• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Crypto thread

    «First Previous 130131132 ... 146147148 Next Last»
    Chauster
    I_Need_A_Detox
    alldub
    vinnievibes
    BIGfnPOO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29143
    Posts: 3681
    «First Previous 130131132 ... 146147148 Next Last»
     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10089
    Posted: May. 12, 2021 - 8:39 PM ET #3226

    Elon f*#ken powerful Musk just cause a big selloff in the crypto market with his tweet earlier about the negativity of BTC, well I hate to be right but here we go ETH will start to have its 25%+ correction along with all these other alt-coins.

    Reply

    Elon f*#ken powerful Musk just cause a big selloff in the crypto market with his tweet earlier about the negativity of BTC, well I hate to be right but here we go ETH will start to have its 25%+ correction along with all these other alt-coins.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 12, 2021 - 10:08 PM ET #3227

    I know I said don’t get shaken out but... 

    Sold 50% of my crypto 

    Markets seem shaky 

    It can all disappear too quick and I’ve worked too hard for these gains 

    peace

    Reply

    I know I said don’t get shaken out but... 

    Sold 50% of my crypto 

    Markets seem shaky 

    It can all disappear too quick and I’ve worked too hard for these gains 

    peace

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10089
    Posted: May. 12, 2021 - 11:38 PM ET #3228

    If you step back from all this and look at the big picture, this bull market I believe is far from over and if you could afford to you should take opportunity to buy into a few of these good projects at a discount, in a few weeks/months all this will pass and this correction is kind of healthy especially for ETH which has gone up a lot in a short period, having the ETH surge slow down and have a correction is actually better for the long run of this bull market.  I suggest slowly buy into this dip and slowly add more as u see certain cryptos you like which is a good project when it continues to dip.  I’m just going hodl my ETH and do nothing since I am not in a financial position to be able to add more on this dip plus my entry price was a lot lower than this so doesn’t make sense to average up.

    Reply

    If you step back from all this and look at the big picture, this bull market I believe is far from over and if you could afford to you should take opportunity to buy into a few of these good projects at a discount, in a few weeks/months all this will pass and this correction is kind of healthy especially for ETH which has gone up a lot in a short period, having the ETH surge slow down and have a correction is actually better for the long run of this bull market.  I suggest slowly buy into this dip and slowly add more as u see certain cryptos you like which is a good project when it continues to dip.  I’m just going hodl my ETH and do nothing since I am not in a financial position to be able to add more on this dip plus my entry price was a lot lower than this so doesn’t make sense to average up.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 13, 2021 - 6:43 AM ET #3229

    I made more than I thought I would. 

    I’ve seen these markets switch from bull to bear before and it isn’t pretty. 

    The stock market, housing market and global markets look extremely shaky right now. 

    I still have enough Atom.

    I can’t get the phrase ‘hogs get slaughtered’ out of my mind. 

    peace_5

     

    Reply

    I made more than I thought I would. 

    I’ve seen these markets switch from bull to bear before and it isn’t pretty. 

    The stock market, housing market and global markets look extremely shaky right now. 

    I still have enough Atom.

    I can’t get the phrase ‘hogs get slaughtered’ out of my mind. 

    peace_5

     

     
    alldub
    alldub
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6579
    Posted: May. 13, 2021 - 8:12 AM ET #3230

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    vinnievibes
    vinnievibes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 412
    Posted: May. 13, 2021 - 10:29 AM ET #3231

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     i dumped doge and made a few bucks..that stock or whatever you want to call it needed to be watched closely..i got sick of waking up at three am and check what it was doing..i made my small chunk and that's all i wanted..now i bought eth a few days ago and with the remainder of what i had in my account i bought back btc..eth and btc was for the long..now it's like, HERE WE GO AGAIN..i'll hold for a few more days..crypto is like a soap opera

