The parents of that darling Michael Brown reached a settlement in a wrongful death suit today... Are you kidding me? The parents got paid off after raising and turning him loose on society. And don't forget daddy "burn this mofo down" at the riot. Sure pay them $ for this.
The parents of that darling Michael Brown reached a settlement in a wrongful death suit today... Are you kidding me? The parents got paid off after raising and turning him loose on society. And don't forget daddy "burn this mofo down" at the riot. Sure pay them $ for this.
Not saying I agree or disagree but the suit also covers certain "circumstances" surrounding the Michael Brown death incident. A body should not be left uncovered at the scene for hours like he was as piece of roadkill. That was disgusting and unacceptable.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Not saying I agree or disagree but the suit also covers certain "circumstances" surrounding the Michael Brown death incident. A body should not be left uncovered at the scene for hours like he was as piece of roadkill. That was disgusting and unacceptable.
Funny how the Left wingers made this guy out as victim. Same with Freddie Gray and dat Trayvon Martin.
Liberals that believe everything the media reports. And BLM supported this guy and made it key to their platform. Just goes to show how terrible that movement is.
Funny how the Left wingers made this guy out as victim. Same with Freddie Gray and dat Trayvon Martin.
Liberals that believe everything the media reports. And BLM supported this guy and made it key to their platform. Just goes to show how terrible that movement is.
Funny how the Left wingers made this guy out as victim. Same with Freddie Gray and dat Trayvon Martin.
Liberals that believe everything the media reports. And BLM supported this guy and made it key to their platform. Just goes to show how terrible that movement is.
How was "dat Trayvon Martin" not a victim? And how for that matter does somebody being a bully justify them being killed by a cop. White neigjtborhoods all have bullies, they fight, and it's just kids being kids. A black kid is a supposed bully therefore it's justifiable to kill him. He's a gangster. If he's white he's just Biff Tannen. I'm not Scal so i'm not trying to get into some crazy debate. I realize not all people killed by police are good people. And some of them may have been able to avoided their circumstances but their are far to many who aren't bad people. Who do comply yet are still gunned down. It is a devaluing of black life that as at work that leads to these shootings. It's the same devaluing that's makes a person look for justification for police shootings. It's whatever though. Like I said, I wasn't trying to open up a debate. I just wanted to hear your explanation as to why Trayvon Martin wasn't a victim.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Funny how the Left wingers made this guy out as victim. Same with Freddie Gray and dat Trayvon Martin.
Liberals that believe everything the media reports. And BLM supported this guy and made it key to their platform. Just goes to show how terrible that movement is.
How was "dat Trayvon Martin" not a victim? And how for that matter does somebody being a bully justify them being killed by a cop. White neigjtborhoods all have bullies, they fight, and it's just kids being kids. A black kid is a supposed bully therefore it's justifiable to kill him. He's a gangster. If he's white he's just Biff Tannen. I'm not Scal so i'm not trying to get into some crazy debate. I realize not all people killed by police are good people. And some of them may have been able to avoided their circumstances but their are far to many who aren't bad people. Who do comply yet are still gunned down. It is a devaluing of black life that as at work that leads to these shootings. It's the same devaluing that's makes a person look for justification for police shootings. It's whatever though. Like I said, I wasn't trying to open up a debate. I just wanted to hear your explanation as to why Trayvon Martin wasn't a victim.
Zimmerman was over-zealous in following him. But let's be real, That boy was casing houses. He attacked Georgie boy. Plain and simple. Not only me but a jury thought so too. Kid gets shot and it's hands across America.
He shouldn't have played thug life and attacked him. Otherwise, he'd be in jail today.
Zimmerman was over-zealous in following him. But let's be real, That boy was casing houses. He attacked Georgie boy. Plain and simple. Not only me but a jury thought so too. Kid gets shot and it's hands across America.
He shouldn't have played thug life and attacked him. Otherwise, he'd be in jail today.
Where you been Stump? How long you been out of that coma? It was proven he attacked the cop and fought him for his gun and only got the bullets. Witnesses supported the cop and evidence existed that he was fighting for his gun from outside his car.
