if you did not jump on BTC at 33k today when will you man/?
Crypto thread
If this crypto market goes a lot lower still, it’s game over this bull cycle, will have to wait 3.5 yrs until next bull market I think. I hope it holds here.
If this crypto market goes a lot lower still, it’s game over this bull cycle, will have to wait 3.5 yrs until next bull market I think. I hope it holds here.
Halving is only 1078 days away
Halving is only 1078 days away
The next BTC halving cycle when I looked, it says will occur sometime between Feb 2024 to June 2024, also to my understanding once the halving cycle occurs, it usually takes a few months before the bull cycle starts that’s why I said 3.5 yrs since not a lot of people jump back to cryptos once halving takes place until few months later.
Halving is only 1078 days away
Halving is only 1078 days away
The next BTC halving cycle when I looked, it says will occur sometime between Feb 2024 to June 2024, also to my understanding once the halving cycle occurs, it usually takes a few months before the bull cycle starts that’s why I said 3.5 yrs since not a lot of people jump back to cryptos once halving takes place until few months later.
History of BTC Halving Period
The 2012 block halving was the first halving and happened on November 28th, 2012. The halving block was mined by SlushPool by someone using a Radeon HD 5800 miner.
- New BTC Per Block Before: 50 BTC per block
- New BTC Per Block After: 25 BTC per block
- Price on Halving Day: $12.35
- Price 150 Days Later: $127.00
The second halving occurred on July 9th, 2016.
- New BTC Per Block Before: 25 BTC per block
- New BTC Per Block After: 12.5 BTC per block
- Price on Halving Day: $650.63
- Price 150 Days Later: $758.81
The third halving occurred on May 11, 2020.
- New BTC Per Block Before: 12.5 BTC per block
- New BTC Per Block After: 6.25 BTC per block
- Price on Halving Day: $8821.42
- Price 150 Days Later: $10,943.00
The 2024 halving will likely occur between February 2024 and June 2024.
History of BTC Halving Period
The 2012 block halving was the first halving and happened on November 28th, 2012. The halving block was mined by SlushPool by someone using a Radeon HD 5800 miner.
- New BTC Per Block Before: 50 BTC per block
- New BTC Per Block After: 25 BTC per block
- Price on Halving Day: $12.35
- Price 150 Days Later: $127.00
The second halving occurred on July 9th, 2016.
- New BTC Per Block Before: 25 BTC per block
- New BTC Per Block After: 12.5 BTC per block
- Price on Halving Day: $650.63
- Price 150 Days Later: $758.81
The third halving occurred on May 11, 2020.
- New BTC Per Block Before: 12.5 BTC per block
- New BTC Per Block After: 6.25 BTC per block
- Price on Halving Day: $8821.42
- Price 150 Days Later: $10,943.00
The 2024 halving will likely occur between February 2024 and June 2024.
History suggests there will be a bear market before the next halving.
But I think we have another 4-8 months of a bull market before the real bear starts.
![]()
History suggests there will be a bear market before the next halving.
But I think we have another 4-8 months of a bull market before the real bear starts.
![]()
Ray Dalio believes the US dollar is at risk of not being the global reserve currency in the future.
These comments echo Stanley Druckenmiller’s comments a few weeks ago.
Nothing to see here.
![]()
Ray Dalio believes the US dollar is at risk of not being the global reserve currency in the future.
These comments echo Stanley Druckenmiller’s comments a few weeks ago.
Nothing to see here.
![]()
Michael Saylor:
“Yesterday I was pleased to host a meeting between @elonmusk & the leading Bitcoin miners in North America. The miners have agreed to form the Bitcoin Mining Council to promote energy usage transparency & accelerate sustainability initiatives worldwide.”
https://twitter.com/michael_saylor/status/1396915801492439044?s=21
Michael Saylor:
“Yesterday I was pleased to host a meeting between @elonmusk & the leading Bitcoin miners in North America. The miners have agreed to form the Bitcoin Mining Council to promote energy usage transparency & accelerate sustainability initiatives worldwide.”
https://twitter.com/michael_saylor/status/1396915801492439044?s=21
Crazy that Dalio, Goldman, Elon, etc come out with positive bitcoin news today. We had 2 weeks of brutal story after story coming out slamming Bitcoin.
