![]()
Crypto thread
Here’s my problem right now.
I have a ton of gains for 2021. I need to start accumulating write offs. But I also think the crypto will fly towards the end of the year.
The easiest way to accumulate write offs is to accumulate investment real estate that needs repairs.
But real estate is a shitty buy right now.
![]()
Here’s my problem right now.
I have a ton of gains for 2021. I need to start accumulating write offs. But I also think the crypto will fly towards the end of the year.
The easiest way to accumulate write offs is to accumulate investment real estate that needs repairs.
But real estate is a shitty buy right now.
![]()
Emeris, Osmosis, Gravity DEX are all good for Atom
Also Luna is built on Atom and has been going to the moon lately
Atom is a top notch blockchain and ecosystem. Their downfall was they never focused on ways to make the token valuable. Emeris, Osmosis, Gravity DEX helps address this.
Emeris, Osmosis, Gravity DEX are all good for Atom
Also Luna is built on Atom and has been going to the moon lately
Atom is a top notch blockchain and ecosystem. Their downfall was they never focused on ways to make the token valuable. Emeris, Osmosis, Gravity DEX helps address this.
Here are a couple good follows. These guys post some good calls. Real good.
@JumperWave
@CryptoNinja00
@AshKhr_Crypto
Alot of small cap calls, plus some big coins too. Ninja had detailed instructions on buying YAK, I didnt buy YAK but it doubled from 4k to 8k within 24 hrs of his post. AshKhr post all winners, some type of crypto sevant? Jumper has nailed everything lately. I wouldnt blindly follow them but if they post keep an eye on the tokens/coins.
Here are a couple good follows. These guys post some good calls. Real good.
@JumperWave
@CryptoNinja00
@AshKhr_Crypto
Alot of small cap calls, plus some big coins too. Ninja had detailed instructions on buying YAK, I didnt buy YAK but it doubled from 4k to 8k within 24 hrs of his post. AshKhr post all winners, some type of crypto sevant? Jumper has nailed everything lately. I wouldnt blindly follow them but if they post keep an eye on the tokens/coins.
Hey Detox. Congrats on killing it this year w/ the Crypto. You've got a "good problem" if you're seeking write offs to help offset the huge gains. ![]()
Hey Detox. Congrats on killing it this year w/ the Crypto. You've got a "good problem" if you're seeking write offs to help offset the huge gains. ![]()
Hey Detox. Congrats on killing it this year w/ the Crypto. You've got a "good problem" if you're seeking write offs to help offset the huge gains.
![]()
Hey Detox. Congrats on killing it this year w/ the Crypto. You've got a "good problem" if you're seeking write offs to help offset the huge gains.
![]()
Bitcoin Futures ETF Likely To Be Approved In October: Bloomberg Analyst
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-futures-etf-likely-approved-012332692.html
Bitcoin Futures ETF Likely To Be Approved In October: Bloomberg Analyst
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-futures-etf-likely-approved-012332692.html
If bitcoin gets an ETF it will pump higher than you think and then dump lower than you think. It will do this anyways but this would make the pump and dump more extreme imo.
If bitcoin gets an ETF it will pump higher than you think and then dump lower than you think. It will do this anyways but this would make the pump and dump more extreme imo.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,464
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 631
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,876
- PART DEUX 146
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,759
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