    Reply

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     i dumped doge and made a few bucks..that stock or whatever you want to call it needed to be watched closely..i got sick of waking up at three am and check what it was doing..i made my small chunk and that's all i wanted..now i bought eth a few days ago and with the remainder of what i had in my account i bought back btc..eth and btc was for the long..now it's like, HERE WE GO AGAIN..i'll hold for a few more days..crypto is like a soap opera

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10089
    Posted: May. 13, 2021 - 12:24 PM ET #3232

    I got this feeling Elon Musk or Tesla bought some Cardano (ADA), just watch in the near future there will probably be an announcement about this.  Yesterday when Elon tweeted about the negativity of BTC using fossil fuel for mining and also said Tesla will no longer accept BTC as payment and he did also say they will be looking to buy other cryptos that are energy efficient, I’m sure Elon will know ADA is a great project and energy efficient since he has looked into it in the past.  Just my speculation about Tesla buying ADA, but if you look almost everything is down except for ADA and I didn’t find any special news on why it’s up so much setting new ATH of $1.97.  If I had some money to spare I would buy some before the whole world is told about Elon or Tesla buying ADA, this isn’t financial advice but if you have money and don’t care if you lose it looks like great potential to me to make good money.

    Reply

    I got this feeling Elon Musk or Tesla bought some Cardano (ADA), just watch in the near future there will probably be an announcement about this.  Yesterday when Elon tweeted about the negativity of BTC using fossil fuel for mining and also said Tesla will no longer accept BTC as payment and he did also say they will be looking to buy other cryptos that are energy efficient, I’m sure Elon will know ADA is a great project and energy efficient since he has looked into it in the past.  Just my speculation about Tesla buying ADA, but if you look almost everything is down except for ADA and I didn’t find any special news on why it’s up so much setting new ATH of $1.97.  If I had some money to spare I would buy some before the whole world is told about Elon or Tesla buying ADA, this isn’t financial advice but if you have money and don’t care if you lose it looks like great potential to me to make good money.

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10089
    Posted: May. 13, 2021 - 10:38 PM ET #3233

    Michael Saylor (MicroStrategy) added $15M more BTC with this dip. The company has now spent total  $2.24 billion on BTC.

    Reply

    Michael Saylor (MicroStrategy) added $15M more BTC with this dip. The company has now spent total  $2.24 billion on BTC.

     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: May. 14, 2021 - 1:00 AM ET #3234

    BTC on sale fellas.  ETH I think loses 3-400 more ...but kool now...

    ANKL.    throw something....forsake a heavy favorite and get a lil of Mana, All ETH related Alts....take some profits and buy more Alts....take BTC profits buy ETH.....ALt profit then ETH.....back forth back forth....works nice...  
    yes BTC on sale and MUSK that Rat Looking fun who some faces you just dont like, A scientific fact...
    You all have seen a Face u detest immed.....  MUSK. I dont like.  He a Rat-snake..... BUYING BTC By the Billions today & tomorrow...  no matter. will hit 60 by July IMO. an_light    


    bigFnPOO
    Reply

    BTC on sale fellas.  ETH I think loses 3-400 more ...but kool now...

    ANKL.    throw something....forsake a heavy favorite and get a lil of Mana, All ETH related Alts....take some profits and buy more Alts....take BTC profits buy ETH.....ALt profit then ETH.....back forth back forth....works nice...  
    yes BTC on sale and MUSK that Rat Looking fun who some faces you just dont like, A scientific fact...
    You all have seen a Face u detest immed.....  MUSK. I dont like.  He a Rat-snake..... BUYING BTC By the Billions today & tomorrow...  no matter. will hit 60 by July IMO. an_light    


     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: May. 14, 2021 - 1:08 AM ET #3235

    Quote Originally Posted by Chauster:

    Stock market has been ugly last few days and if this is a start of big stock market correction, it will eventually affect the crypto market negatively as well.  Like I said I still think ETH will have a 25%+ correction in near future and that will lead most altcoins to have a correction too, again hope I’m wrong.


    IMO you not wrong , just a bit off, I see 10% more pullback on ETH this next week...
    Btc I see staying Over 47k....60 by end July. 


