• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Strangest Things You've Seen In a Strip Club?

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    canovsp
    SwishSwish1234
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    dl36
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 24512
    Posts: 81
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2013 - 12:00 PM ET #26

    Once I was in a strip club and I didn't realize it but all of the strippers were transvestites and everyone in there was guy.

    Can you believe that? Everybody!

    Even the guy I was dancing with!
    Reply
    Once I was in a strip club and I didn't realize it but all of the strippers were transvestites and everyone in there was guy.

    Can you believe that? Everybody!

    Even the guy I was dancing with!
     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2013 - 12:06 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Once I was in a strip club and I didn't realize it but all of the strippers were transvestites and everyone in there was guy.

    Can you believe that? Everybody!

    Even the guy I was dancing with!

    Covers is awesome.

    If you say G-A-Y it will auto correct it as Funny.
    If you say H-O-M-O-S-E-X-U-A-L it will auto correct it as Guy.

    Does anyone have a covers.com to English Translation Dictionary?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Once I was in a strip club and I didn't realize it but all of the strippers were transvestites and everyone in there was guy.

    Can you believe that? Everybody!

    Even the guy I was dancing with!

    Covers is awesome.

    If you say G-A-Y it will auto correct it as Funny.
    If you say H-O-M-O-S-E-X-U-A-L it will auto correct it as Guy.

    Does anyone have a covers.com to English Translation Dictionary?
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2013 - 3:09 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Once I was in a strip club and I didn't realize it but all of the strippers were transvestites and everyone in there was guy.

    Can you believe that? Everybody!

    Even the guy I was dancing with!

    Freudian slip?? 

    I'm just messing fella 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Once I was in a strip club and I didn't realize it but all of the strippers were transvestites and everyone in there was guy.

    Can you believe that? Everybody!

    Even the guy I was dancing with!

    Freudian slip?? 

    I'm just messing fella 
     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2013 - 8:17 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    Freudian slip?? 

    I'm just messing fella 

    That's a line from Larry The Cable Guy.

    He was talking about one time he went to a bar and everyone in there was G-A-Y. Even the guy he was dancing with.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    Freudian slip?? 

    I'm just messing fella 

    That's a line from Larry The Cable Guy.

    He was talking about one time he went to a bar and everyone in there was G-A-Y. Even the guy he was dancing with.
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2013 - 8:49 PM ET #30

    I was 17 or 18 at the time in Bridgeport, CT.   Some bar in the hood.   I was nervous and I was smoking a cigarette.  The broad that was dancing on the stage leaned up on me and started getting close to me.  She saw that I was smoking.  She leaned up and I burned her leg with the smoke.   I'm underage and she is screaming off the top of her lungs and the bouncers come over and she was pissed off and said I burned her.  I said it was an accident.  The bar was run by the Latin Kings and I thought I was fucked and they were gonna beat the garbage out of me.  But no problems. I talked to the bouncer and I just left.
    Reply
    I was 17 or 18 at the time in Bridgeport, CT.   Some bar in the hood.   I was nervous and I was smoking a cigarette.  The broad that was dancing on the stage leaned up on me and started getting close to me.  She saw that I was smoking.  She leaned up and I burned her leg with the smoke.   I'm underage and she is screaming off the top of her lungs and the bouncers come over and she was pissed off and said I burned her.  I said it was an accident.  The bar was run by the Latin Kings and I thought I was fucked and they were gonna beat the garbage out of me.  But no problems. I talked to the bouncer and I just left.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 3:49 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Once I was in a strip club and I didn't realize it but all of the strippers were transvestites and everyone in there was guy.

    Can you believe that? Everybody!

    Even the guy I was dancing with!

    I guess after sarasota's multiple offers for other covers posters to go with him to local tranny/happy bars, he finally got some one to go with him...


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:

    Once I was in a strip club and I didn't realize it but all of the strippers were transvestites and everyone in there was guy.

    Can you believe that? Everybody!

    Even the guy I was dancing with!

    I guess after sarasota's multiple offers for other covers posters to go with him to local tranny/happy bars, he finally got some one to go with him...


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 3:52 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:


    That's a line from Larry The Cable Guy.

    He was talking about one time he went to a bar and everyone in there was G-A-Y. Even the guy he was dancing with.

    never mind... I get it now...

    everyone is telling their real life stories and you go BMA/BOB/BMA/BOT and post unoriginal content...

