When Cardano releases their mainnet (Shelley) I think they’ll be listed on Coinbase along with staking. This should happen within the next 2 or 3 months. I think Cardano will be #3 on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2021. #3 is currently Ripple with a market cap of $10 billion. Cardano is #13 with a market cap of $1.29 billion.
From May 2020
Cardano is currently #3 on CoinMarketCap with a market cap of $75 billion
I got a lot wrong during this bull run but I got enough right.
I’ll probably be buying again in a few years.
Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:
When Cardano releases their mainnet (Shelley) I think they’ll be listed on Coinbase along with staking. This should happen within the next 2 or 3 months. I think Cardano will be #3 on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2021. #3 is currently Ripple with a market cap of $10 billion. Cardano is #13 with a market cap of $1.29 billion.
From May 2020
Cardano is currently #3 on CoinMarketCap with a market cap of $75 billion
I got a lot wrong during this bull run but I got enough right.
I believe the crypto market will have a big big run in the next few weeks before this yr ends, I’m still hodling on to a few cryptos I have and I expect the 2 crypto leaders to set new ATH without too much doubt and shortly after that happens I think it’s time to get out of this crypto market all together and wait for the bear market to get back in. Predictions: I think BTC will break 85k and ETH will break $6k before end of this year.
I believe the crypto market will have a big big run in the next few weeks before this yr ends, I’m still hodling on to a few cryptos I have and I expect the 2 crypto leaders to set new ATH without too much doubt and shortly after that happens I think it’s time to get out of this crypto market all together and wait for the bear market to get back in. Predictions: I think BTC will break 85k and ETH will break $6k before end of this year.
I believe the crypto market will have a big big run in the next few weeks before this yr ends, I’m still hodling on to a few cryptos I have and I expect the 2 crypto leaders to set new ATH without too much doubt and shortly after that happens I think it’s time to get out of this crypto market all together and wait for the bear market to get back in. Predictions: I think BTC will break 85k and ETH will break $6k before end of this year.
I will beat my meat them predictions come true/!
bigFnPOO
Quote Originally Posted by Chauster:
I believe the crypto market will have a big big run in the next few weeks before this yr ends, I’m still hodling on to a few cryptos I have and I expect the 2 crypto leaders to set new ATH without too much doubt and shortly after that happens I think it’s time to get out of this crypto market all together and wait for the bear market to get back in. Predictions: I think BTC will break 85k and ETH will break $6k before end of this year.
Look at the 2 crypto leaders pump now: BTC up to $59.7k and ETH up to $3830, can’t wait to see what happens next 2 weeks, I think we will see new ATH for both crypto leaders by the time this month ends.
Look at the 2 crypto leaders pump now: BTC up to $59.7k and ETH up to $3830, can’t wait to see what happens next 2 weeks, I think we will see new ATH for both crypto leaders by the time this month ends.
Look at the 2 crypto leaders pump now: BTC up to $59.7k and ETH up to $3830, can’t wait to see what happens next 2 weeks, I think we will see new ATH for both crypto leaders by the time this month ends.
Look at the 2 crypto leaders pump now: BTC up to $59.7k and ETH up to $3830, can’t wait to see what happens next 2 weeks, I think we will see new ATH for both crypto leaders by the time this month ends.
Some of you are, right now, today, experiencing a portfolio all time high and over the next few years you’re simply going to lose it all. Hope you at least learn something from it. Have fun!
Some of you are, right now, today, experiencing a portfolio all time high and over the next few years you’re simply going to lose it all. Hope you at least learn something from it. Have fun!