I think Dogecoin is about to pump Currently $0.0083
![]()
DOT $37.48
ADA $1.35
ATOM $23.24
OCEAN $1.48
LUNA $18.02
UTK $0.84
AVAX $33.71
POLS $3.74
COTI $0.32
TOMO $2.90
![]()
DOT $37.48
ADA $1.35
ATOM $23.24
OCEAN $1.48
LUNA $18.02
UTK $0.84
AVAX $33.71
POLS $3.74
COTI $0.32
TOMO $2.90
![]()
Wish you Bol Detox with Atom, I think it’s due to pop but I think I’ll stick with ETH, I thought about getting my brother to sell my 2 ETH to buy MATIC and ATOM with the money. ETH is doing amazing, I just think if I sell 2 ETH to get MATIC and ATOM I might regret it. I personally think ETH and MATIC has about the same potential left for this bull cycle and ATOM has slightly less potential left than other 2. I guess no one knows for certain in this but all has good potential left imo.
Wish you Bol Detox with Atom, I think it’s due to pop but I think I’ll stick with ETH, I thought about getting my brother to sell my 2 ETH to buy MATIC and ATOM with the money. ETH is doing amazing, I just think if I sell 2 ETH to get MATIC and ATOM I might regret it. I personally think ETH and MATIC has about the same potential left for this bull cycle and ATOM has slightly less potential left than other 2. I guess no one knows for certain in this but all has good potential left imo.
@Chauster
maybe a little late to the party but i bought at 3200..i should make a couple bucks..bought doge at 17 sold at 31..bought back in yesterday at 41
@Chauster
maybe a little late to the party but i bought at 3200..i should make a couple bucks..bought doge at 17 sold at 31..bought back in yesterday at 41
@vinnievibes
Doge is probably going to $1 this Sat papa Elon will be on Sat night live and I’m sure he will promote/pump Doge and it will take off. I’m just a boring guy ETH hodler, too scared to sell my ETH since it has a lot of potential growth left and venture off to other altcoins. Alt season is basically here and going to be huge I hear but I’ll still do the boring thing and hodl ETH. Good luck everyone, hope all of you become filthy rich with all your altcoins.
@vinnievibes
Doge is probably going to $1 this Sat papa Elon will be on Sat night live and I’m sure he will promote/pump Doge and it will take off. I’m just a boring guy ETH hodler, too scared to sell my ETH since it has a lot of potential growth left and venture off to other altcoins. Alt season is basically here and going to be huge I hear but I’ll still do the boring thing and hodl ETH. Good luck everyone, hope all of you become filthy rich with all your altcoins.
@I_Need_A_Detox
Sorry to hear bro, hope things turn around for you or maybe consider switching to MATIC, MATIC is falling along with all other altcoins so pretty cheap, either way Bol.
@I_Need_A_Detox
Sorry to hear bro, hope things turn around for you or maybe consider switching to MATIC, MATIC is falling along with all other altcoins so pretty cheap, either way Bol.
Wow you’re more bullish than my brother’s friend on ATOM, he thinks $60-90 for this bull cycle, I guess only time will tell, I respect both your knowledge on these cryptos. I hope your ATOM gets to $100 and my ETH gets to the higher range of $12k-15k my brother’s friend prediction.
Wow you’re more bullish than my brother’s friend on ATOM, he thinks $60-90 for this bull cycle, I guess only time will tell, I respect both your knowledge on these cryptos. I hope your ATOM gets to $100 and my ETH gets to the higher range of $12k-15k my brother’s friend prediction.
Market Caps Crypto
Bitcoin $1,083,000,000,000
Ethereum $405,400,000,000
BNB $100,000,000,000
Doge $78,500,000,000
Market Caps Stocks
Google $1,500,000,000,000
Walmart $395,000,000,000
Goldman Sachs $121,000,000,000
FedEx $81,000,000,000
Market Caps Crypto
Bitcoin $1,083,000,000,000
Ethereum $405,400,000,000
BNB $100,000,000,000
Doge $78,500,000,000
Market Caps Stocks
Google $1,500,000,000,000
Walmart $395,000,000,000
Goldman Sachs $121,000,000,000
FedEx $81,000,000,000