    I am thinking taking the slow steady Plodders outta stock and into. ETH/BTC   40% each....split 20% up into Cardano/Chainlink/ATOM/MANA/ANKL/etc.... worked nice...Gemini coinbase etc some others Pay % ...is nice. 

    DO NOT LOCK ETH on KRAKEN to "EARN".!!!!
      I lucky only a few hundred I did before I read their BS statement that it might never. NEVER! BE available til ETH2 ??/ is up running...so beware... 
    Coinbase pays TEZOs/ALGO %.....  good luck/..
    Coinbase Pro nice fees.. Kraken lowered... Gemini Nice % on LINK.  Mingaaaaa.  ..

    an_lightTake 50% of yr Sports MoneyRoll for 2 months to Crypto... be diligent...stick to ETH powered ones...  
    It is yr's/yr Kids and greatest grandkids u ever imagined futures.   In our lIfe 100% be here stronger daily....

    IMO....Im a Big POOpoo pants.peacean_lightpeace_5

    bigFnPOO
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Chauster:

    Stock market has been ugly last few days and if this is a start of big stock market correction, it will eventually affect the crypto market negatively as well.  Like I said I still think ETH will have a 25%+ correction in near future and that will lead most altcoins to have a correction too, again hope I’m wrong.


    IMO you not wrong , just a bit off, I see 10% more pullback on ETH this next week...
    Btc I see staying Over 47k....60 by end July. 


    I am thinking taking the slow steady Plodders outta stock and into. ETH/BTC   40% each....split 20% up into Cardano/Chainlink/ATOM/MANA/ANKL/etc.... worked nice...Gemini coinbase etc some others Pay % ...is nice. 

    DO NOT LOCK ETH on KRAKEN to "EARN".!!!!
      I lucky only a few hundred I did before I read their BS statement that it might never. NEVER! BE available til ETH2 ??/ is up running...so beware... 
    Coinbase pays TEZOs/ALGO %.....  good luck/..
    Coinbase Pro nice fees.. Kraken lowered... Gemini Nice % on LINK.  Mingaaaaa.  ..

    an_lightTake 50% of yr Sports MoneyRoll for 2 months to Crypto... be diligent...stick to ETH powered ones...  
    It is yr's/yr Kids and greatest grandkids u ever imagined futures.   In our lIfe 100% be here stronger daily....

    IMO....Im a Big POOpoo pants.peacean_lightpeace_5

     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: May. 14, 2021 - 1:24 AM ET #3236

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    I know I said don’t get shaken out but...  Sold 50% of my crypto  Markets seem shaky  It can all disappear too quick and I’ve worked too hard for these gains



    NO MAN.    excuse me. yr $.  biut as a long time reader from day 1...I say BUY BUY BUY when all run scared for the door....sell like hell when they all piling on...Buy the dips.....

    Please..I wi$h I had the 100million to Guarantee yr investment as I would.
    I cannot so do what you feel....

    Never wrong take a profit, but man if you wake up at 53k, 57k, you paying yr profits back at a premium to get in before inevitable u must agree 60k.  ?! .

    For instance.    Eg: We all had bought 10 ETH at say 2700./27k on Thur/Fri .    3 days later hits  3150.00/31,500.  thats 4500.00!! profit  in 3 days...not bad.  
    So let us  sell a 1/5th  of our pile say 20% worth , 2 ETH for 3150. apc x2= 6300.00    ...nowww>
    Im running 8 coins for 20,700.      
    ETH dips that week , 10 days later to 3500. eg. x8 = 28,000.   im ahead 1k...and locked up some $ .  
    Dips that next day to  3300...   me?   I take the 6300 and buy 2 more about...    when it hits 4500 again, it shall.....we doing ok... we buying now 10 alts at 500/100 apc..      ehh good luck...really enjoy this thread on Covers. ty for doing it.   BFPOO.peace_5peacean_cheerscloverwinan_dancequietpeace_5

    bigFnPOO
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    I know I said don’t get shaken out but...  Sold 50% of my crypto  Markets seem shaky  It can all disappear too quick and I’ve worked too hard for these gains



    NO MAN.    excuse me. yr $.  biut as a long time reader from day 1...I say BUY BUY BUY when all run scared for the door....sell like hell when they all piling on...Buy the dips.....