    It is crazy what the BMA/BOB/GBP alias did to this site in flooding it with cut and pasted links and crap resulting in links being disable... 

    keep it up
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:


    That's a line from Larry The Cable Guy.

    He was talking about one time he went to a bar and everyone in there was G-A-Y. Even the guy he was dancing with.

    never mind... I get it now...

    everyone is telling their real life stories and you go BMA/BOB/BMA/BOT and post unoriginal content...

    It is crazy what the BMA/BOB/GBP alias did to this site in flooding it with cut and pasted links and crap resulting in links being disable... 

    keep it up
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 3:52 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by m57:

    Turning 18 and going to a strip club for the very first time. Walk in, pay the cover, get wristband, etc, loop up on stage to see the most perfect set of tits dancing on stage, beautiful red hair, and an behind you could eat off of.

    She turns around and has one arm.

    lol, I hate when that happens...

    the one armed stripper was going be one of my stories... but Im guessing this happened in ohio, so its a different one armed stripper
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by m57:

    Turning 18 and going to a strip club for the very first time. Walk in, pay the cover, get wristband, etc, loop up on stage to see the most perfect set of tits dancing on stage, beautiful red hair, and an behind you could eat off of.

    She turns around and has one arm.

    lol, I hate when that happens...

    the one armed stripper was going be one of my stories... but Im guessing this happened in ohio, so its a different one armed stripper
     
    canovsp
    canovsp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 5755
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 11:37 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    never mind... I get it now...

    everyone is telling their real life stories and you go BMA/BOB/BMA/BOT and post unoriginal content...

    It is crazy what the BMA/BOB/GBP alias did to this site in flooding it with cut and pasted links and crap resulting in links being disable... 

    keep it up

    This is a thread about strip joints on a gambling website.
    You're upset because I make a joke.
    Are you F'n kidding?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    never mind... I get it now...

    everyone is telling their real life stories and you go BMA/BOB/BMA/BOT and post unoriginal content...

    It is crazy what the BMA/BOB/GBP alias did to this site in flooding it with cut and pasted links and crap resulting in links being disable... 

    keep it up

    This is a thread about strip joints on a gambling website.
    You're upset because I make a joke.
    Are you F'n kidding?
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 11:44 AM ET #35

    Too bad no one else has any other stories.  Some of the stuff that you guys have seen is crazy sh!t.
    Reply
    Too bad no one else has any other stories.  Some of the stuff that you guys have seen is crazy sh!t.
     
    m57
    m57
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 213
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 2:05 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    lol, I hate when that happens...

    the one armed stripper was going be one of my stories... but Im guessing this happened in ohio, so its a different one armed stripper


    Molly Browns in Daytona Beach
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    lol, I hate when that happens...

    the one armed stripper was going be one of my stories... but Im guessing this happened in ohio, so its a different one armed stripper


    Molly Browns in Daytona Beach
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 2:32 PM ET #37

    I did see a gal take a paper match, split the end of the paper open, light it, lick the end of where she had torn the paper apart, and place it on her clit.  And yes, she had to work fast and be positive to pull it off before the match burned down too far.  
    Reply
    I did see a gal take a paper match, split the end of the paper open, light it, lick the end of where she had torn the paper apart, and place it on her clit.  And yes, she had to work fast and be positive to pull it off before the match burned down too far.  
     
    JimmyDrizzl
    JimmyDrizzl
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 651
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 5:25 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I did see a gal take a paper match, split the end of the paper open, light it, lick the end of where she had torn the paper apart, and place it on her clit.  And yes, she had to work fast and be positive to pull it off before the match burned down too far.  

    That particular stunt you saw is the wildest one yet obout this current discussion of, " strip clubs"

    That gal must have had some childhood trauma and perhaps became a little crazy... To put any flame near your private parts is insane.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I did see a gal take a paper match, split the end of the paper open, light it, lick the end of where she had torn the paper apart, and place it on her clit.  And yes, she had to work fast and be positive to pull it off before the match burned down too far.  

    That particular stunt you saw is the wildest one yet obout this current discussion of, " strip clubs"

    That gal must have had some childhood trauma and perhaps became a little crazy... To put any flame near your private parts is insane.