Could you watch the video? Watching him beat on a homeless guy is unwatchable. He was a thug/animal piece of sh*t and got what he deserved. Now, that doesn't mean every situation I support this outcome but I applaud it in this case.
Trayvon Martin made the decision to fight a man not knowing he had a gun. Evidence was he was pounding the guys head into the ground and justified force was used.
Freddie Gray's heroin addicted Mother got $8M, she probably would been happy with a $20 piece but the geniuses running my presently failed hometown paid her quickly, way before the trials that exonerated the cops. What do they (politicians) care, it's not their money.
Where you been Stump? How long you been out of that coma? It was proven he attacked the cop and fought him for his gun and only got the bullets. Witnesses supported the cop and evidence existed that he was fighting for his gun from outside his car.
Could you watch the video? Watching him beat on a homeless guy is unwatchable. He was a thug/animal piece of sh*t and got what he deserved. Now, that doesn't mean every situation I support this outcome but I applaud it in this case.
Trayvon Martin made the decision to fight a man not knowing he had a gun. Evidence was he was pounding the guys head into the ground and justified force was used.
Freddie Gray's heroin addicted Mother got $8M, she probably would been happy with a $20 piece but the geniuses running my presently failed hometown paid her quickly, way before the trials that exonerated the cops. What do they (politicians) care, it's not their money.
Zimmerman was over-zealous in following him. But let's be real, That boy was casing houses. He attacked Georgie boy. Plain and simple. Not only me but a jury thought so too. Kid gets shot and it's hands across America.
He shouldn't have played thug life and attacked him. Otherwise, he'd be in jail today.
Your statements prove my point. I'm not saying he was a "good" kid but "let's be real, that boy was casing houses." is ridiculous. A kid, bad or good, goes to the store to buy snacks. An overzealous neighblrhood watch captain, a wannabe cop who had documented anger issues, who wanted to be a cop and was rejected, comfronts him. After being told by real police officers not to, he confronts him. And he gets his as kicked. He went looking for trouble, found it, except he got to keep his life. And people try to find justification. He goes and buys snacks before casing houses. It shows how closeted racist try to justify their own racism. And i'm not some whiny liberal and i'm not Scal so don't try to play that card. I mean, look at you with your rolling laughing emoticons. Like I said, it's that people like you devalue life, black life, that leads to these situations. Not him playing thug life. I'm not commenting on the Freddy Gray trial. I'm speaking purely to George Zimmerman.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Zimmerman was over-zealous in following him. But let's be real, That boy was casing houses. He attacked Georgie boy. Plain and simple. Not only me but a jury thought so too. Kid gets shot and it's hands across America.
He shouldn't have played thug life and attacked him. Otherwise, he'd be in jail today.
Your statements prove my point. I'm not saying he was a "good" kid but "let's be real, that boy was casing houses." is ridiculous. A kid, bad or good, goes to the store to buy snacks. An overzealous neighblrhood watch captain, a wannabe cop who had documented anger issues, who wanted to be a cop and was rejected, comfronts him. After being told by real police officers not to, he confronts him. And he gets his as kicked. He went looking for trouble, found it, except he got to keep his life. And people try to find justification. He goes and buys snacks before casing houses. It shows how closeted racist try to justify their own racism. And i'm not some whiny liberal and i'm not Scal so don't try to play that card. I mean, look at you with your rolling laughing emoticons. Like I said, it's that people like you devalue life, black life, that leads to these situations. Not him playing thug life. I'm not commenting on the Freddy Gray trial. I'm speaking purely to George Zimmerman.
Where you been Stump? How long you been out of that coma? It was proven he attacked the cop and fought him for his gun and only got the bullets. Witnesses supported the cop and evidence existed that he was fighting for his gun from outside his car.
Could you watch the video? Watching him beat on a homeless guy is unwatchable. He was a thug/animal piece of sh*t and got what he deserved. Now, that doesn't mean every situation I support this outcome but I applaud it in this case.
Trayvon Martin made the decision to fight a man not knowing he had a gun. Evidence was he was pounding the guys head into the ground and justified force was used.