    Please..I wi$h I had the 100million to Guarantee yr investment as I would.
    I cannot so do what you feel....

    Never wrong take a profit, but man if you wake up at 53k, 57k, you paying yr profits back at a premium to get in before inevitable u must agree 60k.  ?! .

    For instance.    Eg: We all had bought 10 ETH at say 2700./27k on Thur/Fri .    3 days later hits  3150.00/31,500.  thats 4500.00!! profit  in 3 days...not bad.  
    So let us  sell a 1/5th  of our pile say 20% worth , 2 ETH for 3150. apc x2= 6300.00    ...nowww>
    Im running 8 coins for 20,700.      
    ETH dips that week , 10 days later to 3500. eg. x8 = 28,000.   im ahead 1k...and locked up some $ .  
    Dips that next day to  3300...   me?   I take the 6300 and buy 2 more about...    when it hits 4500 again, it shall.....we doing ok... we buying now 10 alts at 500/100 apc..      ehh good luck...really enjoy this thread on Covers. ty for doing it.   BFPOO.peace_5peacean_cheerscloverwinan_dancequietpeace_5

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10089
    Posted: May. 14, 2021 - 10:29 AM ET #3237

    Wholly cow look at MATIC, it performing phenomenal now at new ATH of $1.51, wish I got my brother to sell some of my ETH to buy it awhile back when I kept saying good things about it.

    Reply

    Wholly cow look at MATIC, it performing phenomenal now at new ATH of $1.51, wish I got my brother to sell some of my ETH to buy it awhile back when I kept saying good things about it.

     
    alldub
    alldub
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6579
    Posted: May. 14, 2021 - 10:21 PM ET #3238

    INAD,

    A while back I asked you where you saw ATOM at by the EOY. I think you mentioned $80.00. Do you think that still happens?

    Reply

    INAD,

    A while back I asked you where you saw ATOM at by the EOY. I think you mentioned $80.00. Do you think that still happens?

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 15, 2021 - 6:43 PM ET #3239

    I do. I think it will get over $100. 

    I still have a bunch. 

    Best guess —> I think soon we get a parabolic move over 2-3 weeks... pumps to $60+... bitcoin starts to pump and money flows from alts into bitcoin... bitcoin gets to $100k+... alts have one last major pump... I believe atom will have its day. 

    Obviously none of this is guaranteed. That’s why I took profits, I was way over exposed.

    If you’re in an alt and it goes parabolic I think you should be selling a percent (15/25/50) into USD or bitcoin. 

    Reply

    I do. I think it will get over $100. 

    I still have a bunch. 

    Best guess —> I think soon we get a parabolic move over 2-3 weeks... pumps to $60+... bitcoin starts to pump and money flows from alts into bitcoin... bitcoin gets to $100k+... alts have one last major pump... I believe atom will have its day. 

    Obviously none of this is guaranteed. That’s why I took profits, I was way over exposed.

    If you’re in an alt and it goes parabolic I think you should be selling a percent (15/25/50) into USD or bitcoin. 

     
    Chauster
    Chauster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10089
    Posted: May. 16, 2021 - 5:35 PM ET #3240

    Stock market has been ugly last few days and if this is a start of big stock market correction, it will eventually affect the crypto market negatively as well.  Like I said I still think ETH will have a 25%+ correction in near future and that will lead most altcoins to have a correction too, again hope I’m wrong.

     

    Well I was hoping I was wrong above was what I wrote few days ago but we are seeing the 25%+ correction now and most of altcoins are down fairly big, it’s going to be ugly for a few weeks.