     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 6:01 PM ET #39

    I was at this sketchy stip club many years ago. The kind with metal framed chairs and a real mix-bag of girls. Anyways, the bouncer suggests we pay this Vietnamese stripper to do her specialty. We couldn't resist. Five one-dollar bills later, this chick is tying a bow with her meat curtains. This biitch could probably go parasailing with those lips. It was pretty disturbing.

    Somebody told the stippers it was my birthday. Next thing I know this stripper is spread-eagled with a little candle in her cooter for me to blow out.

    Definitely had my fair share ball caps doused with cooter juice.

    Reply

    I was at this sketchy stip club many years ago. The kind with metal framed chairs and a real mix-bag of girls. Anyways, the bouncer suggests we pay this Vietnamese stripper to do her specialty. We couldn't resist. Five one-dollar bills later, this chick is tying a bow with her meat curtains. This biitch could probably go parasailing with those lips. It was pretty disturbing.

    Somebody told the stippers it was my birthday. Next thing I know this stripper is spread-eagled with a little candle in her cooter for me to blow out.

    Definitely had my fair share ball caps doused with cooter juice.

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 7:19 PM ET #40

    Tide:

    Your an animal bro
    Reply
    Tide:

    Your an animal bro
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 9:34 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:


    This is a thread about strip joints on a gambling website.
    You're upset because I make a joke.
    Are you F'n kidding?

    what makes you think I am upset that you are the only one that failed to add original content on a great covers thread called "Strangest things You've Seen in a Strip club"?

    just because you might be upset, doesn't mean that I am...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canovsp:


    This is a thread about strip joints on a gambling website.
    You're upset because I make a joke.
    Are you F'n kidding?

    what makes you think I am upset that you are the only one that failed to add original content on a great covers thread called "Strangest things You've Seen in a Strip club"?

    just because you might be upset, doesn't mean that I am...
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 9:39 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Too bad no one else has any other stories.  Some of the stuff that you guys have seen is crazy sh!t.

    dont let him be a spoiler...  threads like this remind me of salty and other classic posters and threads that we used to see on a regular...

    hopefully we can get things going again in the GD...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Too bad no one else has any other stories.  Some of the stuff that you guys have seen is crazy sh!t.

    dont let him be a spoiler...  threads like this remind me of salty and other classic posters and threads that we used to see on a regular...

    hopefully we can get things going again in the GD...
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 - 9:45 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    heres a two to start with...


    so this girl is up on stage and she says "oh crap!" and jumps of the stage and starts running... leaving her clothing, purse and everything and bolts out the back door...  Im like wtf?!?

    apparently her father decided to go to her club and had no clue she stripped so she freaked out  and made a run for it before he could see her...  

    same club...

    this girl goes from long hair, to head half shaven, to head completely shaven in less then a month...  she is completely blasted having trouble even standing up and wobbles her way to the stage and trips and falls on her face...

    so the other stripper starts laughing really loud and comes over to help her up... i dont know if race had anything to do with it as loud laughing stripper was black and bald headed mess was white... but bald girl take a swing at the girl trying to help her tells her to stop laughing and the black girl basically just pushes her down so the bald girl lands right on her behind...

    the black girl walks off getting high fives from people as she could have totally made a scene because the bald girl got violent but just pushed her on her butt and walked away... 

    so the bald girl completely loses it...  starts crying... balling with tears... kicking and screaming...  luckily the music was loud so couldnt really hear what she was saying... but you knew it was screwed up stuff...  

    the bouncer comes over and the bald girl is hysterical...  he tells her she needs to get up or he would help her up... she starts yelling at him that she hurt her ankle and couldnt walk , but to just give her a minute...

    5 minutes later she is still arguing and the older woman that owned the club came out...  talked the bouncer and he went over there and picked up the bald girl kicking and screaming...  I remember seeing her legs flailing and behind cheeks jiggling as he walked her to the dressing room...

    I suspect that there was more then just alcohol as variables in this mix that night for her...

    but this is the best part of the story...  her next set comes up like 30 minutes later and she goes up on stage like nothing had happen earlier and goes back to work... 

    after posting this I went back to the club and asked the long time bouncer/security if he remembered that girl... and of course he did...  not many girls go from long hair to half shaved, to completely bald in less then a month...

