What was the first big concert you went too? And your last one?
The Who in 1980 at the Kingdome in Seattle. Took the bus with my juvenile delinqint idiot friend, arrived near the parking lot scared out of my mind. Thought for sure that was my last day on earth after seeing the enormity of that sweaty insane crowd.
Everybody was either drunk, stoned, hallucinating or all three.. Music was incredible and I didn't get pummeled or trampled. ![]()
From that point forward I found out that you can buy a ticket with a seat assignment printed on it.
I'll bet Mugg was there.
The Who in 1980 at the Kingdome in Seattle. Took the bus with my juvenile delinqint idiot friend, arrived near the parking lot scared out of my mind. Thought for sure that was my last day on earth after seeing the enormity of that sweaty insane crowd.
Everybody was either drunk, stoned, hallucinating or all three.. Music was incredible and I didn't get pummeled or trampled. ![]()
From that point forward I found out that you can buy a ticket with a seat assignment printed on it.
I'll bet Mugg was there.
1973 or so Black Oak Arkansas/Black Sabbath.Convention Hall Asbury Park NJ..Sweated the fact about first time holding/smoking weed.
Don't remember the last one..could have been Santana at the GardenState Arts Center late 80's or Tears for Fears at the Meadowland Brenden Byrne arena back then.Moved to FL in 92 and lost any motivation to see any shows except the BOC and no one to go with even locally at some club..
Joepa -Cars were cool..saw them back to back NJ/Philly Spectrum couple days with AC gambling in between..few hours sleep in the car here and there.
Going to LV in Sept and the BOC are playing on Freemont just a couple days before I get there..S**T
1973 or so Black Oak Arkansas/Black Sabbath.Convention Hall Asbury Park NJ..Sweated the fact about first time holding/smoking weed.
Don't remember the last one..could have been Santana at the GardenState Arts Center late 80's or Tears for Fears at the Meadowland Brenden Byrne arena back then.Moved to FL in 92 and lost any motivation to see any shows except the BOC and no one to go with even locally at some club..
Joepa -Cars were cool..saw them back to back NJ/Philly Spectrum couple days with AC gambling in between..few hours sleep in the car here and there.
Going to LV in Sept and the BOC are playing on Freemont just a couple days before I get there..S**T
Led Zeppelin - 1971 (Madison Square Garden, NYC)
Whoooaaa. ![]()
![]()
#1 Bucket. You got it.
Two weeks before my 16th birthday. Glad I was not on the floor because there was a partial collapse of the stage. Crazy crowd.
Led Zeppelin - 1971 (Madison Square Garden, NYC)
Whoooaaa. ![]()
![]()
#1 Bucket. You got it.
Two weeks before my 16th birthday. Glad I was not on the floor because there was a partial collapse of the stage. Crazy crowd.
Goose cool garbage..Always missed LedZep and the Dead for some reason or another but didn't miss any Pink Floyd or Zappa..
Saw the Stones at MSG summer 1975..only concert I've ever been to where it was like an event where a lot of people were dressed up nice and not usual..opposite I'd say the Ramones/Patti Smith concert same summer or so in AsburyPark..haha
Goose cool garbage..Always missed LedZep and the Dead for some reason or another but didn't miss any Pink Floyd or Zappa..
Saw the Stones at MSG summer 1975..only concert I've ever been to where it was like an event where a lot of people were dressed up nice and not usual..opposite I'd say the Ramones/Patti Smith concert same summer or so in AsburyPark..haha
The Who in 1980 at the Kingdome in Seattle.
I'll bet Mugg was there.
The very 1st show I ever saw was...............The Osmonds!
First real big show was Led Zeppelin @ the Kingdome 1977. I was a frosh in HS & had no idea what I was getting into........unfortunately it sounded pretty bad.
My last show shouldve been The Allmans but we ended up bagging it, so it would be "Flight to Mars", a UFO tribute band Mike McCready put together to play one show a year @ the Showbox in Seattle. This year Duff McKagens band opened for him........great show (should've been there MaineR).
But I've got Rush tix for 7/19 @ the Key.......then Tragically Hip in Sept., so my "last show" list is always temporary........I like to rock.
The Who in 1980 at the Kingdome in Seattle.
I'll bet Mugg was there.
The very 1st show I ever saw was...............The Osmonds!
First real big show was Led Zeppelin @ the Kingdome 1977. I was a frosh in HS & had no idea what I was getting into........unfortunately it sounded pretty bad.
My last show shouldve been The Allmans but we ended up bagging it, so it would be "Flight to Mars", a UFO tribute band Mike McCready put together to play one show a year @ the Showbox in Seattle. This year Duff McKagens band opened for him........great show (should've been there MaineR).
But I've got Rush tix for 7/19 @ the Key.......then Tragically Hip in Sept., so my "last show" list is always temporary........I like to rock.
First Concert - I saw Depeche Mode with my older sister back in the mid-80's at "The Fabulous Forum". I was a young punk and all into hard metal at that age, and went in with a puss on about it, but she had a car, and it was a Saturday Night away from home...... So....... But.......
Honestly.......
They put on a pretty decent show. I remember lots of effects and lazers, lights and colors...... Pretty "ahead of it's time"......
First Concert - I saw Depeche Mode with my older sister back in the mid-80's at "The Fabulous Forum". I was a young punk and all into hard metal at that age, and went in with a puss on about it, but she had a car, and it was a Saturday Night away from home...... So....... But.......
Honestly.......
They put on a pretty decent show. I remember lots of effects and lazers, lights and colors...... Pretty "ahead of it's time"......
First concert ....sometime in the early 70's..my foggy years ..Alice Cooper concert ..two fine chicks my buddy and I had just met wanted to see the show..my pal had the tickets and all the good stuff needed to get into a real good mood..can only remember,, that the music was good and Alice Cooper doing something with a boa constrictor while it was hugging him ..something with what looked like blood all over the place and in the grand finale hanging himself from a scaffold ..
It was a little more than the girls had bargained for.. so it was a real downer and a strike out with the lassies later that night..
Last concert attended ..that Alice Cooper concert..
First concert ....sometime in the early 70's..my foggy years ..Alice Cooper concert ..two fine chicks my buddy and I had just met wanted to see the show..my pal had the tickets and all the good stuff needed to get into a real good mood..can only remember,, that the music was good and Alice Cooper doing something with a boa constrictor while it was hugging him ..something with what looked like blood all over the place and in the grand finale hanging himself from a scaffold ..
It was a little more than the girls had bargained for.. so it was a real downer and a strike out with the lassies later that night..
Last concert attended ..that Alice Cooper concert..
saw Band of Horses a couple of years ago.
saw Band of Horses a couple of years ago.
backstreet boys . it was great.
backstreet boys . it was great.
First concert ever was Beach Boys...
First concert ever was Beach Boys...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
