WHO'S GOT THE HOTTEST AVATAR ????
I don't know of any other websites that have banned avatars.
NFL,CBS,Yahoo,ESPN to name a few plus every team message board that I have visited, all recognizes the importance of self expression. But somehow COVERS considers itself too special to allow such displays of originality? ![]()
COVERS attitude towards advertisers = ![]()
COVERS attitude towards loyal members = ![]()
Corralling all of the advertisers that you can and then letting them dictate policy at the expense of member enjoyment will eventually lead to
.
I don't know of any other websites that have banned avatars.
NFL,CBS,Yahoo,ESPN to name a few plus every team message board that I have visited, all recognizes the importance of self expression. But somehow COVERS considers itself too special to allow such displays of originality? ![]()
COVERS attitude towards advertisers = ![]()
COVERS attitude towards loyal members = ![]()
Corralling all of the advertisers that you can and then letting them dictate policy at the expense of member enjoyment will eventually lead to
.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 835
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,231
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,205
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,218
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