"Freddie Gray's heroin addicted Mother got $8M, she probably would been happy with a $20 piece but the geniuses running my presently failed hometown paid her quickly, way before the trials that exonerated the cops. What do they (politicians) care, it's not their money".
pay those niggaz' $8M to a heroin addict; just to shut her the fvck up...incredible
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
Where you been Stump? How long you been out of that coma? It was proven he attacked the cop and fought him for his gun and only got the bullets. Witnesses supported the cop and evidence existed that he was fighting for his gun from outside his car.
Could you watch the video? Watching him beat on a homeless guy is unwatchable. He was a thug/animal piece of sh*t and got what he deserved. Now, that doesn't mean every situation I support this outcome but I applaud it in this case.
Trayvon Martin made the decision to fight a man not knowing he had a gun. Evidence was he was pounding the guys head into the ground and justified force was used.
"Freddie Gray's heroin addicted Mother got $8M, she probably would been happy with a $20 piece but the geniuses running my presently failed hometown paid her quickly, way before the trials that exonerated the cops. What do they (politicians) care, it's not their money".
pay those niggaz' $8M to a heroin addict; just to shut her the fvck up...incredible
Your statements prove my point. I'm not saying he was a "good" kid but "let's be real, that boy was casing houses." is ridiculous. A kid, bad or good, goes to the store to buy snacks. An overzealous neighblrhood watch captain, a wannabe cop who had documented anger issues, who wanted to be a cop and was rejected, comfronts him. After being told by real police officers not to, he confronts him. And he gets his as kicked. He went looking for trouble, found it, except he got to keep his life. And people try to find justification. He goes and buys snacks before casing houses. It shows how closeted racist try to justify their own racism. And i'm not some whiny liberal and i'm not Scal so don't try to play that card. I mean, look at you with your rolling laughing emoticons. Like I said, it's that people like you devalue life, black life, that leads to these situations. Not him playing thug life. I'm not commenting on the Freddy Gray trial. I'm speaking purely to George Zimmerman.
So you don't like my opinion and you're not "looking for a debate"
Yet you come back with this long drawn out response.
He attacked George and got got. Sorry we differ as to what happened but I believe he was casing houses and got shot. Boo-hoo
As for my rolling laughing emoticon, here's another one for you Stumpy
You asked for my opinion and didnt like it. Dat boy was casing houses.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Your statements prove my point. I'm not saying he was a "good" kid but "let's be real, that boy was casing houses." is ridiculous. A kid, bad or good, goes to the store to buy snacks. An overzealous neighblrhood watch captain, a wannabe cop who had documented anger issues, who wanted to be a cop and was rejected, comfronts him. After being told by real police officers not to, he confronts him. And he gets his as kicked. He went looking for trouble, found it, except he got to keep his life. And people try to find justification. He goes and buys snacks before casing houses. It shows how closeted racist try to justify their own racism. And i'm not some whiny liberal and i'm not Scal so don't try to play that card. I mean, look at you with your rolling laughing emoticons. Like I said, it's that people like you devalue life, black life, that leads to these situations. Not him playing thug life. I'm not commenting on the Freddy Gray trial. I'm speaking purely to George Zimmerman.
So you don't like my opinion and you're not "looking for a debate"
Yet you come back with this long drawn out response.
He attacked George and got got. Sorry we differ as to what happened but I believe he was casing houses and got shot. Boo-hoo
As for my rolling laughing emoticon, here's another one for you Stumpy
You asked for my opinion and didnt like it. Dat boy was casing houses.
I wonder why black people take up for other black people who are thugs and criminals that get shot by police. I don't hear of a white guy who commits a crime and gets shot by police and feel bad for him. And yes before some smart azz comes in with some smart remark newsflash, white people get shot by cops too.
I wonder why black people take up for other black people who are thugs and criminals that get shot by police. I don't hear of a white guy who commits a crime and gets shot by police and feel bad for him. And yes before some smart azz comes in with some smart remark newsflash, white people get shot by cops too.
I wonder why black people take up for other black people who are thugs and criminals that get shot by police. I don't hear of a white guy who commits a crime and gets shot by police and feel bad for him. And yes before some smart azz comes in with some smart remark newsflash, white people get shot by cops too.