    Reply

    Stock market has been ugly last few days and if this is a start of big stock market correction, it will eventually affect the crypto market negatively as well.  Like I said I still think ETH will have a 25%+ correction in near future and that will lead most altcoins to have a correction too, again hope I’m wrong.

     

    Well I was hoping I was wrong above was what I wrote few days ago but we are seeing the 25%+ correction now and most of altcoins are down fairly big, it’s going to be ugly for a few weeks.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 7:51 AM ET #3241

    Elon’s ego is too big for Bitcoin. 

    Good thread. 


    https://twitter.com/beautyon_/status/1393945664535601155?s=21

     

    Reply

    Elon’s ego is too big for Bitcoin. 

    Good thread. 


    https://twitter.com/beautyon_/status/1393945664535601155?s=21

     

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 12:31 PM ET #3242

    I’d say we’re close to the bottom. Maybe $40k. 

    A low leverage long will succeed right now imo. 

    BTC $43,400 

    ATOM $22.20 

    Reply

    I’d say we’re close to the bottom. Maybe $40k. 

    A low leverage long will succeed right now imo. 

    BTC $43,400 

    ATOM $22.20 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 12:39 PM ET #3243

    I think a ton of people are sitting on piles of cash waiting to buy this dip. It will probably be a big wick to liquidate all of the longs and create liquidity for big buys. 

    I could be wrong obviously. 

    Reply

    I think a ton of people are sitting on piles of cash waiting to buy this dip. It will probably be a big wick to liquidate all of the longs and create liquidity for big buys. 

    I could be wrong obviously. 

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7997
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 12:53 PM ET #3244

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     hope you're right though an_cheers

    You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is the land of wolves now...
    Reply

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     hope you're right though an_cheers

     
    jaybosstein
    jaybosstein
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1174
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 1:49 PM ET #3245

    @I_Need_A_Detox I see that you're knowledgeable of this crypto world, I would like to know what are some coins that you see on the rise in the future on Coinbase app?  Thank you

    Reply

    @I_Need_A_Detox I see that you're knowledgeable of this crypto world, I would like to know what are some coins that you see on the rise in the future on Coinbase app?  Thank you

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 4:47 PM ET #3246

    Atom (Cosmos) 

    peace_5

    Reply

    Atom (Cosmos) 

    peace_5

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 4:50 PM ET #3247

    Bought a stack of Crust Network (CRU) on this dip. Currently around $75. (Originally bought at $4 25 pages ago) 

    Parachains are coming to Kusama and Polkadot and I like their chances. 

    peace_5

    Reply

    Bought a stack of Crust Network (CRU) on this dip. Currently around $75. (Originally bought at $4 25 pages ago) 

    Parachains are coming to Kusama and Polkadot and I like their chances. 

    peace_5

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 4:51 PM ET #3248

    My bags: 

    ATOM — biggest by far 

    BTC 

    CRU 

    peace_5

    Reply

    My bags: 

    ATOM — biggest by far 

    BTC 

    CRU 

    peace_5

     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: May. 17, 2021 - 5:39 PM ET #3249

    no shake me out...buy buy buy.....an_cheers

    bigFnPOO
    Reply

    no shake me out...buy buy buy.....an_cheers

     
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: May. 18, 2021 - 9:20 AM ET #3250

    Michael Saylor: 

    “MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 229 bitcoins for $10.0 million in cash at an average price of ~$43,663 per bitcoin . As of 5/18/2021, we hodl ~92,079 bitcoins acquired for ~$2.251 billion at an average price of ~24,450 per bitcoin.”

    This guys doesn’t stop 

    Reply

    Michael Saylor: 

    “MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 229 bitcoins for $10.0 million in cash at an average price of ~$43,663 per bitcoin . As of 5/18/2021, we hodl ~92,079 bitcoins acquired for ~$2.251 billion at an average price of ~24,450 per bitcoin.”

    This guys doesn’t stop 

    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 130131132 ... 146147148 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,684
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,383
    • PART DEUX 252
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,518
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,508
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,833
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,681

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.