    Apparently the end of her meltdown was setting a curtain on fire in the club... he said she had some emotional tantrum and so she proceeded to light a curtain on a the back wall of the club...  I couldn't believe it... he said the cook in the kitchen came running out with a fire extinguisher before the fire could spread... but he did show me the partition that curtain covered that had been burnt black...

    charges were pressed I guess and I think he said that she was declared insane... he still think it was what ever drugs she was on along with being completely nuts...  but it was a pretty epic meltdown none the less...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    heres a two to start with...


    so this girl is up on stage and she says "oh crap!" and jumps of the stage and starts running... leaving her clothing, purse and everything and bolts out the back door...  Im like wtf?!?

    apparently her father decided to go to her club and had no clue she stripped so she freaked out  and made a run for it before he could see her...  

    same club...

    this girl goes from long hair, to head half shaven, to head completely shaven in less then a month...  she is completely blasted having trouble even standing up and wobbles her way to the stage and trips and falls on her face...

    so the other stripper starts laughing really loud and comes over to help her up... i dont know if race had anything to do with it as loud laughing stripper was black and bald headed mess was white... but bald girl take a swing at the girl trying to help her tells her to stop laughing and the black girl basically just pushes her down so the bald girl lands right on her behind...

    the black girl walks off getting high fives from people as she could have totally made a scene because the bald girl got violent but just pushed her on her butt and walked away... 

    so the bald girl completely loses it...  starts crying... balling with tears... kicking and screaming...  luckily the music was loud so couldnt really hear what she was saying... but you knew it was screwed up stuff...  

    the bouncer comes over and the bald girl is hysterical...  he tells her she needs to get up or he would help her up... she starts yelling at him that she hurt her ankle and couldnt walk , but to just give her a minute...

    5 minutes later she is still arguing and the older woman that owned the club came out...  talked the bouncer and he went over there and picked up the bald girl kicking and screaming...  I remember seeing her legs flailing and behind cheeks jiggling as he walked her to the dressing room...

    I suspect that there was more then just alcohol as variables in this mix that night for her...

    but this is the best part of the story...  her next set comes up like 30 minutes later and she goes up on stage like nothing had happen earlier and goes back to work... 

    after posting this I went back to the club and asked the long time bouncer/security if he remembered that girl... and of course he did...  not many girls go from long hair to half shaved, to completely bald in less then a month...

    Apparently the end of her meltdown was setting a curtain on fire in the club... he said she had some emotional tantrum and so she proceeded to light a curtain on a the back wall of the club...  I couldn't believe it... he said the cook in the kitchen came running out with a fire extinguisher before the fire could spread... but he did show me the partition that curtain covered that had been burnt black...

    charges were pressed I guess and I think he said that she was declared insane... he still think it was what ever drugs she was on along with being completely nuts...  but it was a pretty epic meltdown none the less...
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2013 - 8:31 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I did see a gal take a paper match, split the end of the paper open, light it, lick the end of where she had torn the paper apart, and place it on her clit.  And yes, she had to work fast and be positive to pull it off before the match burned down too far.  

    never seen that one before...

    a knew a stripper that did a thing with paper matches on her nipples...  

    after my above post you can see why I think fire and strip clubs dont mix...

    but there are a few that do the fire sticks thing...  which I hate because they expect a big tip for a show I did not ask for...

    one time this girl was doing her "fire show" on stage and she would do this thing where she would run the flame across her arms and legs as not to burn her but it was a part of the show...  

    but as she was doing this I notice an awful smell as she was actually burning off all of her leg and arm hair in the process...  I tried to stick it out but started to gag and wretch as the smell of burning hair became over powering...  

    I stepped out of the club for a bit to get some fresh air, but when I stepped back in the smell was still there and just too strong so I left and went to club kitty corner to this one... 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I did see a gal take a paper match, split the end of the paper open, light it, lick the end of where she had torn the paper apart, and place it on her clit.  And yes, she had to work fast and be positive to pull it off before the match burned down too far.  

    never seen that one before...

    a knew a stripper that did a thing with paper matches on her nipples...  

    after my above post you can see why I think fire and strip clubs dont mix...

    but there are a few that do the fire sticks thing...  which I hate because they expect a big tip for a show I did not ask for...

    one time this girl was doing her "fire show" on stage and she would do this thing where she would run the flame across her arms and legs as not to burn her but it was a part of the show...  

    but as she was doing this I notice an awful smell as she was actually burning off all of her leg and arm hair in the process...  I tried to stick it out but started to gag and wretch as the smell of burning hair became over powering...  