It's because black people are more likely to be shot by police for no apparent reason. Being shot in the act of committing a crime is one thing. People of all races are killed by cops. It's tbe circumstances of some, not all, but some of the killings that enrage black people. Then there is the fact that black people have been unfairly treated by police officers in this country for so long that there is a natural distrust for police officers. So black people are less likely to give the benefit of the doubt. It is distrust between races that lead to many of these shootings in the first place. A white cop who has a preconceived notion that all black people are dangerous is gonna have a trigger finger a tad bit itchier than usual, whether it's warranted or not. Lastly, but certainly not least, it's the media and the way they report on police shootings. The media wants seperation. Along racial lines, along political lines, ect. Unity is bad for business. If they reported every police shooting the same, African Americans would start to say, "Maybe every police shooting isn't racially motivated. Some are. Many are but not all. It's the same reason why African Americans shot by African American cops don't get the same attention. Think about this. It's not like Black people own any of these outlets. It's easier to control the masses if they hate each other. So the media uses race and political inclanation to keep us at odds with each other.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:
I wonder why black people take up for other black people who are thugs and criminals that get shot by police. I don't hear of a white guy who commits a crime and gets shot by police and feel bad for him. And yes before some smart azz comes in with some smart remark newsflash, white people get shot by cops too.
It's because black people are more likely to be shot by police for no apparent reason. Being shot in the act of committing a crime is one thing. People of all races are killed by cops. It's tbe circumstances of some, not all, but some of the killings that enrage black people. Then there is the fact that black people have been unfairly treated by police officers in this country for so long that there is a natural distrust for police officers. So black people are less likely to give the benefit of the doubt. It is distrust between races that lead to many of these shootings in the first place. A white cop who has a preconceived notion that all black people are dangerous is gonna have a trigger finger a tad bit itchier than usual, whether it's warranted or not. Lastly, but certainly not least, it's the media and the way they report on police shootings. The media wants seperation. Along racial lines, along political lines, ect. Unity is bad for business. If they reported every police shooting the same, African Americans would start to say, "Maybe every police shooting isn't racially motivated. Some are. Many are but not all. It's the same reason why African Americans shot by African American cops don't get the same attention. Think about this. It's not like Black people own any of these outlets. It's easier to control the masses if they hate each other. So the media uses race and political inclanation to keep us at odds with each other.
It's because black people are more likely to be shot by police for no apparent reason. Being shot in the act of committing a crime is one thing. People of all races are killed by cops. It's tbe circumstances of some, not all, but some of the killings that enrage black people. Then there is the fact that black people have been unfairly treated by police officers in this country for so long that there is a natural distrust for police officers. So black people are less likely to give the benefit of the doubt. It is distrust between races that lead to many of these shootings in the first place. A white cop who has a preconceived notion that all black people are dangerous is gonna have a trigger finger a tad bit itchier than usual, whether it's warranted or not. Lastly, but certainly not least, it's the media and the way they report on police shootings. The media wants seperation. Along racial lines, along political lines, ect. Unity is bad for business. If they reported every police shooting the same, African Americans would start to say, "Maybe every police shooting isn't racially motivated. Some are. Many are but not all. It's the same reason why African Americans shot by African American cops don't get the same attention. Think about this. It's not like Black people own any of these outlets. It's easier to control the masses if they hate each other. So the media uses race and political inclanation to keep us at odds with each other.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
It's because black people are more likely to be shot by police for no apparent reason. Being shot in the act of committing a crime is one thing. People of all races are killed by cops. It's tbe circumstances of some, not all, but some of the killings that enrage black people. Then there is the fact that black people have been unfairly treated by police officers in this country for so long that there is a natural distrust for police officers. So black people are less likely to give the benefit of the doubt. It is distrust between races that lead to many of these shootings in the first place. A white cop who has a preconceived notion that all black people are dangerous is gonna have a trigger finger a tad bit itchier than usual, whether it's warranted or not. Lastly, but certainly not least, it's the media and the way they report on police shootings. The media wants seperation. Along racial lines, along political lines, ect. Unity is bad for business. If they reported every police shooting the same, African Americans would start to say, "Maybe every police shooting isn't racially motivated. Some are. Many are but not all. It's the same reason why African Americans shot by African American cops don't get the same attention. Think about this. It's not like Black people own any of these outlets. It's easier to control the masses if they hate each other. So the media uses race and political inclanation to keep us at odds with each other.
