Mine my classmate in high school... she didn't have tits in 9th grade but she sure does now....hottest piece of ass in hawaii for about ten years!
2nd post i have to congratulate you to legendary status. I used to live in Hawaii when i was in Navy and never saw anything like that. I used to think Mahalo meant trash cause it was on all trash cans for at least a year .
Surfs up brah
Quote Originally Posted by Bunuts69:
Mine my classmate in high school... she didn't have tits in 9th grade but she sure does now....hottest piece of ass in hawaii for about ten years!
2nd post i have to congratulate you to legendary status. I used to live in Hawaii when i was in Navy and never saw anything like that. I used to think Mahalo meant trash cause it was on all trash cans for at least a year .