    I stepped out of the club for a bit to get some fresh air, but when I stepped back in the smell was still there and just too strong so I left and went to club kitty corner to this one... 
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2013 - 7:54 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Dancer was caressing her nipples and bent down in front of this guy who was sticking his tongue out.  She squeezed milk all over the guys face.  The guy was chasing her around the stage until the bouncers tackled him.  Funny as hell.

    some people would pay extra for that... 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Dancer was caressing her nipples and bent down in front of this guy who was sticking his tongue out.  She squeezed milk all over the guys face.  The guy was chasing her around the stage until the bouncers tackled him.  Funny as hell.

    some people would pay extra for that... 


     
    DHass22
    DHass22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 580
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2013 - 12:45 AM ET #46

    22 years ago this February, I walked into the DollHouse in Ft. Lauderdale.  This blonde walks out, absolutely stunning.  Lapdance ensues, and after closing, I'm invited to her apartment.  After 20 years of marriage & two children, she's still the love of my life. 

    Reply

    22 years ago this February, I walked into the DollHouse in Ft. Lauderdale.  This blonde walks out, absolutely stunning.  Lapdance ensues, and after closing, I'm invited to her apartment.  After 20 years of marriage & two children, she's still the love of my life. 

     
    EastOakland
    EastOakland
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 4489
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2013 - 1:07 AM ET #47

    Nothing ceases to amaze me at a strip club, but I remember one time the stripper took my friends girlfriends glasses and stuck one of the handles in her mouth then in her box then back in her mouth then put them back on the girls face.....lol.
    Reply
    Nothing ceases to amaze me at a strip club, but I remember one time the stripper took my friends girlfriends glasses and stuck one of the handles in her mouth then in her box then back in her mouth then put them back on the girls face.....lol.
     
    djterryt
    djterryt
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 5106
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2013 - 3:09 AM ET #48

    i think the best most random one i seen by far was they had this dirty ghetto strip club here in east vancouver called club paradise. about 10 years or ago or so i was 19-20 years old and they had "box shaving
    " night lol...you paid 5 dollars to get a disposable razor and the stripper covered herself in shaving cream and the guys lined up to take a swipe at the box....hahahaha

    was the weirdest thing i ever saw...felt bad for the broads thought maybe some drunkie would be careless and cut them .....they had weird bizarre nights like the 5 dollar titty bash...where the guys lined up and put 5 dollar bills in their mouths and got to get slapped out by tits all night was funny stuff
    Reply
    i think the best most random one i seen by far was they had this dirty ghetto strip club here in east vancouver called club paradise. about 10 years or ago or so i was 19-20 years old and they had "box shaving
    " night lol...you paid 5 dollars to get a disposable razor and the stripper covered herself in shaving cream and the guys lined up to take a swipe at the box....hahahaha

    was the weirdest thing i ever saw...felt bad for the broads thought maybe some drunkie would be careless and cut them .....they had weird bizarre nights like the 5 dollar titty bash...where the guys lined up and put 5 dollar bills in their mouths and got to get slapped out by tits all night was funny stuff
     
    SupremeVermin
    SupremeVermin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 595
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2013 - 8:57 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by DHass22:

    22 years ago this February, I walked into the DollHouse in Ft. Lauderdale.  This blonde walks out, absolutely stunning.  Lapdance ensues, and after closing, I'm invited to her apartment.  After 20 years of marriage & two children, she's still the love of my life. 

    Here we...GO!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DHass22:

    22 years ago this February, I walked into the DollHouse in Ft. Lauderdale.  This blonde walks out, absolutely stunning.  Lapdance ensues, and after closing, I'm invited to her apartment.  After 20 years of marriage & two children, she's still the love of my life. 

    Here we...GO!

     
     
    cpfs146
    cpfs146
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1165
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2013 - 10:08 AM ET #50

    I remember getting lap dances and basically forcing my hands On garbages, tried to finger them and touch their butt hole. Some were cool with it, but some were not. Good times !!
    Reply
    I remember getting lap dances and basically forcing my hands On garbages, tried to finger them and touch their butt hole. Some were cool with it, but some were not. Good times !!
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,929
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,216
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,667
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.