It appears the institutions filled their bags on the dip.
![]()
Crazy that Dalio, Goldman, Elon, etc come out with positive bitcoin news today. We had 2 weeks of brutal story after story coming out slamming Bitcoin.
It appears the institutions filled their bags on the dip.
![]()
My takeaway from this article is that the bull run isn’t over
https://news.bitcoin.com/jpmorgan-goldman-sachs-initiate-coverage-coinbase-stock-price-upside/
My takeaway from this article is that the bull run isn’t over
https://news.bitcoin.com/jpmorgan-goldman-sachs-initiate-coverage-coinbase-stock-price-upside/
“So many people are terrified, thinking we are entering a multi-year bear market. This is exactly the sentiment the shakeout was meant to create. IMO it's a good sign the market is so fearful because these extremes in sentiment are usually what we see before a turnaround.”
— @SecretsOfCrypto
“So many people are terrified, thinking we are entering a multi-year bear market. This is exactly the sentiment the shakeout was meant to create. IMO it's a good sign the market is so fearful because these extremes in sentiment are usually what we see before a turnaround.”
— @SecretsOfCrypto
Sushi is generating the same amount of transaction fees ($5.5m daily) as Uniswap and Uniswap’s market cap is ten times higher than Sushi’s. Trading fees are paid by traders to liquidity providers just like Uniswap.
FTX’s Sam Bankman Fried controls the private key to Sushi.
Andre Cronje and YFI merged with Sushi a while ago.
It’s a top tier decentralized exchange.
![]()
Sushi is generating the same amount of transaction fees ($5.5m daily) as Uniswap and Uniswap’s market cap is ten times higher than Sushi’s. Trading fees are paid by traders to liquidity providers just like Uniswap.
FTX’s Sam Bankman Fried controls the private key to Sushi.
Andre Cronje and YFI merged with Sushi a while ago.
It’s a top tier decentralized exchange.
![]()
@I_Need_A_Detox
I wouldn't say fearful of a doom and gloom but semi recent history of bitcoin going from 20k to 3.5k has a few people on their toes. It did lose close to 30,000 since hitting a high of 63,000. I think you timed this last purchase perfectly but what's the new ceiling? small climb from here or over the 63,000k? I find the conditions changing every day the new presidency and ever changing political policies now. I am not "IN" any more but I am not wishing any ill will for the longs either.
![]()
@I_Need_A_Detox
I wouldn't say fearful of a doom and gloom but semi recent history of bitcoin going from 20k to 3.5k has a few people on their toes. It did lose close to 30,000 since hitting a high of 63,000. I think you timed this last purchase perfectly but what's the new ceiling? small climb from here or over the 63,000k? I find the conditions changing every day the new presidency and ever changing political policies now. I am not "IN" any more but I am not wishing any ill will for the longs either.
![]()
The ceiling for crypto is pretty high imo. Especially in this global financial climate of printing money and inflating assets.
I think the stock to flow model has BTC topping out at like $288k this cycle. Seems high to me but I would say a number like that is the ceiling for this cycle.
I still think BTC is going to $100,000+ this cycle. ETH $10,000+.
Crypto always seems to go a lot higher than you think possible and a lot lower than you think possible.
The ceiling for crypto is pretty high imo. Especially in this global financial climate of printing money and inflating assets.
I think the stock to flow model has BTC topping out at like $288k this cycle. Seems high to me but I would say a number like that is the ceiling for this cycle.
I still think BTC is going to $100,000+ this cycle. ETH $10,000+.
Crypto always seems to go a lot higher than you think possible and a lot lower than you think possible.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,680
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,358
- PART DEUX 251
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,507
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,500
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,827
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,649
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
