Indeed Frozen Tundra--I just found a cure for a sore face...
thats a great avatar.......I always have trouble trying to compress something that big and making it work properly in covers. So i just stick with what works. I need a new one......
I really think the little black dude with his head up that giant black womans ass was the best ive seen,
since then switched PC's and i didnt back that file up
Quote Originally Posted by wackycracker:
Indeed Frozen Tundra--I just found a cure for a sore face...
thats a great avatar.......I always have trouble trying to compress something that big and making it work properly in covers. So i just stick with what works. I need a new one......
I really think the little black dude with his head up that giant black womans ass was the best ive seen,
since then switched PC's and i didnt back that file up