I think Scal has an alias b/c he lives on this site and hasn't been around. However, ole Stumpy has. been here; writing tiresome novels and all.
Gonna get back to reading IT.
Do yoy call your self slobbasaurus because you slob on knobs? Are you a BJ dinosaur? You obviously didn't read anything I wrote because if you did you would have realized I what I said counters much of what Scal preaches. All of you people are idiots and probably insane. To hear Scal tell it, i'm some white nationalist Trump supporter (i'm black by the way). To hear you tell it, im in fact Scal. How does that work? It's because I can think for my self without my race or political party being the thesis statement of every single opinion that follows it. You're the one that's like Scal. Just like him, you have an agenda. And that agenda was crafted for you. You've never had an original thought in your life and you don't even realize it. Then you come into a forum, read to lines of a post(all your brain can process), then attempt to make a joke. The fact is you are the joke. And you are as much a sheep as Scal is. That's your prerogative though. Keep slobbin' on those knobs, slobbasaurus.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I think Scal has an alias b/c he lives on this site and hasn't been around. However, ole Stumpy has. been here; writing tiresome novels and all.
Gonna get back to reading IT.
Do yoy call your self slobbasaurus because you slob on knobs? Are you a BJ dinosaur? You obviously didn't read anything I wrote because if you did you would have realized I what I said counters much of what Scal preaches. All of you people are idiots and probably insane. To hear Scal tell it, i'm some white nationalist Trump supporter (i'm black by the way). To hear you tell it, im in fact Scal. How does that work? It's because I can think for my self without my race or political party being the thesis statement of every single opinion that follows it. You're the one that's like Scal. Just like him, you have an agenda. And that agenda was crafted for you. You've never had an original thought in your life and you don't even realize it. Then you come into a forum, read to lines of a post(all your brain can process), then attempt to make a joke. The fact is you are the joke. And you are as much a sheep as Scal is. That's your prerogative though. Keep slobbin' on those knobs, slobbasaurus.
And obviously I was joking about the BJ dinosaur thing. I don't have any problem with you but you compared me to Scal, bro. I had to get a jab in on you.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
And obviously I was joking about the BJ dinosaur thing. I don't have any problem with you but you compared me to Scal, bro. I had to get a jab in on you.
And obviously I was joking about the BJ dinosaur thing. I don't have any problem with you but you compared me to Scal, bro. I had to get a jab in on you.
That's the worst thing you can do on Covers.... like calling someone a 'b!tch' in prison.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
And obviously I was joking about the BJ dinosaur thing. I don't have any problem with you but you compared me to Scal, bro. I had to get a jab in on you.
That's the worst thing you can do on Covers.... like calling someone a 'b!tch' in prison.
And obviously I was joking about the BJ dinosaur thing. I don't have any problem with you but you compared me to Scal, bro. I had to get a jab in on you.
Comparing anyone to scal is a low blow.
Slob, you could get banned for that
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
And obviously I was joking about the BJ dinosaur thing. I don't have any problem with you but you compared me to Scal, bro. I had to get a jab in on you.
No question the media loves to race bait and watching cities burn. It's disgraceful buts that's why the media has a horrific reputation and no credibility...
No question the media loves to race bait and watching cities burn. It's disgraceful buts that's why the media has a horrific reputation and no credibility...
