still see nothing long term, aside from speculation, that makes this a buy at 10k or higher.
Bitcoin creeping towards 10K but can it break out? To say this is the last time it will be sub 10K is an extremely optimistic view. The same two problems exist. It has limited real world use and the high fees are counterproductive to expanding its use. Thus, speculation must once again be the driving factor to drive it higher. I still see nothing long term, aside from speculation, that makes this a buy at 10k or higher.
It doesn't help when Warren Buffett compares Bitcoin to rat poison. One point I did find interesting was the historical annualized return of gold since is just a few tenths of one percent. I thought it was higher than that.
It doesn't help when Warren Buffett compares Bitcoin to rat poison. One point I did find interesting was the historical annualized return of gold since is just a few tenths of one percent. I thought it was higher than that.
Detox. Just buy at 6K and sell at 10K. Do this over and over and over again. I see no reason this pattern will not continue to repeat itself.
Detox. Just buy at 6K and sell at 10K. Do this over and over and over again. I see no reason this pattern will not continue to repeat itself.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,538
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 245
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,102
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,799
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 616
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
