The Safeway by my house is too short staffed to man the self checkout kiosks on most days, so I will place a large majority of my items on the scanner and press the "no bar code" button. I will then put on the code for bananas, and essentially pay .39 to .49 cents a pound for all of my groceries. Can't beat 20 pounds of crab legs for 9.80. Some would scream "corporate fukks," but I would scream "seize the opportunity.
Why you filthy "Greedy person!!!!!"
Oh, wait, it's right there in your name......
Nevermind, as you were......
Quote Originally Posted by Greedybastard:
The Safeway by my house is too short staffed to man the self checkout kiosks on most days, so I will place a large majority of my items on the scanner and press the "no bar code" button. I will then put on the code for bananas, and essentially pay .39 to .49 cents a pound for all of my groceries. Can't beat 20 pounds of crab legs for 9.80. Some would scream "corporate fukks," but I would scream "seize the opportunity.
I understand your hatred for corporations. It's kind of like my hatred for modern day unions. There unnecessary for the most part. What's going on with Verizon is completely ridiculous! These @ssholes need to get off their lazy @ssholes and get back to work. It's comical how the people that are running their union are still getting paid while these union workers are dipping in to their savings. Anyways....
[/Quote) Sure.....& years from now when all union representation is gone, & corps. literally rule the world, people are gonna say "damn, it's too bad we can't all band together & fight these fukks..."
[Quote: Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus]
I understand your hatred for corporations. It's kind of like my hatred for modern day unions. There unnecessary for the most part. What's going on with Verizon is completely ridiculous! These @ssholes need to get off their lazy @ssholes and get back to work. It's comical how the people that are running their union are still getting paid while these union workers are dipping in to their savings. Anyways....
[/Quote) Sure.....& years from now when all union representation is gone, & corps. literally rule the world, people are gonna say "damn, it's too bad we can't all band together & fight these fukks..."
Maybe if they were properly staffed there wouldn't be so much loss due to theft.
Even so Mugg, it doesn't give anyone the right to steal; especially if it's a mom and pop grocer. I never heard of the place but no one should be taking heavy discounts like that.
BTW, I finally was able to catch the whole "History of the Eagles" on Netflix. Good recommendation
Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:
Maybe if they were properly staffed there wouldn't be so much loss due to theft.
Even so Mugg, it doesn't give anyone the right to steal; especially if it's a mom and pop grocer. I never heard of the place but no one should be taking heavy discounts like that.
BTW, I finally was able to catch the whole "History of the Eagles" on Netflix. Good recommendation