Do yoy call your self slobbasaurus because you slob on knobs? Are you a BJ dinosaur? You obviously didn't read anything I wrote because if you did you would have realized I what I said counters much of what Scal preaches. All of you people are idiots and probably insane. To hear Scal tell it, i'm some white nationalist Trump supporter (i'm black by the way). To hear you tell it, im in fact Scal. How does that work? It's because I can think for my self without my race or political party being the thesis statement of every single opinion that follows it. You're the one that's like Scal. Just like him, you have an agenda. And that agenda was crafted for you. You've never had an original thought in your life and you don't even realize it. Then you come into a forum, read to lines of a post(all your brain can process), then attempt to make a joke. The fact is you are the joke. And you are as much a sheep as Scal is. That's your prerogative though. Keep slobbin' on those knobs, slobbasaurus.
Wow, hahaha. I must have really struck a nerve. Making all of these assumptions about me b/c you don't like my opinion of what happened to dat po' boy Trayvon. You didn't respond to the Michael Brown video that I posted that showed how he's a bully, which you wanted to know! You went straight ahead and asked about po' Trayvon.
But the Scal remark must have really done it b/c must of your comments are infantile. These are my favorite:
"Do yoy call your self slobbasaurus because you slob on knobs? Are you a BJ dinosaur? "
"You're the one that's like Scal."
"You've never had an original thought in your life and you don't even realize it."
"The fact is you are the joke."
"Keep slobbin' on those knobs, slobbasaurus."
What are you like 15? Still in high school or college maybe. Or perhaps you really haven't mentally matured past the age of 15. You have a contrarian opinion so you're special huh.
But that Scal remark really upset you kiddo. Oh, I apologize yo. I feel fo yo peeps, nah' sayin?
And as for you post #21, I don't have a problem with you either. I had to get some jabs on ya. It's bad enough I had to stoop down to yo' level, nah sayin? Peace w/ turkey grease. Slobba out
:mic drop:
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Do yoy call your self slobbasaurus because you slob on knobs? Are you a BJ dinosaur? You obviously didn't read anything I wrote because if you did you would have realized I what I said counters much of what Scal preaches. All of you people are idiots and probably insane. To hear Scal tell it, i'm some white nationalist Trump supporter (i'm black by the way). To hear you tell it, im in fact Scal. How does that work? It's because I can think for my self without my race or political party being the thesis statement of every single opinion that follows it. You're the one that's like Scal. Just like him, you have an agenda. And that agenda was crafted for you. You've never had an original thought in your life and you don't even realize it. Then you come into a forum, read to lines of a post(all your brain can process), then attempt to make a joke. The fact is you are the joke. And you are as much a sheep as Scal is. That's your prerogative though. Keep slobbin' on those knobs, slobbasaurus.
Wow, hahaha. I must have really struck a nerve. Making all of these assumptions about me b/c you don't like my opinion of what happened to dat po' boy Trayvon. You didn't respond to the Michael Brown video that I posted that showed how he's a bully, which you wanted to know! You went straight ahead and asked about po' Trayvon.
But the Scal remark must have really done it b/c must of your comments are infantile. These are my favorite:
"Do yoy call your self slobbasaurus because you slob on knobs? Are you a BJ dinosaur? "
"You're the one that's like Scal."
"You've never had an original thought in your life and you don't even realize it."
"The fact is you are the joke."
"Keep slobbin' on those knobs, slobbasaurus."
What are you like 15? Still in high school or college maybe. Or perhaps you really haven't mentally matured past the age of 15. You have a contrarian opinion so you're special huh.
But that Scal remark really upset you kiddo. Oh, I apologize yo. I feel fo yo peeps, nah' sayin?
And as for you post #21, I don't have a problem with you either. I had to get some jabs on ya. It's bad enough I had to stoop down to yo' level, nah sayin? Peace w/ turkey grease. Slobba out
No question the media loves to race bait and watching cities burn. It's disgraceful buts that's why the media has a horrific reputation and no credibility...
Kill, sorry for taking part of hi-jacking this thread. The point was Michael Brown being a bully/thug.
I proved it in a video. He was in fact a bully. Sh!t took off from there and the subject was changed.
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
No question the media loves to race bait and watching cities burn. It's disgraceful buts that's why the media has a horrific reputation and no credibility...
Kill, sorry for taking part of hi-jacking this thread. The point was Michael Brown being a bully/thug.
I proved it in a video. He was in fact a bully. Sh!t took off from there and the subject was changed.