Atom needs to break out of this range
Crypto thread
I think buying this 40% dip in DOGE will be profitable.
New retail panic sells and watches it recover 20%+ before buying the top again.
Buy at 0.45, sell at 0.55. No leverage.
![]()
I think buying this 40% dip in DOGE will be profitable.
New retail panic sells and watches it recover 20%+ before buying the top again.
Buy at 0.45, sell at 0.55. No leverage.
![]()
A blockchain platform with long-time backers including billionaires Peter Thiel, Alan Howard and Louis Bacon will launch a crypto exchange
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-11/thiel-backed-block-one-injects-10-billion-in-crypto-exchange
A blockchain platform with long-time backers including billionaires Peter Thiel, Alan Howard and Louis Bacon will launch a crypto exchange
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-11/thiel-backed-block-one-injects-10-billion-in-crypto-exchange
ETH has been doing absolutely amazing going back a month from today and we haven’t seen it have a 20%+ correction, I just feel maybe a correction of 20%+ is coming in the near future, it’s hard to imagine it keeps going up without any 20%+ correction. I sure hope I’m wrong on this and we will just see ETH continue going a lot higher and higher with just small little 5-8% dips along the way and continue setting new ATH. I just don't think these 20%+ correction or type of volatility is gone from ETH, again hope I’m wrong. If we do see ETH have a 20%+ correction in near future like I expect, I’m sure most of the other altcoins will dropped significantly too.
ETH has been doing absolutely amazing going back a month from today and we haven’t seen it have a 20%+ correction, I just feel maybe a correction of 20%+ is coming in the near future, it’s hard to imagine it keeps going up without any 20%+ correction. I sure hope I’m wrong on this and we will just see ETH continue going a lot higher and higher with just small little 5-8% dips along the way and continue setting new ATH. I just don't think these 20%+ correction or type of volatility is gone from ETH, again hope I’m wrong. If we do see ETH have a 20%+ correction in near future like I expect, I’m sure most of the other altcoins will dropped significantly too.
ETH has been doing absolutely amazing going back a month from today and we haven’t seen it have a 20%+ correction, I just feel maybe a correction of 20%+ is coming in the near future, it’s hard to imagine it keeps going up without any 20%+ correction. I sure hope I’m wrong on this and we will just see ETH continue going a lot higher and higher with just small little 5-8% dips along the way and continue setting new ATH. I just don't think these 20%+ correction or type of volatility is gone from ETH, again hope I’m wrong. If we do see ETH have a 20%+ correction in near future like I expect, I’m sure most of the other altcoins will dropped significantly too.
ETH runs usually lead to alt seasons. We’ll see what happens this time.
ETH has been doing absolutely amazing going back a month from today and we haven’t seen it have a 20%+ correction, I just feel maybe a correction of 20%+ is coming in the near future, it’s hard to imagine it keeps going up without any 20%+ correction. I sure hope I’m wrong on this and we will just see ETH continue going a lot higher and higher with just small little 5-8% dips along the way and continue setting new ATH. I just don't think these 20%+ correction or type of volatility is gone from ETH, again hope I’m wrong. If we do see ETH have a 20%+ correction in near future like I expect, I’m sure most of the other altcoins will dropped significantly too.
ETH runs usually lead to alt seasons. We’ll see what happens this time.
“5-6 years ago I said crypto was a solution in search of a problem," says Stan Druckenmiller. "The problem has been clearly identified. It is Jerome Powell and the rest of the world's central bankers. There is a lack of trust."
— Druckenmiller today on CNBC
“5-6 years ago I said crypto was a solution in search of a problem," says Stan Druckenmiller. "The problem has been clearly identified. It is Jerome Powell and the rest of the world's central bankers. There is a lack of trust."
— Druckenmiller today on CNBC
“In the 2017 bull run, the first altseason was around June. Everything is lining up for history to repeat. I have a good feeling about the next couple of months.”
— @SecretsOfCrypto
“In the 2017 bull run, the first altseason was around June. Everything is lining up for history to repeat. I have a good feeling about the next couple of months.”
— @SecretsOfCrypto
U.S. consumer prices rose 4.2% in April from a year ago, faster than expected
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/12/consumer-price-index-april-2021.html
U.S. consumer prices rose 4.2% in April from a year ago, faster than expected
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/12/consumer-price-index-april-2021.html
“Things are about to get interesting.”
— Barry Silbert
Agreed. The entire world is waking up to the hyper inflation and out of control spending taking place by central banks.
“Things are about to get interesting.”
— Barry Silbert
Agreed. The entire world is waking up to the hyper inflation and out of control spending taking place by central banks.
Stock market has been ugly last few days and if this is a start of big stock market correction, it will eventually affect the crypto market negatively as well. Like I said I still think ETH will have a 25%+ correction in near future and that will lead most altcoins to have a correction too, again hope I’m wrong.
Stock market has been ugly last few days and if this is a start of big stock market correction, it will eventually affect the crypto market negatively as well. Like I said I still think ETH will have a 25%+ correction in near future and that will lead most altcoins to have a correction too, again hope I’m wrong.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,701
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,388
- PART DEUX 253
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,511
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,838
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,692
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
