Lets morph this thread to a similar related subject since cpfs146 started it.....Stories from you guys that can relate to good memories happening at massage parlors.
Anyone see if they can top the cpfs146 experience.
Lets morph this thread to a similar related subject since cpfs146 started it.....Stories from you guys that can relate to good memories happening at massage parlors.
Anyone see if they can top the cpfs146 experience.
Lets morph this thread to a similar related subject since cpfs146 started it.....Stories from you guys that can relate to good memories happening at massage parlors.
Anyone see if they can top the cpfs146 experience.
Yes, good thread idea Vermin... Now Think up your best massage parlor stories.
Yes, good thread idea Vermin... Now Think up your best massage parlor stories.
22 years ago this February, I walked into the DollHouse in Ft. Lauderdale. This blonde walks out, absolutely stunning. Lapdance ensues, and after closing, I'm invited to her apartment. After 20 years of marriage & two children, she's still the love of my life. ![]()
22 years ago this February, I walked into the DollHouse in Ft. Lauderdale. This blonde walks out, absolutely stunning. Lapdance ensues, and after closing, I'm invited to her apartment. After 20 years of marriage & two children, she's still the love of my life. ![]()
Doll House Tampa late 80's Girls were stunning.Quite a bit different down the Courtney Campbell Causeway at the Tanga Lounge..Chicks sticking thier tongues in your ear as soon as you sit down..gota swat them away like mosquitos till you get settled in..
Doll House Tampa late 80's Girls were stunning.Quite a bit different down the Courtney Campbell Causeway at the Tanga Lounge..Chicks sticking thier tongues in your ear as soon as you sit down..gota swat them away like mosquitos till you get settled in..
Doll House Tampa late 80's Girls were stunning.Quite a bit different down the Courtney Campbell Causeway at the Tanga Lounge..Chicks sticking thier tongues in your ear as soon as you sit down..gota swat them away like mosquitos till you get settled in..
I have a buddy that lived in that area of Florida back in 80's or early 90's.
He took me one time to a place called the "huddle,"... aptly named because it was right around the corner from the football stadium.
Wall to wall hot sexy chicks that would do just about what ever you could think of...Just bring lots of $$$$.
Doll House Tampa late 80's Girls were stunning.Quite a bit different down the Courtney Campbell Causeway at the Tanga Lounge..Chicks sticking thier tongues in your ear as soon as you sit down..gota swat them away like mosquitos till you get settled in..
I have a buddy that lived in that area of Florida back in 80's or early 90's.
He took me one time to a place called the "huddle,"... aptly named because it was right around the corner from the football stadium.
Wall to wall hot sexy chicks that would do just about what ever you could think of...Just bring lots of $$$$.
Need explanation: What exactly does, "got boxed for it mean"?
Sorry to ask.....just never heard it before.
Need explanation: What exactly does, "got boxed for it mean"?
Sorry to ask.....just never heard it before.
So what was the happy slur you used that got you sent to the "box"?
You can leave out certain letters of the words you used originally lest you get chastised again.
So what was the happy slur you used that got you sent to the "box"?
You can leave out certain letters of the words you used originally lest you get chastised again.
I never went to a strip club. Therefore, I can not say anything.
I never went to a strip club. Therefore, I can not say anything.
